I'm another old person who enjoys Awkward. Trending on Stan. In Season Four of "Awkward," Jenna and her friends embark on their senior year-- an intense time fraught with anxiety about making the transition from dependent adolescent to independent adult. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. TVGuide has every full episode so you can stay-up-to-date and watch your favorite show Awkward anytime, anywhere. Watch Awkward. Jenna rents a party bus for Valentine's Day. Captures the humour within the struggles and experiences everyone can relate to from their formative years. Streaming Guide TV Shows Comedy Awkward. Jenna's got a new college romance, but can't escape the high school drama while stage-managing a male beauty pageant. Absolutely in love with awkward, soo wish there was more to watch now, watched 14 yesterday and the rest this afternoon, such a great tv series. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Colin Roberts. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I'm 33, and I love it!!!!!!! © 2020 TV GUIDE, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Jenna and Tamara face the possibility of a future apart. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links on this page. In my opinion the show jumps the shark in season 4 under a new creative team who ditch the blog and one supporting character. Also, her lingering feelings for Matty challenge her resolve to avoid boy drama and focus on school. Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2014. I think it's hysterical. I love it though, and hope there are many more seasons to come. Meanwhile, Matty and Jake spend a night in jail; and Tamara has an unexpected hookup. Jenna visits Luke at college. Download the TV Guide app for iPhone, iPad and Android! A GREAT Teenage 'coming of age' TV Series, Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2015. Watch with Prime Start your 30-day free trial. Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2015. Add to ... 101. Start your free trial. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Video availability outside of United States varies. Jenna is humiliated in school and at home in the Season 4 premiere. Jenna and Tamara have found formidable rivals in the form of the "Sophomore Sluts" for the Spirit Week title, and, more importantly, for Matty and Jake's attention. In my opinion, it is aimed at older teen audiences. It remains to be seen if my affection for the characters created by Iungerich will allow me to continue. What's the point of a show about teenage drama if they're not going to accurately reflect the language of the average teenager. Jenna begins her senior year determined to make a fresh start, but she experiences major humiliation at home and in school. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. Jenna struggles to communicate with Matty, thinking that his remoteness is about their recent hookup when it is actually about a big discovery he is keeping to himself. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Buy Season 402 HD $24.99. They bleep it. In the wake of her fight with Matty, Jenna decides to visit Luke at college, but her plans for a romantic evening go awry. Seriously, if this is what high school is like these days, OMFG! Sign in to see videos available to you. Watch with Prime Start your 30-day free trial. Each season keeps getting better and better. Release date: 19 Jul 2011 A secret document is uncovered by Jenna and Tamara. Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2016. I CAN'T GET ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... Watch Awkward Now on Stan. It's Senior Year! TV Guide ranks Peak TV's finest offerings, Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now. Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week: What to Watch on Netflix Top 10 Rankings on November 11. Narrated in the first-person voice of Jenna's blog posts; Awkward. At Ally's rental beach house in Rosarito, Mexico there is enough sun, sand, sex, secrets, and shenanigans to go around. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I really like this show. First Look: Awkward, Season 4: Part 2. The main character is hilarious, awkward, and a bit too promiscuous for my taste, but, it is what it is. Select the department you want to search in. These seasons I would give 4 stars as they are an interesting take on the standard high school story of an awkward, nerdy "ugly duckling" trying to win the affections of the cool guy on campus. I have a 17 and a 19 year old son, and as much as I hate to admit, the problems that Jenna, Tamara, Matty and Jake (along with the rest of the cast) are very realistic. Sign in to see videos available to you. Matty's 18th birthday pits Jenna against his new girlfriend Gabby, while Sadie and Tamara's battle for cheerleading dominance yields some very unexpected results. In the wake of her fight with Matty, Jenna decides to visit Luke at college, but her plans for a romantic evening go awry. Rivalries and romances come to a head during a ski trip. Season: OR . In truth I have only made it through 6 episodes of season 4 but all the charm and quirkiness of the show have disappeared replaced with heavy handed writing and awful Subway product placements. Jenna tries to keep everything in balance, but the stress of college applications and boy drama leaves her final Spring Break on the verge of falling apart. Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2014. Select the department you want to search in. A+, Makes you feel, but content may be to mature for a teenage audience, Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2015, Meets a lot of emotional points, its funny, sad and it most cases it really does make you feel for those awkward moments you have when trying to just fit in and service high school, it's cheesy in a good way and has some pretty good twists and surprises. Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2014. Matty's 18th birthday pits Jenna against his new girlfriend Gabby, while Sadie and Tamara's battle for cheerleading dominance yields some very unexpected results. Meanwhile, Matty and Jake spend a night in jail and Tamara has an unexpected hookup. First of all, I actually think this is a great show - remembering the fact that it's a show ENTIRELY about high school drama - the writing and acting is on point. What is planned as an amicable group outing devolves into the night from hell, during which Jenna, who has set Matty and Eva up on a date, realizes that she still might still have feelings for him. Watch Awkward. Watch Awkward. The battle of the sexes erupts once again when Jenna and Tamara's Dude Database goes viral and reveals a secret that causes friction in their own friendship. September 23, 2014. My only complaint is that I feel that this show is meant for high school age but the content is way more mature than that level. Val, the school counselor is a caricature of someone still in high school recovery - at least I hope she's a caricature. Jenna tries to communicate with a distant Matty; Tamara questions Jake's talent for music. Every character brings different things to the table, all of which are hilarious and so entertaining. Its also broken up into two rather distinct parts with seasons 1,2 and 3{parts 1 and 2} being the brainchild of creator Lauren Iungerich who left the show after season 3. Back in the 80s when I was a teen, we kept diaries of our most personal feelings and adventures. Peter Lauer, Lauren Iungerich, Ryan Shiraki, Lauren Iungerich, Liz Elverenli, Guy Branum. The annual senior bonfire becomes a powder keg when Jenna and Tamara find the boys'girl-rating tradition known as the Phone Book and announce it to the school. Video availability outside of United States varies. Stellar teen comedy has sex, language, and mature themes. Meanwhile, Tamara grows more desperate in her attempts to win Jake back. Meanwhile Tamara questions Jake's musical talent. The writing for these seasons is strong with interesting story arcs and competent performances by the lead and supporting cast, including a quest appearance by Anthony Micheal Hall as Jenna's creative writing teacher. ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT WITH A SIDE OF CHEESE!! Peter Lauer, Lauren Iungerich, Ryan Shiraki, Lauren Iungerich, Liz Elverenli, Guy Branum. Jenna receives a rejection that burns her up inside and has her heading for a meltdown, while Lissa's family's "Hell Tent" takes revelations to a whole new level. High school isn't easy for anyone, and Jenna's no exception. I'd hate to think such incompetence is rampant. Rivalries and romances all come to a head on the Palos Hills High School senior ski trip. More purchase options. Year: Season 4. Meanwhile, Tamara desperately tries to win Jake back. Travelling or based outside United States? Rivalries and romances all come to a head on the Palos Hills High School senior ski trip. : Season 4 No Woman Is an Island on DIRECTV. S4, Ep1. At Ally's rental beach house in Rosarito, Mexico there is enough sun, sand, sex, secrets, and shenanigans to go around. I definitely don't think it would be appropriate for most teenagers and their state of minds, Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2014. In truth I have only made it through 6 episodes of season 4 but all the charm and quirkiness of the show have disappeared replaced with heavy handed writing and awful Subway product placements. At best you'll laugh out loud, at worse you'll realise this season is a Roswell Ripoff! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Click here and start watching the full episode in seconds. Unfortunately, I had to make sure I was sitting with the kids while watching the show so that I could explain appropriate & inappropriate behaviors, and consequences of choices they make....but that is ok because it allows for the opportunity to discuss issues that teens face, in a media sort of way.