Since I have figured out the "correct" amount for me, I will definitely be buying more. Please try again later. It has a nice little spicy cinnamon kick to it. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. It tastes just like a chocolate covered cherry, if you use enough of the powder. I have to order some more, I just cant keep enough on hand. Please try again. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2015. Unable to add item to List. Not much of a kick on the spice I was hoping for. Find the best Desserts near you on Yelp - see all Desserts open now. Stephen's Gourmet makes the best Hot Cocoa around. Thank you, Stephens, for making this product! Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2018. Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa, Chocolate Raspberry, 16 Ounce, Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa, 16-Ounce Cans (Peanut Butter Cup, Pack - 1), Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa, 16-Ounce Cans (Dark Chocolate, Pack - 1), Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa, Salted Caramel, 1 lb, 365 Everyday Value, Organic Hot Cocoa, Milk Chocolate Flavor Mix (10 - 1 oz Packets), 10 oz, St. Claire's Organic Hot Cocoa, Cherry, 12 Ounce bag (20 servings). Explore other popular food spots near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. I am making myself a mug of this right now. coffee mug. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2019. Perfect for a sweet treat on a chilly day or a holiday gift! For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. STEPHEN'S Stephens Gourmet Stephens Candy Cane Cocoa, White Chocolate, 1 Lb (Pack Of 1) 4.5 out of 5 stars 484 $10.96 $ 10 . I tried it and was blown away by the taste. Nonetheless, it's truly a wonderful product, and a serving ends up being a little less than buying an ordinary hot chocolate at a coffee shop. This was a new flavor to me. It was easy to make though being instant hot chocolate. hot chocolate … JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. So i use it to make mocha and add cinnamon if want more of a mexican hot chocolate flavor. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please try again. You’re currently using an outdated version of Internet Explorer, update your browser now for greater speed, security, and the best experience on this website. Love this hot chocolate. I adore Stephen's cocoa. Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2019. Just add a serving size of the powdered cocoa to a hot cup of water for instant enjoyment! Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2020. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2017. The cheapest way to order this is six at a time. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. I love flavored hot chocolate, and this is a great mix. Will definitely order from this vendor in the future. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This culinary creativity compliments our own brand so well, that adding Straw Propeller to our company only seemed natural. I was blown away again when I found out that it was made from a powered mix, and immediately wanted to know what it was. The Cocoa arrived in a box much too large for the product size. The cheapest way to order this is six at a time. All the Delish of Mex Hot Chocolate, but NONE of the Work! I add a little bit to my coffee each morning (it's great without coffee too) and it saves me … Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Just a hint of cinnamon and rich chocolate taste. We do not have any recommendations at this time. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Unable to add item to List. If you like chocolate covered cherries, you will like this. Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2020. If you’re looking for south-of-the-border sweetness, this flavor is delicioso! Our cocoa is rich, creamy and quite simply the tastiest you’ve ever had. The cost works out to be approx $5.33 per 16oz canister vs $10.96 if you only buy a single 16oz canister. We couldn’t come up with better flavors if we tried ourselves (and you know how we love unique, delicious flavors!). The white chocolate on the other hand is delicious. I think the cherry is great, but my hubby thinks it is a little too sweet. They haven't carried it since. Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa Cherry Chocolate Net Wt 1 Lb. We use the finest European cocoa, exotic spices and other high-quality ingredients to provide gourmet food products to retailers and customers in all 50 states. If you want ordinary cocoa, buy Swiss Miss. Hi Anonymous, Each tin of hot chocolate yields eight 8-oz servings. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. What do I do??? Reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2018. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. For 40 people, you'll need 5 tins. There's a problem loading this menu right now. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. I really like Mexican Hot Chocolate, but it's hard for me to get it right, and it takes some effort to do it...so mostly I don't bother. Stephen’s Gourmet Hot Cocoa, Mexican Chocolate, 16 OZ (Pack - 1). You read that right! Canister, Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa, 16-Ounce Cans (White Chocolate, Pack - 1), Castle Kitchen Classic Caramel Dark Chocolate - Dairy-Free, Vegan Premium Hot Chocolate Mix - Just Add Water - 14 oz, Ghirardelli - Vanilla Sauce, 16 Ounce Squeeze Bottle (Pack 2) - with Limited Edition Measuring Spoon, Stephen's Gourmet English Toffee Cocoa, 1 lb Canister, Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa, Salted Caramel, 1 lb, Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa, Chocolate Mint Truffle - 1lb. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Disappointing flavor. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Double click on above image to view full picture. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. If you want a really special cocoa you'll literally remember for years, this is it. Rich milk and semisweet chocolate with a splash of cinnamon! Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. I found it to taste pretty artificial—something about it reminded me of candy coating. Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2015. Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2015. Nothing compares to this product. To my mind, it's so tasty it's worth it. Rich milk and semisweet chocolate, splashed with cinnamon. The older of my adult sons and I are very partial to cordial Cherry chocolate candy which is a seasonal Christmas item in the stores around here. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It was pretty good for hot chocolate but not as good as Abuelita for Mexican chocolate. It is delicious! Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2014. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. The cherry flavor is pleasant but not overwhelming. It does taste just like the chocolate covered cherry cordials that my dad always wanted at Christmas so the taste brought back some wonderful memories for me. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please try your search again later.