Breathable. Skin looks fresh and beautiful as visible fine lines and the appearance of pores are reduced. A SHISEIDO first in foundation that self-refreshes nonstop with ActiveForce™ technology. Shake before use. Application wise, i tried a couple of ways: fingers, foundation brush and a damp Beauty Blender. $11.25
I powdered with the Laura Mercier translucent loose powder as i always do and i found that it did the job brilliantly at keeping my skin matte. I did find the foundation quite fresh looking and the lasting power was great. Flawlessly undetectable like it belongs to your skin, this innovative formula with medium, buildable coverage and a modern matte, natural finish feels uniquely airy and silky on skin. Breathable. ($45.00 per ounce). This is my first time properly trying @shiseido products, have you tried anything from the brand? All rights reserved. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. I rather have a skin like foundation with a glowy finish, then a full on matte one. The best finish and lasting power was definitely given by the Beauty Blender. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended Sunscreen, loc_en_US, sid_9990000000128, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0. A SHISEIDO first in foundation that self-refreshes nonstop with ActiveForce™ technology. Turn on your JavaScript to view content Shiseido Synchro Skin Self Refreshing Foundation Swatches of 210 Birch and 230 Adler The Shiseido Synchro Skin Self Refreshing Foundation has been joined by new gel stick concealer and Synchro Skin Self Refreshing Concealer. Twist pump to unlock bottle. Our long-wearing fluid foundation synchronizes with skin and helps resist heat, humidity, oil and facial movement to maintain a just-applied, flawless finish that lasts 24 hours. ... Shiseido Foundation Finder. Please try another search. x, Beautylymin | Pat McGrath & Natasha Denona Palette Giveaway, Your email address will not be published. by. Color: The Shiseido Synchro Skin Self Refreshing Foundation has been joined by new gel stick concealer and Synchro Skin Self Refreshing Concealer. Responsive Sensory Technology adapts to skin's condition, tone and texture for truer illumination. I agree that Shiseido may collect my personal information – including contact information, payment, demographic or behavioral characteristics, technical computer, website usage and social network information, or other categories permitted by our, An oil-free, long-lasting SPF foundation with a natural matte finish. Protective polymer with anti-adhesive properties helps keep pollution from adhering to skin. ________________________________________ #shiseido #shiseidomakeup #alivewithbeauty #synchroskin #bbloggers #bbloggersuk #irishbbloggers #romanianbeautyblogger #romanianblogger #30plusblogs #shiseidoginzatokyo @kennedyprandbrand #shiseidoprofessional #newmakeup, A post shared by ANDREEA OPRIS | YOURBEAUTY.IE (@yourbeauty.ie) on Feb 27, 2020 at 9:32am PST, I’m really enjoying this foundation at the moment. This was a lovely opportunity to get reacquainted. Fragrance free and suitable for all skin types. I need to try one of the concealers next! Thank you for your patience. Blendable. Buildable. Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Foundation SPF 30, Enjoy a 5-piece Benefiance set with your $100 purchase ($129 Value), Free Shipping & Free Samples with Every Order. So if you cant find a foundation light enough in color, do try Shiseido. Plus a 20% off discount code if you fancy trying it. $11.75 Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. ActiveForce™ Technology is our exclusive complex that protects your flawless, finish from the effects of sweat, oil and facial movement. Buildable. A light yellow under toned shade. There are 12 shades in our database, which you can select from in the View a Shade dropdown menu below. Weightless. We’ve got you covered with the best foundation. Apply after skincare, smoothing on evenly from the center of the face outward and build to your desired coverage with additional layers. Hold the bottle at an angle and press downward on the top to dispense product.

Coverage: Medium, Buildable All day hydration, oil free and SPF 30. Copyright ©document.getElementById('copyrightYear').appendChild(document.createTextNode(new Date().getFullYear())) Shiseido Co.,Ltd. Formulated with Advanced Sensing Technology that creates a dynamic synchronization with your skin’s condition for a beautiful look. Free shipping with any purchase. For me the 210 Birch is a perfect match for my winter skin.

