but I try to come early in the evening when it’s a tiny place like this because I can entirely understand about the need to maximise revenue when you only have a handful of tables and in a high rent area. Staff are great too. Menu changes daily depending on what’s fresh in the markets that day. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? We are located in the heart of Temple Bar, Dublin’s cultural quarter and one of the most exciting and vibrant areas of the city with great shops, lively bars and many five stars hotels. I’m usually solo...but I try to come early in the evening when it’s a tiny place like this because I can entirely understand about the need to maximise revenue when you only have a handful of tables and in a high rent area. The ravioli were clearly hand made and were very different from anything we had experienced anywhere. The Leading Hotels Of The World in Dublin, Hotels near The Book of Kells and the Old Library Exhibition, Hotels near EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, Indian Restaurants for Large Groups in Dublin, Japanese Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dublin, Vietnamese Restaurants for Families in Dublin, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dublin, Asian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Temple Bar, Outdoor Seating Restaurants in South City Centre. Terra Madre Cafe, Dublin: See 420 unbiased reviews of Terra Madre Cafe, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #429 of 2,737 restaurants in Dublin. The size of the portions was just right, not too little nor too much. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Think Tripe the Italian way. The most magic dinner time I had in this place,, thanks...I definitely will be back ..Stuff was charming and food was so delicious. Delicious. Talk about rustic. I went to Terra Madre tonight with my mum who's visiting in Dublin. I picked a sausage and wine ravioli while my partner had a tomato and basil tagliatelle dish. Think Boar. Small menu, but perfectly executed. My girlfriend and I loved our meal at Terra Madre while in Dublin. Good value wines too and the staff are crazy in the nicest possible way. and beautifully presented. Delicious. Not sure about the Mama but every time the food takes me to my favourite Italian places in northern Italy. We found it cosy, very friendly and the food was superb...More. The ravioli were clearly hand made and were very different from anything we had experienced anywhere. I’ve noticed some reviews commenting on the host/waiter, no he’s not the most friendly of restaurateurs but I’ve never experienced him being rude. The Leading Hotels Of The World in Dublin, Hotels near The Book of Kells and the Old Library Exhibition, Hotels near EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, Indian Restaurants for Large Groups in Dublin, Japanese Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dublin, Vietnamese Restaurants for Families in Dublin, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dublin, Asian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Temple Bar, Outdoor Seating Restaurants in South City Centre. I came here on my last night of vacation- it looked great but the server was horrible. I’ve noticed some reviews commenting on the host/waiter, no he’s not the most friendly of restaurateurs but I’ve never experienced him being rude. My only criticism would be that if you want a few glasses of wine with dinner, prepare to pay a lot for it. It’s like being at home. Is like your grandma cuisine, your memory is back...More, Do you love to find the hidden gems of food when you travel? Physical and digital events run from October 2020 - April 2021. Meetings. My girlfriend and I loved our meal at Terra Madre while in Dublin. Uncomfortable seating, no ambience. When our very friendly waiter brought them over, I did think “is that it for €15.50?” But less is more here, sublime simple fresh flavours that really brought the dishes to life. The most magic dinner time I had in this place,, thanks...I definitely will be back ..Stuff was charming and food was so delicious. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.