Amazing – so glad that hear that Mark!! Using a fine mesh strainer, strain the watermelon juice to remove all of the watermelon pulp, leaving you with only juice. Be sure to check out my free beginner’s guide to meal prep and follow me on Facebook, YouTube and Instagram to get my latest recipes and meal prep tips! ★☆ Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe (I think some of us could use, Rainy(ish) Sunday’s are for snuggling and baking, Caption this. I do like an excuse to wear leggings all day, I’m looking forward to using our fire-pit,  and I’m kind of excited about seeing ALL of the trees in our new yard change colors. 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (about 4 medium lemons). There are some flavor pairings that are just natural and as lovely in their aroma as they are in taste. Sigh…. Don’t you just love summertime? The Rosa Palopó, a delicious watermelon concoction. Listed below are five other DELICIOUS cocktails that are all worth a try this season. . Well not anymore because I found my new favorite summer drink…watermelon cucumber basil lemonade. Add juice to large pitcher, then vodka and bottle of sparkling water. I already have my summer 2016 garden all planned out. I could really go for a glass of this right now! The Cucumber Watermelon Margarita . Gather the ingredients. So keep reading, and discover my Watermelon & Cucumber Mojitos, as well as five other delectable cocktail recipes just waiting for your next summer party! I’m going to try this later this evening. ©2020 NutriBullet, LLC. Pour over ice and top with soda water if desired. Then again, I'm pretty sure traditional mojitos don't have watermelon or cucumber in them either, but they make the drink so much more delicious! Fresh Watermelon pureed then put in a pitcher with lime juice, gin, sliced cucumber, mint … ★☆ It's all good, we've got just the button for you. Hey everyone!! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. https://www.marthastewart.com/319455/watermelon-cucumber-cooler Press the watermelon to make juice (squeeze the watermelon in a juicer or muddle about three 1-inch chunks in a mixing glass). 1 Comment. It is more of a floral and citrus gin, with juniper hanging out lightly in the background, and that is an ideal foundation for the watermelon-cucumber combo. We've planted tons of fresh herbs in the backyard this year so it's making seasonal cooking and recipe development that much more exciting for me. To prepare the cucumber puree: peel and slice an English cucumber and pulse in a food processor until smooth. Your email address will not be published. All Rights Reserved. My name is Brita and I'm the founder of Food with Feeling where you'll find lots of delicious recipe ideas! We had family visiting and my stepmom and myself decided to make a special drink to serve using the overflowing watermelon supply we had in the fridge! Please enter again. It turned out great! Tag @Foodwithfeeling on Instagram and hashtag it #Foodwithfeeling. Work in batches if needed. This watermelon-cucumber cocktail has indeed been so refreshing this summer. This summertime recipe stars the unofficial fruit of summer, watermelon. Tag @winealittlecookalot on Instagram and hashtag it #winealittlecookalot, Filed Under: Drink Recipes, Summer Recipes Tagged With: summercocktails, summerdrinks, watermeloncucumber, watermelonlemonade, Hi there! Strain through a fine sieve or cheesecloth. I had to wear leggings and long sleeves when I went outside to open the chicken coop this morning (in all fairness, it wasn’t actually that cold but 65 degrees feels cold to me). Place the cucumber in mixing glass and muddle. <<. Don't pass on the pinch of salt. Use a wooden spoon to guide the liquid into the bowl. Enter keywords, recipes, ingredients, and health topics. I'd like to receive the free email course. The easiest way is to simply muddle a few chunks and strain out the juice. Fine strain into a highball glass filled with fresh ice. My recipes will hopefully inspire you to whip up something delicious and dance a little in your own kitchen :) Read More…, Copyright © 2020 Wine a Little, Cook a Lot on the Foodie Pro Theme, Summer Melon Salad with Prosciutto & Mint-Basil Pesto », Nope, this is not just a picture of your average F, Cheers to hump day! It’s very worth it though. I totally took for granted how much vitamin D I got at that time in my life. Btw – games nights are the best!! This spin on the classic is going to become your next favourite summer drink, regardless of its authenticity or not: trust me! On average, you can expect it to weigh in around 10 percent ABV (20 proof), or about the same as a gin and tonic. One of the perks of moving home to Hamilton has been trading in my little space in the sky for a lovely, lush backyard in the suburbs. Make this into an adult slushie by stashing in the freezer for about 10 to 15 minutes. It blends up in a matter of seconds and after the pulp-y bits are strained out, you’re left with this: It’s drinkable by itself. Strain through a fine sieve or cheesecloth. (Now all you gotta do is find someone with a pool… ) Cheers everyone! Required fields are marked *. Get recipes and home tips delivered straight to your inbox! This fresh watermelon cucumber drink will last up to 4 days in the refrigerator. Share a photo and tag us — we can’t wait to see what you’ve made! Using a fine mesh strainer, strain the watermelon juice to remove all of the watermelon pulp, leaving you with only juice. Ginger ale or any