EDHREC relies on ads to pay server costs and fund new features. Sign in Blood Songs of the Damned You should cut 2-3 lands for more ramp IMO. Nim Devourer Damnation This site is unaffiliated. Ashnod's Altar {1}{B}, {T}: Put target creature card from your graveyard on top of your library. As previously mentioned, Hall of Heliod's Generosity is great for this strategy, however I'd be remiss not to mention Volrath's Stronghold, despitr it's insane pricetag. I know I could just run other sure-fire answers like Descend upon the Sinful or Apocalypse instead, but those cards can massively hurt my side of the table too which makes them not worth running and they can also make the rest of the table unhappy with me for playing exile-wipes. Gatherer is the Magic Card Database. Replace Cabal stronghold with Volrath's Stronghold - Cabal takes too long to get online, stronghold helps you bypass commander tax or reuse a utility creature. Deliver Unto Evil - Not an entirely serious suggestion, but is one of the few ways to get nonblack cards back from your grave. Oh yeah, for utility lands I'd choose any of the following within your price range: Privacy statement | Not sure that you want to use the "exile a bunch of your deck" too often. Mistveil Plains sort of works as recursion, and is repeatable, but is best with tutors and tutor chains. by DelightfulWaffle, [Primer] Political Subterfuge - Marchesa Aikido Ashnod's Altar Carnage Altar I see the bare beginnings of either an aristocrats or a reanimator deck. Ransack the Lab Magic: the Gathering MTG Smothering Abomination Dark Ritual Bojuka Bog Blast Zone is a favorite of mine, and is dumb good. Culling Dais For recursive lands: Mystic Sanctuary (Dumb Good), Witch's Cottage, Mortuary Mire all work once, but with flickerable effects it's all fine, and you can sacrifice Buried Ruin, Petrified Field, Sequestered Stash. Vampiric Tutor Visions (R) Instant $89.99 . Pretty good and at with no lifeloss. Blood Artist is a staple Living Death Open the Graves I can also reanimate his effect too with Volrath's Stronghold and other reanimation effects which would make him so good at keeping commanders with hexproof and indestructible repeatedly in check unlike a lot of the other one-time use instants and sorceries I have available. No Rest for the Wicked Syphon Mind - Each opponent discard 1, draw 3. Sepulchral Primordial I think Nissa, Vital Force is still a much better card for utility being that she can retrieve permanents (including land) and has an ultimate that just works beautifully with the deck. Cabal Coffers Zombify Question. Bridge from Below Damnable Pact Crypt Ghast That said it's a pretty good filter/land combo. Soldevi Adnate Beautiful card, it's just a shame it's not in GB, still a potentially good choice, the main thing going against it is the lack of land types and having to play it from the graveyard on it's Red facing. Hello, I don't watch the Walking Dead and I honestly think the Secret Lair: Walking Dead product is a very bad decision on Wizard's part.