Free 5-Piece Benefiance Set with your $100 Purchase. Mother of Thyme Extract helps prevent skin damage caused by oxidation. 9990000000128.

/us/en/synchro-skin-lasting-liquid-foundation-0730852131279.html, Or four payment installments of Waterproof and smudge proof. *in vitro tests. Available in 30 shades. Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation SPF 20 is a liquid foundation with a natural finish and medium coverage that retails for $45.00 and contains 1 oz. This allows the foundation to self refresh non stop for a 24 hour period to make it look fresh and flawless. Build your desired coverage level with additional layers. theblissfulbeaute November 04, 2019 Shisedo has been on a roll recently with releasing new productions to their makeup collection that specifically targets the millennial audience. A smart, hydrating foundation that works with your skin’s condition throughout the day for a dewy glow without any shine. *in vitro tests, St. John's Wort Extract helps prevent skin roughness. Free shipping with any purchase. Before and after, photos and swatches all on www.yourbeauty.ie. Wild Thyme Extract helps provide anti-oxidant benefits. On my face it looked skin like and it gave me the coverage i needed, without being heavy. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Due to this unprecedented time, your order may incur a processing/shipping delay. A slight sheen was on my forehead after a couple of hours, but that was to be expected. Shake well. Coverage: Medium, Buildable A smart, oil-free, long-lasting foundation that beautifully enhances your complexion. The Synchro Skin Self Refreshing Foundation is medium to full coverage, buildable foundation. Free samples and free returns with every order. oz.) Free shipping with any purchase. by. Blendable. Maintains skin’s clarity while preventing shine, creasing and fading all day long. Free samples and free returns with every order. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. I agree that Shiseido may collect my personal information – including contact information, payment, demographic or behavioral characteristics, technical computer, website usage and social network information, or other categories permitted by our. Broad Spectrum SPF 20, Enjoy a 5-piece Benefiance set with your $100 purchase ($129 Value), Free Shipping & Free Samples with Every Order, Free 5-Piece Benefiance Set with your $100 Purchase. New foundation review on the blog: the latest @shiseidogroupuki Synchro Skin Self Refreshing Foundation.
Please check your browser has access to the webcam. Wipe dispenser after use. This was the first Shiseido foundation that i ever tried and i have to say that it didn’t disappoint. Our long-wearing fluid foundation synchronizes with skin and helps resist heat, humidity, oil and facial movement to maintain a just-applied, flawless finish that lasts 24 hours. Enter your email address to receive the Shiseido newsletter. Required fields are marked *. Apply after skincare, smoothing on evenly from the center of the face outward. A weightless foundation, with ActiveForce™ technology, that synchronizes with skin and self-refreshes nonstop for a 24-hour just-applied look and flawless finish. Sorry, we couldn’t find any results matching your criteria. It’s supposed to be a “smart, oil-free, long-lasting” formula with “medium, buildable coverage” and a “modern matte, natural finish” that is “undetectable” on the skin.

My skin is oily combination, with the typical oily t-zone. A long wearing, fluid foundation that resists humidity, oil and facial movement. Item No. Free samples and free returns with every order. /us/en/synchro-skin-self-refreshing-foundation-spf-30-0730852160781.html, Or four payment installments of Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation ($45.00 for 1.0 fl. To re-lock bottle, twist the pump back into place. I found the finish semi matte, quite radiant and glowy.

Find the perfect foundation match for your skin type, formula and coverage needs with Shiseido’s Foundation Finder. SHISEIDO's patented Smart Correcting Powder enhances skin's surface texture and tone. The first foundation from Shiseido with ActiveForce technology. Weightless. Advanced Sensing Technology synchronizes with skin’s tone and moisture levels throughout the day for a perfected complexion.