Did you check at the shop? ... We Happy Few Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Eel Pie. Trigger. I should see what's going on. needles he's talking about? Thomas: Look, a friend of mine buried some nice things by the bloody rock. After picking up all of the trash, talk to Thomas. I should see what's going on. I was playing and got the Biological Hazard quest, I cleaned the water and he said he'd give me a dirty map to a treasure. None of them sold it. That poor guy keeps throwing up into that horrible bog. I'm stuck at where I have to give Thomas an antiseptic/antibacterial bandage because I:a. After giving Thomas the Antiseptic Bandage, he'll ask the player to clean up the pond. October 22, 1964 at 3:30PM Find and clean up: I've checked the Shady Dealer and the Odds & Ends Shop on Maidenholm, the Apothecary and the vending machine in the hideout on St. George's Holm, the Treehouse on Lud's Holm, and the vending machine on the bridge between Barrow Holm and Eel Pie. It's possible to get an infection while picking up the empty syringes. Location. r/wehappyfew: This subreddit is for the discussion of Compulsion Games recent title We Happy Few. We Happy Few is the tale of a plucky bunch of … Press J to jump to the feed. Walking over the dirty supplies doesn't actually infect Arthur, however, there is a chance for the player to get infected either way for unknown reasons. Biological Hazard. We Happy Few Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Empty Syringe - 2. I've gotten a few antibacterial bandages but I can't remember where. Rewards. ... We Happy Few. He also warns about stepping on the garbage, as they're is likely to get infected from it. Tidy a toxic pond -- that sounds awfully altruistic. Dig Spot at the bloody rock. Aren't I the do-gooder? Equip a Gas Mask and enter the swamp to speak with Thomas Cream and then return with an Antiseptic Bandage and hand it over. It begins after Arthur comes across Thomas Cream in a waste pool. We Happy Few is the tale of a plucky bunch of moderately terrible people trying to escape from a lifetime of cheerful denial. And it's got blood and flies all over it. Empty Pill Bottle - 2 Strategy. He'll tell the player that there's a buried treasure by The Bloody Rock. you will need an Antibacterial Bandage. https://whf.fandom.com/wiki/Biological_Hazard?oldid=6353. Do they rotate stock or am I missing a vending machine or shop somewhere? Thomas: I feel awful. They'll also need to have Antiseptic Bandage on them to give to Thomas. Thomas: Not the bloody rock. You can't miss it. It's possible to get an infection while picking up the empty syringes. Biological Hazardis a side quest inWe Happy Few. He'd better be terribly grateful. The player needs to wear a Gas Mask, else their health will gradually decrease. Biological Hazard is a side quest in We Happy Few. The loot from the chest will always be random. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Press J to jump to the feed. Is there a specific location for either of these at all? What if I get stuck with one of those needles he's talking about? View Mobile Site I wonder what he's got to say for himself. Dirty Bandage - 4 Can't find a blueprint to make one. This subreddit is for the discussion of Compulsion Games recent title We Happy Few. You wouldn't happen to have an antiseptic bandage on you, would you, mate? The "bloody" rock. A biological hazard, or biohazard, is a biological substance that poses a threat to the health of living organisms, primarily humans.This could include a sample of a microorganism, virus or toxin that can adversely affect human health.A biohazard could also be a substance harmful to other animals. You can smell it from fifty feet away. I hope he doesn't throw this up before it helps him. Would you help me clean it all up, before someone else gets sick? There we go. Tidy a toxic pond -- that sounds awfully altruistic. (I can't go into the butcher's shop on Maidenholm because I got him arrested), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. October 22, 1964 at 3:00PM We Happy Few Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. October 22, 1964 at 2:30PM It begins after Arthur comes across Thomas Cream in a waste pool. That's better, isn't it? Arthur: If I stick my fingers in that pond... won't I get infected, too? I wonder what he's got to say for himself. Can't find oneb. If I remember correctly, those vending machines have bandages. I've been searching for a couple days now but I haven't found anything. If this happens Thomas: Well, it's not going to clean itself up. Is he too sick to realize it's making him sick? Walk Near Biological Hazard Location on Map. I think I must have stepped on an infected needle. That poor guy keeps throwing up into that horrible bog. He'd better be terribly grateful. I recieved nothing in my inventory and the quest marker is just stuck right above the water. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The one where they were cutting up those rats? Am I missing something or is this a bug? It might also help if he got away from this toxic bog, but who am I to judge.. Which shop, exactly? And I owe you something. Set in a drug-fuelled, retrofuturistic city in an alternative 1960s England, you’ll have to blend in with its other inhabitants, who have their own set of not-so-normal rules. Thomas: Someone threw a whole bunch of medical supplies all around here. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Is he too sick to realize it's making him sick? https://we-happy-few.fandom.com/wiki/Biological_Hazard?oldid=19400, In previous versions of the game, the player had to give Thomas a. What if I get stuck with one of those They are pretty hard to find. You can have them.