Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Calories % Daily Value* 2%. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Post Shredded Wheat Cereal The Original Spoon Size, Post Shredded Wheat Original Spoon Size Cereal, 16.4 oz (Pack of 6). Sodium 5mg. .they need to take some of the sugary cereals off the shelves - they can't all be top sellers - and put this one back on the shelves, where it truly belongs! Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2013. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. $15.00 $ 15. Please try again. Includes 12g Added Sugars. I recently found out my local Walmart now carries this for a really good price. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. He first switched to the Post Shredded Wheat Vanilla Almond flavor, which was AMAZING. I'm not much for the honey nut cherio types, they aren't sweet enough for me. I also do not eat gelatin and I miss frosted mini-wheats, so its a great substitute. I really just don't understand why the local grocery stores are not carrying this . I really just don't understand why the local grocery stores are not carrying this . After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It is not available in California stores for some odd reason, so I buy bulk on Amazon. I mean seriously, tasted like dessert but with minimal sugar and tons of protein and fiber. Total Fat 1g. Whole Grain Wheat, Sugar, Brown Sugar. Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2014. Chewy Cherry Cookies . Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. This is my current favorite cereal. Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2014. Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2011. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Get the full recipe at postconsumerbrands.com. Post Shredded Wheat Honey Nut. 17%. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon . Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Get the full recipe at postconsumerbrands.com. So the next best thing is this product. So very glad that we can get this on Amazon.com! It is good. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2013. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. biscuits. Trying these instead of Frosted Mini-Wheats, Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2011. Amount Per Serving. Please try your search again later. . This page works best with JavaScript. See all details for Post Shredded Wheat Lightly Frosted Cereal, Spoon Size, 19-Ounce Boxes... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. So the next best thing is this product. Post Shredded Wheat Lightly Frosted Cereal, Spoon Size, 19-Ounce Boxes... Post Shredded Wheat Lightly Frosted Cereal, Spoon Size, 19-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4).