State All StatesAlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWashington DCWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming. We may have highlighted some of the best fishing spots in Yadkin County based on feedback from our visitors. Watch Queue Queue Post subject: Smallmouth fishing in the Yadkin River? Copyright © Locality, LLC | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | About | Contact. A detailed fishing report for the Yadkin River will make the difference between a good fishing here and a bad one. Especially for kayak fishermen. Thanks, Randy . Badin Lake, in Uwharrie National Forest, is a focal point for campers, hikers, anglers, hunters, boaters, swimmers and picnickers. i fish the yadkin all the time it does get muddy. as far a lure size for smallies i have caught many on small 1/16 ounce spinner to 5 inch crank baits. We may have highlighted some of the best fishing spots in Yadkin County based on feedback from our visitors. Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:47 am . Badin Lake. View unanswered posts | View active topics, Board index » Discussions » Archive and Catch-All, Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest, Hi, I live in Clemmons and was wondering if anyone regularly fishes the Yadkin River for smallmouth? Tips, tactics, gear reviews for everything from bass and bluegills to stripers and bluefish - if it's fishing related, we cover it. 10 oz. It can be pretty good. Anyway i only got to fish there like 2 or 3 times before a big storm came and ruined it by knocking a huge tree down right in front of the spot. The Yadkin River, its tributaries and lakes provide multiple opportunities for recreation throughout the river basin. lake or stream) from the list above. Oct 14, 2019 - Yadkin River. If you have trouble logging in, please contact VanNoppen Marketing at 828-432-5012. This video is unavailable. Tim Psimer. I caught trout, smallies, cats, suckers, a carp or big shiner, sun fish. The Mitchell and Fisher rivers pour muddy water into it very quickly after any storm. Sunfish with a Live Worm. I live in Greensboro and would love to not have to drive all the way to SParta to Smallmouth fish. lake or stream) from the list above. Click on any of the pins on the Yadkin County map or narrow your search by selecting a place type (e.g. Click on any of the pins on the Yadkin County map or narrow your search by selecting a place type (e.g. thanks. Yadkin River, North Carolina fishing report, rainbow trout fly fishing forecast, fishing season updates, fly shop and fishing guides, and fly-fishing weather. Shore fishing Morrow State Park. Anyway i only got to fish there like 2 or 3 times before a big storm came and ruined it by knocking a huge tree down right in front of the spot. Thanks, Randy. 8; Details; Find more fishing reports in North Carolina. On HookandBullet, we invite you to share your knowledge with others - what tackle is working, what fish species can be found here, and where the fish are hiding. Top . Its hard being the bearer of bad news, but it is bad out there! Theres no smallmouth or spotted bass in the yadkin! I just don't like the little spots. I was devastated. lake or stream) from the list above. Please report on the Yadkin trip. the biggest smallie i have ever caught was 3lb out of the yadkin but they are few and far between most of the time they are in the 1 lb range. 10 oz. Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:42 pm Posts: 46 Location: Clemmons, NC Hi, I live in Clemmons and was wondering if anyone regularly fishes the Yadkin River for smallmouth? Re: Smallmouth fishing in the Yadkin River. Join us as we discuss the North Carolina Fishing License options, fishing rules and fishing regulations. I was devastated. i will agree the spots are becoming a problem in the yadkin. YADKIN RIVER ACCESS. Oct 14, 2019 - Yadkin River. They were introduced by NC wildlife because they're aggressive and easy to catch. Yadkin County, North Carolina is home to 63 lakes, rivers, and other fishing spots. A couple years ago i found the best bank fishing spot i have ever had. 8 in. Now get out there and fish! Wow! A couple years ago i found the best bank fishing spot i have ever had. 8 in. Have any of you caught trout in the Yadkin River? Alternate names for this stream include Sapona River, Yatkin River and South Fork Yadkin River. Click on any of the pins on the Yadkin County map or narrow your search by selecting a place type (e.g. So whether it's a … Badin Lake, in Uwharrie National Forest, is a focal point for campers, hikers, anglers, hunters, boaters, swimmers and picnickers. All rights reserved. Yadkin River Fishing Reports Recently shared catches and fishing spots. Let's face it, there's a lot we can learn and share from one another like what bait or lure is generating the best results. What are you talking about? HookandBullet.com, a Montlake Media brand. 8; Details; Find more fishing reports in North Carolina. South Yadkin River is a stream located just 2.7 miles from Franklin, in Davie County, in the state of North Carolina, United States, near Clinton, NC. I do. Badin Lake. "Mt. Please remember to check with the local Fish and Wildlife department to ensure the stream is open to the public.