Overall I’m very happy with this purchase. Please try again. Product Title Zinus Suzanne Twin Daybed and Trundle Frame Set Average Rating: ( 4.1 ) out of 5 stars 11 ratings , based on 11 reviews Current Price $199.99 $ 199 . And it all arrives expertly packed at your door. Mattresses are marshmallow-soft and Zinus was one of the first in the market to deliver them conveniently in a compressed and rolled package.
Costzon Toddler Bed, Twin Size Upholstered Platform Bed W/Embedded Crystal Wood Bed... Metal Daybed Frame Twin Steel Slats Platform Base Box Spring Replacement Children Bed Sofa for Living Room Guest Room (Twin, Black), Zinus Quick Lock Twin Day Bed Frame With Steel Slat Support, Zinus Ironline Twin Daybed Frame / Premium Steel Slat Support, Zinus Twin to Zinus Eli Twin Daybed and Trundle Frame Set/Premium Steel Slat Support/Daybed and Roll Out Trundle/Accommodates Twin Size Mattresses Sold Separately, Amazonas Twin Bed with Trundle Solid Pine Wooden Trundle Bed Hardwood Slats Support Unfinished Suitable for Boys Girls Kids Bedroom Single Wooden Bed Frame, Giantex Twin Size Daybed and Trundle Frame Set, Trundle Bed with 4 Casters, Premium Metal Slat Support, Easy Assembly, Mattress Platform Bed Sofa for Living Room, Guest Room, Children Room, Zinus Sleep Master Memory Foam 5 Inch Twin Mattress 2 pack, Perfect for Bunk Beds / Trundle Beds / Day Beds (Set of 2), Zinus OLB-SMPB-14T 14 Inch Platforma Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / No Box Spring needed / Steel Slat Support, Twin, Black, Zinus 14 Inch Classic Metal Platform Bed Frame with Steel Slat Support / Mattress Foundation, Twin, Zinus Memory Foam 8 Inch Green Tea Mattress, Twin, Twin Size Mattress, Iyee Nature 6 inch Cooling-Gel Memory Foam Mattress in a Box, Breathable Bed Mattress with CertiPUR-US Certified Foam for Sleep Supportive & Pressure Relief, 10 Year Warranty,Black, Twin Mattress, Molblly 6 inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress with CertiPUR-US Certified Foam Bed Mattress in a Box for Sleep Cooler & Pressure Relief, Twin Size, Simmons 8” Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Queen, White, Polysleep Origin Premium Hybrid Memory Foam Mattress - Twin XL, Made in Canada. Zinus is the world of wonder—where mattresses are marshmallows and bed frames snap together in seconds, where you can order up a magical night of sleep or place to rest your feet. This bed is very sturdy and very simple to assemble. I will absolutely recommend this company to everyone! In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. This daybed is perfect for stay-over guests, afternoon catnaps, or just relaxing on the weekend. For Zinus, it's all about convenience and comfort, but in ways you haven't yet imagined. I opted to keep the casters off so the 8” mattress would fit underneath with a 1” clearance. This daybed is perfect for stay-over guests, afternoon catnaps, or just relaxing on the weekend. Enjoy extra sleeping space and additional seating with the Zinus iron line Twin Daybed and trundle frame set. Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2018. Only problem was that on the trundle there was a bracket missing for one of the support pieces however still plenty sturdy enough, Easy to assemble except they put alphabet stickers on instructions but not parts.

No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included. 99 I screwed it down with 6 button head screws per piece. The reason that I can say with absolute certainty that it is sturdy is because I beat the hell out of it during the making and attaching of hardware/boards etc. They were both easy to assemble and are a lot sturdier than I thought judging by the picture and lower price. Trees & Trim Sale: Extra Savings on Holiday Decor.

Enjoy extra sleeping space and additional seating with the Zinus iron line Twin Daybed and trundle frame set.

The frame is sized for a twin … Pretty happy with the bed. The bed is sturdy. Use numbers only. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Ok. We bought this and originally used it as intended, only to realize that we would likely never use the trundle (it was cheaper at the time to buy it with a trundle). The stylish metal and wood frame will complement any décor and is made from premium steel for the best support. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Looks great and doesn't take up much room, Very nice and easy to assemble, everything is numbered and it even comes with a little ratcheting tool, Sooooo sturdy! LEISUIT 8 Inch Memory Foam Mattress,CertiPUR-US Certified Foam with 10-Year Warrant... Amazonas Twin Bed with Trundle Solid Pine Wooden Trundle Bed Hardwood Slats Support... Beautyrest 10” Mattress - Medium, Grey, Full. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later.

