It, however, quickly turns into a free-for-all between famous--and infamous--film directors. I make that dollar, y'all, mother fucking money! Scripts that I write ain't the... cleanest, (Fuck!) Try to Duel with me, Alfred, you must be Psycho! Ghostbusters vs Mythbusters 'Boba Fetty _____!' Now picture a 3 billion dollar dream machine, Just ask _____ _____! "Steven Spielberg vs. Alfred Hitchcock" is one of the Rap Battles' strongest visual installments. NicePeter plays Spielberg, and he quickly asserts that Hitchcock--played by EpicLloyd--must be "psycho" for engaging in a rap battle with him. album: "Season 4" (2014) Ghostbusters vs Mythbusters.

Stop rhyming, y'all! Donald Trump vs Ebenezer Scrooge 'Show these dweebs how to rock a _____!'

Learning from your films to become a much better director. ', Eastern Philosophers vs Western Philosophers, 'Sidechain, Wolfgang! Rose to The Rock, now I got that socks made of silk money! The latest Epic Rap Battles of History is titled "Steven Spielberg vs. Alfred Hitchcock." Lewis And Clark vs Bill And Ted. A bad mother fucker from the wallet to the penis! You're more horrible than Megan Fox's acting in Transformers! The season continued on May 25, 2015 and concluded with the release of the season finale, "Jim Henson vs. Stan Lee", on August 3, 2015. Wikipedia that! Romeo And Juliet vs Bonnie And Clyde ... Oprah vs Ellen. And I was instantly reminded of Kill Bill; WAX raps to a bright yellow backdrop, and blood is splattered on the screen from different angles.

Every single frame a painting made exactly how I wanna make it.

ALFRED HITCHCOCK! Now kiss my full moon and just bask in my greatness! Quentin Tarantino is a... genius. Why don't I come down there and show you what a real star can do? Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Steven Spielberg vs Alfred Hitchcock by Epic Rap Battles of History have been translated into 4 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 4 languages, Traduzione di Steven Spielberg vs Alfred Hitchcock, Traduction de Steven Spielberg vs Alfred Hitchcock, Traducción de Steven Spielberg vs Alfred Hitchcock, Translation of Steven Spielberg vs Alfred Hitchcock. Picture a child sitting next to a projector,

Half your billions should go to John Williams! Steven Spielberg vs Alfred Hitchcock 'I know the voices of the _____ tell me turn the other cheek,' MIley Cyrus vs Joan of Arc 'My raps will _____ you; make you think you're going insane!' Deadpool vs Boba Fett ', 'Oh, you want to talk _____, you gothed-out fop? EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY! Listen to Steven Spielberg Vs. Alfred Hitchcock by Epic Rap Battles Of History, 4,740 Shazams. Report this user for behavior that violates our Community Guidelines. You can watch "Steven Spielberg vs. Alfred Hitchcock" here. I squeeze screams out of chocolate syrup! The next director featured is Stanley Kubrick. Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield, 'And that's how you make a perfect _____. ', 'I know the voices of the _____ tell me turn the other cheek,', 'When I squat down and squeeze out a Tao of _____ on Lao Tzu! But there won't be a pretty ending this time. Maybe next time I visit, you'll be a bit more gracious! Got no time to read reviews while I'm working on the sequel! ', 'Your earthworms can't beat these _____ beasties! Steven: Picture a child sitting next to a projector Learning from your films to become a much better directer Now picture a three billion dollar dream machine Who can block bust all over your crop duster scene!

I've heard enough crap from all of you! Romeo and Juliet vs Bonnie and Clyde (Ft. EpicLLOYD, Grace Helbig, Hannah Hart & Nice Peter) Lyrics. Alfred, you got no style, dog. Appropriately, explosions are constantly igniting around him, and he asserts that he is richer than all of his opponents. Eastern Philosophers vs Western Philosophers. Try to duel with me, Alfred?

You're like the sorcerer's _____. is the worst waste of potential since the Ninja Turtles! Who can block bust all over your crop duster scene! The last director is less acclaimed than his adversaries: Michael Bay--played by NicePeter-- enters the fray on a helicopter flying over a burning field.

BEGIN! 90K 3. The best part about this battle isn't the matching of lyrical wits, it is the way that the video captures the style of each director: Quentin Tarantino, played by WAX, joins the battle after Hitchcock finishes his verse. This video could have felt cluttered with all the different characters, but all the surprise guests are well implemented. I don't give a fuck! STEVEN SPIELBERG! ', 'My cold heart is many _____ beneath the deep freezer', 'Got my children making millions off my _____! Cut! A.I. Epic Rap Battles of History Review: 'Steven Spielberg vs. Alfred Hitchcock'. David Copperfield vs Harry Houdini. ', 'I'm the _____ of stacking knots unstoppably!

I get the Vertigo! Terminator vs Robocop. ', 'Your nation's famous for _____ and haggis! There's only one movie I know you from, You tried to fight in World War I but couldn't do that! It, however, quickly turns into a free-for-all between famous--and infamous--film directors. I rock the Academy and the DGA! The first episode of the series "John Lennon vs. Bill O'Reilly" was released on September 26, 2010. And the video quickly cuts to famous scenes from The Shining--including a parody of the Gemini twins. I ain't got that guilt money! It looked like some sellout bullshit Michael Bay would do! _____ you to pieces!

I set up shop and got a few drops of that Got Milk money! I'll bring back JAWS, and take a bite of your Lifeboat! ', 'Alfred, you got no style, dog. The latest Epic Rap Battles of History is titled "Steven Spielberg vs. Alfred Hitchcock." I'm the master... of suspense, so intense, ', 'One more Superman who's never gonna _____ again! (Ahh!) Playlist Karaoke Share.