Just two ppl seemingly madly in love? The couple dated for 3 years before getting engaged in a private ceremony and got married in January 2013. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Her father and mother Nationality Indian . Vivian Dsena is now a professional Indian Actor in Indian . he is a very efficient Indian  Actor. ALSO READ: Vivian Dsena REVEALS if he will want to be a part of Madhubala season two or not, I have much inspired from the roll of madhubala it help me to fight and find solutions for better. …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. Let us know in the comment section below. please leave a valuable comment you have any question this person. Right now, she is 31 years 5 months 27 days old (last update, 2020). (function(){for(var g="function"==typeof Object.defineProperties?Object.defineProperty:function(b,c,a){if(a.get||a.set)throw new TypeError("ES3 does not support getters and setters.

Noted: he was born on Indian . While Drashti played Madhubala aka Madhu, Vivian was seen as Rishabh aka RK in the Colors TV's hit show. Vivian Dsena Height, Weight and Body Measurement.

Are you looking at Vivian Dsena height and Weight? He became a heartthrob with his role as a vampire in TV serial, In 2013, he won the Zee Gold Award for the Best Actor in a Lead Role (Male) Jury for serial. Do you know the nick name of this guy. Well, the show is back on TV to mesmerize you all over again. As the show makes a comeback, Vivian revealed why it … Maybe not for my age group, I hope madhubala nhi geet 2 come back kre with gurti, I WANT TO RE WOTCH THE FULL SHOW

Vivian Dsena is an Indian Actor and he was born on 28 Jun 1988, in Ujjain, Indian . I am waiting for this show...Love you both, Copyright © 2020 PINKVILLA Terms of Use | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us. In 28 June 1988, the star was born in. Vivian Dsena is a famous Indian Actor in Indian , he born on 28 Jun 1988 in Ujjain, Indian , he home city is he and Nationality Indian . he earned the cash being a professional  Actor. Madhubala contributed to my success as an actor and I will forever be thankful for the love that the audience showered through that show. Vivian Dsena Height, Weight, Age, Body, Family, Biography & Wiki Full Profile, Vivian Dsena Body Measurements, Figure & Physical Stats. He has were given married Vahbiz Dorabjee in 2010. Bio; Real Name: Vivian Dsena: Nickname: Viv: Profession: Actor and Model: Famous Role : Abhay Raichand (Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani) RK (Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon) Physical Stats & … Vivian started his career by participating in the 2007 Gladrags Manhunt Contest contestant, where he was among the top 10 finalists. Vivian Dsena is a famous and well-known. We don't have clear information right now. Now he is 31 years 5 months 27 days  old in 2020. The major and primary source of her income is Actor.