citrus soda would be an excellent choice. Pour mixture over fine mesh strainer (or cheese cloth). chilled (I prefer PC brand, San Pellegrino or Perrier). You might also like these refreshing cocktails: If you like this recipe, please comment and rate it below, I love hearing from you! I say she’s wondering whe. Paired with refreshing cucumber and tangy lime, let us introduce you to your new favorite cocktail. Cucumber is muddled and the watermelon juice added. Awesome photos. The watermelon cucumber cooler recipe was created for Aviation Gin and it may be the only gin that could pull this drink off with such perfection. We won't send you spam. SO, I’m not accepting it. Combine watermelon with about 12 fresh mint leaves in a food processor. Get our free book when you sign up for our newsletter. For frozen version: place watermelon cubes and cucumber in a zip lock bag and place in freezer for at least 2 hours before blending. Hi Sudmitha! say 2 days in advance? However, the end of summer is always so very hard for me to accept. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. We are having a game night (Catch Phrase, Charades, etc). Garnish with watermelon slice and mint if desired. To prepare the cucumber puree: peel and slice an English cucumber and pulse in a food processor until smooth. I might have stolen a few sips. Add vodka, tequila or gin to make it a watermelon cucumber cocktail! Now check your email to confirm your subscription - in order to take part in the challenge you MUST press that confirm button! https://thehappierhomemaker.com/cucumber-watermelon-cocktail To prepare the watermelon puree: Cut half a medium watermelon into 1″ chunks. Bloor Street. Place cubed watermelon, cucumber, basil, and lemon juice in blender or food processor. Have you ever had a party with a signature cocktail? This refreshing Watermelon Cucumber Gin and Tonic is the stuff summer cocktail dreams are made of! Your email address will not be published. learn how to meal prep by subscribing to our newsletter! It's made with fresh watermelon juice, mint leaves, cucumber, and a quick simple syrup. Or try adding vodka and a dash of elderflower liqueur (such as St. Germain) for a watermelon cucumber martini. Thanks for visiting my food blog aka my sanity and safe haven :). ★☆, Hi, I'm Melissa and I have a passion for helping people find effective ways to clean and organize, feed their families, and truly enjoy their homes. Pshh, ya’ll can have your sugary long island ice teas while I sip on this deliciousness ;). I love this time of year because everything is just so fresh and vibrant, and all you want to do is be outside and bask in the glow of the sun. This post may contain affiliate links. https://www.hummusapien.com/watermelon-cucumber-mint-cocktail You can even use the frozen watermelon for a frozen version of this drink recipe. Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth. Despite the fact that Aviation is bottle slightly stronger than the average gin (84 proof), this is a very light cocktail because it's the only alcohol. Place watermelon, cucumber, basil, lemon juice and ginger (if using) in blender or food processor. Place the cucumber in mixing glass and muddle. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. I’m also wondering how big of a watermelon to use or if I were to use fresh pressed watermelon juice, how many oz’s or cups? Pulse until smooth and strain through a fine sieve or cheesecloth. There's some vodka in there so technically these aren't your traditional mojito cocktail, but I prefer the more subtle taste that vodka lends compared to the stronger flavour of rum. No Holes, Renter Friendly Window Treatments! Unsubscribe at any time. It was so much fun to collab on this post! Hey there, my name's Taylor! Invalid email address. Prepare ingredients ahead of time for easy entertaining. St. Germain, vodka, and a tiny pinch of sugar are added in and it’s all shaken up and then poured over ice. ★☆ Pulse until fully blended. Watermelon Cucumber Mint Cocktail | 4 Ingredient Summer Drink Looks like my new favorite drink! Instructions Put all of the watermelon pieces into a blender and blend until completely liquefied. Watermelon Cucumber Cocktail This summertime recipe stars the unofficial fruit of summer, watermelon. I love what you’ve done with some of my favourite summer flavours and your photos are super gorgeous as always. Pingback: 28+ Amazing Vodka Cocktails – CBD News. I haven’t until a few weeks ago when we hosted some friends over Memorial Day weekend. Shake well. Many of our customers purchase our Extended Warranty, which covers your NutriBullet for an additional 3 years beyond the 1-year standard warranty. I’m super excited to share my recipes with you and hope to keep you coming back for more! Total side note: our new yard has a completely random little side yard that’s down a small path. Not yet. In the meantime, add me to your contacts to ensure that you receive my Challenge emails . It is more of a floral and citrus gin, with juniper hanging out lightly in the background, and that is an ideal foundation for the watermelon-cucumber combo. I’m Alyssa…a Rhode Island native and proud born foodie. Get in on the summer fun by trying out these 6 refreshing, watermelon-forward cocktail recipes. This refreshing Watermelon Cucumber Mint Cocktail is bound to be your summer party favorite. These purees can be made ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator until you’re ready to prepare your cocktail.