This website uses cookies to improve your experience. 1/2tsp Chilli powder Delicious Aloo Gobi – a popular vegetarian dish of potatoes and cauliflower coated in delicious Indian spices, the perfect accompaniment to any home-cooked Indian meal. No.1 KFC Style Chicken Fillet Burger | Low Syn, Low Syn Christmas Pudding | Christmas Wonders, This error message is only visible to WordPress admins.

1Red pepper thinly sliced (s)(sff) Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 900 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc. You will need a large non stick wok, spray with your low calorie cooking spray, and pop on a medium heat. So easy and so tasty. Required fields are marked *, Copyright © 2020 Slimming Eats - Weight Watchers and Slimming World Recipes on the Foodie Pro Theme, ProCook Professional Anodised Non-Stick Saute Pan with Lid - 28cm - 4.2L - Induction Pan with Toughened Glass Lid and Heat-Resistant Handles, Na'vi Organics Organic Certified - Grass Fed - English Ghee (350 ml), Slimming World Canada Friendly Food Products, Extra Easy Slimming World Weekly Meal Plans, Vegetarian Slimming World Weekly Meal Plans, « Vegan Tikka Masala (Instant Pot or Stove Top). 1tsp Cumin seeds You can also subscribe to Slimming Eats so that you never miss any new updates. Method: This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian (vegan), Whole30, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly, If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided.Do not screenshot content or post recipe or content in full. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.Check Legal section, for Full Disclaimer, Disclosure and Privacy Policy. You just won’t be able to cook off the spices and base to this Aloo Gobi and bring out all those flavours the same way with spray oil and we want an authentic taste, right? Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram. Copyright © 2015 The Mag Theme. Karen couldn’t even walk but she managed to reach the peak of Cascade Mountain, New York after 8 months. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full. * Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.

Super easy and delicious!! Add in the potatoes and cauliflower and toss to coat in all the spices.

If you’re making this as part of a Fakeaway curry night at home, make sure you check out my delicious Low Syn Chicken Curry too! It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free, soy free and/or dairy-free, for example).

As I had time on my side I simply threw it all into the slow cooker for an hour or so. Filed Under: 2 SP, 4 SP, 4 SP, below 2 syns, Blue, by course, by ingredient, by type, cauliflower, dairy free, Extra Easy, Fakeaway, Freezer Friendly, gluten free, Green, Green, Indian, main course, Meal in less than 30 mins, potatoes, Purple, Recipes, sides, Vegan, vegetables, Vegetarian, Weight Watchers Smart Points Recipes, Whole30. Serve with rice, sprinkle the coriander leaves if required.

200g Chicken stock Add the potatoes and cauliflower stir fry for a further 5-6 minutes. Potatoes really are the star of this delicious potato curry recipe. Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? LEAVE A COMMENT, RATE IT AND  TAG US IN YOUR PHOTOS @SLIMMINGEATS ON INSTAGRAM. It can be batch cooked if you need a quick and easy dinner for later in the week. 2 Cardamom pods I made this tonight, but I don’t think I chopped the potatoes and cauliflower small enough to begin with as they were still quite hard. 4 Coriander seeds Ingredients:

Pour in the water and season. Add the chilli powder, turmeric, garam masala, ground coriander, amchoor and continue to stir fry for a further 3-4 minutes, add the chopped tomato. Add the onion and fry this off for 4-6 minutes until soft, add the cumin seeds and continue to fry for another couple of minutes.

Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Traditionally Aloo Gobi uses quite a bit of oil to fry the spices and potatoes, but as I am creating a lighter version, I just go for a small amount of ghee. Your email address will not be published. 410g Chopped tomato (s)(sff) !

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.” Check Legal section, for Full Disclaimer, Disclosure and Privacy Policy.

Perfect. Part-boil the potatoes and cauliflower, (5 mins), drain and set aside.

It still gives all the amazing flavours of the spices, but without using lots of syns or points.

–  it’s better with fresh, as frozen can tend to go a bit too soft, but if that’s all you have, by all means, use it.