The price is reasonable and they do a really good job, from pedicures, to gel manicures, to waxing! The salon is very pretty inside. I walk in and they sit me right away. I tend to go there. The Greek restaurant, Acropolis, is really good. VIP is friendly, clean and professional. They'll look good to go for any occasion. I tried VIP nails for the first time. By entering my email above, I agree Groupon can send me emails for local services, shopping, travel and Groupon updates.I can unsubscribe any time by contacting Groupon here. I went in for a pedicure this morning before they were busy and got seated immediately. 56 reviews of VIP Nails "I was in need of my nails done ASAP after being in the salon more than my planned one hour for hair color so I YELP'ed a nearby nail salon and WHaa-Laa this place showed up being across the street in the Arboretem which is where I needed to go as well to run in Walmart to grab last minute travel items for my trip the next morning. 28277 Later by phone, and with the help of a translator, the owner said his employees were nervous during the inspection and that the shop was too busy at the time to clean the spa. They do a great job and work hard which sometimes means they rush you to get everyone done. The quality of the work does not suffer. Store hours may vary.For information about The Arboretum Shopping Center opening hours please call the customer line. Gel Polish. Categories: What are gel nails? UV Gel Price. I'm happy with the service and will continue to go there. stay away ...wasted time,money. Acrylic Nails. All company and product names, logos, services used and identified on www.mallscenters.com are for identification/informational purposes only. So she cut my fingers 2 times and got the cuticle oil all over my hands. really bad service i asked for my white nail to be a marble... more. this salon provides bike parking. If you are looking for a place to relax, get you nails done with your friends and family then come here. I am faithful customer. If we suspect abuse or other sneaky behavior, we reserve the right to terminate your enrollment in our program. Groupon has verified that the customer actually visited VIP Nails. Save money on Vip Nails and find store or outlet near me. VIP was recommended to me by separately by two friends. The women are timed, so they rush you in and rush you out. I have been looking for am good salon for some time......and this is definitely it!

I never have to wait. By using this website you agree. VIP's location is great. Worst manicure I have ever had. Nail Salon We do not collect any personal information and we do not provide any of the information to third-party services. I tend to go there. Perfect health record. They serve alcohol as well. Citysearch (7) Around the Web (2) Mary R. over a year ago.

Come to us and enjoy the best moment at NOA Spa & Nails. Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised Groupon emails with awesome deals. Graber, Benjamin, MD Delray Beach FL Reviews, O'Donoghue, Brian T, MD Hardinsburg KY Reviews, Ranjithan Medical Associates Cumberland MD Reviews, Botsford Rheumatology Farmington Hills MI Reviews. So she cut my fingers 2 times and got the cuticle oil all over my hands.