Sass Jordan's 1992 hit single "Going Back Again" also depicts Saint Lawrence Boulevard as the dividing line between Montreal's English and French cultures, expressing the hope that "Someday we will come together Lord/Reach across this great divide". I'd like to see something in the food court more fresh or vegetable-based, though, as they do in the Rideau Centre. Then from Tremblay Road until Smyth Road, it reaches its highest speed limit of 70 km/h (43 mph). It then curves west and intersects with Conroy Roadand Don Reid Drive. On the west side of St. Laurent, halfway between the Queensway and Montreal Road. Love this place ! Along with a wide range of shopping options, we also offer nursing rooms, emergency services, lost-and-found facilities as well as holiday services including gift-wrapping services. Has s great variety of shops and even a small but well stocked LCBO. I always get lost in the St Laurent mall - it's HUGE! While St Laurent Boulevard has no postings presently on the market, the community of Cardinal Glen has 0 properties on the market. There's nothing super high-end, but it has all the usual suspects that you would expect in a mall. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. St. Laurent Bvd (Ottawa Community Housing) Accomodations for seniors in Castle Heights. The new renovations look amazing. Most walls are plastered with fraying election bills, in Yiddish, French and English. In the early XVIII century, when the lords of Montreal decided to develop agricultural land further north on the island, they prolonged this little street to build a King's Way exactly along the same axis and named it Chemin Saint-Laurent. Welcome to St. Laurent Shopping Centre! Hopefully they will finish the construction soon! I would consider St. Laurent to be an average mall, but here in Ottawa, I would say that it's one of the better malls. )One thing I'd love to see improved here is the food court. North of Hemlock Road, the speed limit is 40 km/h (25 mph) with two lanes. (Pro tip:  Avoid the north side of the mall by Starbucks. There was an error, please provide a valid email address. The colour matched my coat nicely. The company's filing status is listed as Dissolved and its File Number is 661023.The company's principal address is 1557 St. Laurent Boulevard, Ottawa, ON CA. Summerhill, Quartier Vanier and Viscount Alexander Park are nearby neighborhoods. You can buy birthday cards, get your hair done, buy makeup, pickup a gift or a bottle of wine, get an evening dress or work clothes and then pick up some art supplies. Elected to Montreal City Council in 1924, he was the council’s most prominent advocate of worker’s rights for 15 years. This is the all time best mall in my opinion ! Stop in our shopping centre today for all-around family fun. Today, the stretch of Saint Laurent boulevard is home to, from south to north: The Main has produced many of Canada's most prolific individuals in the arts and has acted as a memory space. For the Gatineau road called "Boulevard Saint-Laurent", see Boulevard des Allumettières. I love how there is variety, a little bit of everything! I had a problem with the Micabella Kiosk before and their girls who pull shoppers away. :). The first movies in North America were screened at the Édifice Robillard on 27 June 1896, making this venue the first cinema in both Canada and the United-States. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Apply at The Registry 2197 Riverside Drive, 5th Floor Ottawa, ON K1H 1A9.... 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, 800 St. Laurent Blvd., Ottawa, Ontario K1K 3V6, St. Laurent Bvd (Ottawa Community Housing), Become a Featured Residence on the Ottawa Seniors Site, Become a Featured Service at OttawaSeniors.com, http://www.och.ca/site/index.php?option=com_ezrealty&Itemid=123&task=detail&id=141.