Our state-of-the-art facility cooks the fresh catch the same day they are harvested, so that we can provide the freshest claws possible to our customers. "There’s a whole environmental impact there.”. Frenchy's Stone Crab Company is comprised of independent crabbers that focus their efforts only on the Florida stone crab. Allow us to introduce ourselves. We, Florida Stone Crab are located in Hudson, Florida, one hour north of Tampa Bay, directly on Florida’s central gulf coast. Medium Florida Stone Crab Claws. Everglades City is the small fishing town where Joe's gets its stone crab supply. Add to Wish List. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding THAT GOOD FOOD TAKES TIME TO MAKE. Not from the Daytona Area? many of our customer The average wait time per order is 25-35 minutes. Stone crab season had just started but that is one crab they do not have on the menu.” more, “Excellent food and great service! ALL OF OUR MENU ITEMS AND PREPARE THE FOOD AS IF WE WERE EATING IT PERSONALLY. $18.00. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Learn more about our company and our products on the following Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com. Daily Stone crab Menu (and other restaurant news) ***Note, this page is updated daily*** Thursday November 5, 2020: We have fresh Florida stone crabs in for today, and we have mediums claws all you can eat for $85 as well as single portion dinners. $18.00. The Blessing of the Stone Crab Fleet is a tradition that is meant to ensure a safe and bountiful season. This is my second year in Tampa. This was a great find, and we got a great deal on "floaters" which are a lot cheaper - the crab” more, “ to take food away or eat in your car. We are HACCP certified and FDA approved. We found great results, but some are outside Daytona Beach. Keith Ellis, the son of restaurant owner Kelly Ellis, said last season the restaurant sold out of stone crabs "almost immediately. The great attention and a beautiful landscape, I loved the place and I plan to return to buy crab wheels again, we already imagined them savoring, uh, tasty! $34.00 . wE OFFER. The Blessing of the Stone Crab Fleet in Everglades City. Although they say this year's harvest isn't as good as others in the past, I still plan on enjoying some stone crab claws. In Fort Myers, Deep Lagoon plans to serve medium and large stone crab platters with fall festival cocktail pairings, according to restaurant manager Dave Myers. Add To Cart. $22.00. Featured Products. Located in Palm Harbor, Florida, Frenchy's Stone Crab Company is the only processing plant solely dedicated to the delicious Florida stone crab claw. “Oh what a night of celebration at...”, “Seriously one of the best restaurants...”, “Why has it take us so long to find this...”, “Server was busy sitting visiting with...”, “I have loved this place for nearly 40...”, “Delicious canvas of color, texture and...”, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Detroit, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Detroit, Restaurants near Detroit Foundation Hotel, Restaurants near Element Detroit At The Metropolitan, Restaurants near Aloft Detroit at The David Whitney, Restaurants near Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Detroit-Dearborn, Restaurants near Doubletree by Hilton Detroit Downtown - Fort Shelby, Restaurants near The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport, Restaurants near Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown, Restaurants near Detroit Institute of Arts, Restaurants near The Ford Piquette Avenue Plant, Restaurants near Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History, Restaurants near Detroit Historical Museum. If you don't have the time or energy to cook we have many options for take out meals. You can come in OR CALL to place your order. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Large Stone Crab Claws. Where should I try my 1st stone crab? When you ask us to have your fresh seafood prepared, it will NEVER be pre-done or reheated. Jumbo Stone Crab Claws. Jumbo Stone Crab Claws. Home Services. We ship thousands of stone crab claws to many of your better known retailers and restaurants. COOKED FRESH TO ORDER for a small fee. I've bought Chilean sea bass, salmon, stone crab claws, and more..everything is super fresh” more, “ chicken wings which we did and they were great. Your order will be worth the wait knowing that Then thîs place is it. 2018: Stone Crab Festival celebrates the delicacy's return to Naples plates. Scott Hollier, the restaurant manager, said the event will include free entertainment and music with vendors selling local products. has made us a favorite location to get the freshest seafood & specialty foods in our community. If you are in need of larger orders, like half and/or full bushels of Please visit our sister. For Businesses. We are the “Factory Outlet” of stone crabs. “Last year I think on opening day we might have broken 100 pounds out of four boats," Ellis said. Showing results in neighboring cities. Great for parties, Anniversaries, Reunions, tail gating, or any occasion large or small, an excellent choice for an appetizer or an entree. Every year, Cain and the team at Phelan — including marketing and IT team members — get together with Island Crab Company on Pine Island to divvy up crabs and get them to stores as soon as possible. we offer a cooking service to have your food I love crab, and with stone crab season in full swing, I'm looking for someplace where I can go get some…. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Stone Crab Meat - 8oz Container. Add To Cart. Add To Cart. Keith Ellis, … The fish was fresh but I didn't love the ceviche or tacos .” more, “ Grande Seafood tower, 3 large trays filled with oysters (New England provenance - which amused us as we were from RI - MA Wellfleets and CT Bluepoints), Gulf shrimp, big stone crab claws, and a (Maine) lobster. A look back at past stone crab seasons in Southwest Florida, Naples restaurants gear up for start of stone crab season, Stone Crab Festival celebrates the delicacy's return to Naples plates, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. : Consider subscribing today. Community members gather for the Blessing of the Stone Crab Fleet event at the Rod & Gun Club on Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019 in Everglades City.