Small issue, but hopefully the packaging get a little more protected. The bed looks great and was a breeze to assemble. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. The bed will need a thick mattress though - the bed base is just rods with no wooden plank so a thin mattress doesn't work. It was well packaged and produced very little waste.

Use the trundle for extra sleeping space and roll away under the Daybed … It is solidly built and pretty easy to put together. You may return most new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery date. As during the day the bedroom looks wonderful when the sliding bed is Tucked inside. It was fairly easy to assemble.

An optional trundle unit is offered, capable of hosting another twin-size mattress. Also, my husband regularly cuddles with my almost 5-year-old on the bed and there is no creaking or indication of not being able to hold the weight. Shop for zinus suzanne twin daybed and trundle frame set / premium steel slat support / daybed and roll out trundle accommodate twin size mattresses sold separately amazing deals from Zinus.

HOMCOM Upholstered 55" Sofa Couch with Armrest, Loveseat Sofa Sturdy Construction w... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Despite other reviews that recommend a 6” mattress for the bottom, I ended up getting two 8” tall mattresses. Packaged well, clear directions included, and very easy to assemble.

But it's just something to think about before buying the mattress. Looks just like in the picture. Once added, it seems to be a quality product that should last for my lifetime. And this bed was a better option than a bunkbed. I bought an 8 inch mattress for the bed and trundle. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more.

The head and footboard panels are made from pine hardwood with a warm brown finish. The bed was easy to assemble and the quality exceeded expectations especially for the pricepoint.

Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone. I bought 2 of these one for each of my children. Several reviews said that this wasn't needed but I found that I could feel the support members under the mattress without the additional support. Fill your life with wonder and your home with restfulness. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Solid metal, solid wood for the headboard. If you're not pleased with the quality of your purchase, call us at 1.888.880.4884 or visit our, Item includes a manfacturer's 5-year limited warranty. The stylish wood and metal frame will complement any décor and is made from premium steel for the best support. Zinus Suzanne Twin Daybed... No more recommendations.

Use the trundle for extra sleeping space and roll away under the Daybed during the day.

If this was helpful please click helpful at the bottom. My only complaint is that when I received it in the box, it looked like to box had literally been thrown all over the place, and hardly still taped together.

The frame is sized for a twin-size mattress. I read EVERY review and purchased memory foam mattresses for both beds. Enjoy extra sleeping space and additional seating with the Zinus Eli Twin Metal and Wood Daybed and Trundle set. Priced lower than many single bed frames, the Zinus Suzanne Twin Daybed and Trundle Frame Set is our Editor’s Pick.

© 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, 5-Year Furniture Accident Protection Plan. Squared steel constructs the frame, finished in sharp black. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Make your day room more functional with the Zinus Suzanne Daybed. It’s pretty well made. Stay updated on special offers, design trends, and more. I put felt sliders on the bottom of the frame and it slides great on my tile floor.

has been added to your Cart. I bought 2 of these and am very happy with the purchase. I beat the hell out of it with no damage, Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2019.
Both sets of head boards had deep dents from something striking it. Transferable with gifts. I should have bought a 6 inch for the trundle as it is hard to pull out. Use the trundle for extra sleeping space and roll away under the Daybed … I am really pleased with this purchase. Beds, sofas, and loveseats are simple to snap together and all Zinus products are expertly packaged and require quick assembly.

Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more.

Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty. 5 inch mattress on trundle makes it hard to fit under, i have a 5 inch mattress on trundle part and it still barely fits underneath it ,thought id have good clearance ,but thats not the case :( may have to take wheels off :(. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Zinus Suzanne Twin Daybed and Trundle Frame Set / Premium Steel Slat Support / Daybed and Roll Out Trundle Accommodate, Stylish and Functional space Saving design, Accommodates two Twin size 5 or 6 inch mattresses sold separately, Easy assembly in minutes with no tools needed, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. I bought 2 of these and am very happy with the purchase, Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2018. Plan starts on the date of purchase. We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority.

I was very surprised at the quality for the price point. Unable to add item to Wish List. I have an 8" on top and a 5" on the bottom.