Note that Amtrak have different policies regarding fare types and changes.

Tickets cost $85 - $120 and the journey takes 5h 50m. Amtrak offer a total of 1 train schedules to Edmonton. Amtrak does not normally guarantee connections of less than 60 minutes. (per one-way trip) if baggage is 18.5-23 kg (41-50 lb) Compare all available fares that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your eTicket online at Amtrak website. The last departure time from Saskatoon is at 10:50. Selecting a new departure or arrival city, without dramatically changing your itinerary could help you find price results. Our telephone sales office may be able to accommodate changes in cabin selection depending on availability . Frequency: 1 Times/Day. } } Find more information on Amtrak page. i love riding amtrak. Passengers in all classes of service do not have access to self-serve microwave ovens in any car. var excludedTrainList = [1,2,3,4,14,15,25,26,33,34,38,40,41,43,44,45,47,50,51,54,60,61,70,73,76,79,81,82,83,85,88,97,98,600,604,622,624,635,639,641,644,645,646,647,650,651,655,668]; ", "i have taken many, many trips on amtrak over the years. Users reviews always best describe the real train trip experience. Take time and check customers 341 Amtrak reviews for train services.

} else { Do you want to travel from Saskatoon to Edmonton? it’s coming from san diego to san louis obispo! }); With proof of age and an ID card with a photo. ", "i have taken many, many trips on amtrak over the years. } else { Getting Amtrak fastest train from Edmonton, you probably arrive in about 10h 7m in Saskatoon. /*-->*/. finally found some pricing, but couldn't find out the differences between economy, economy plus, and other levels of travel! if (selectedDate <= exclusionEndData && jQuery.inArray(trainSearched, excludedTrainList) !== -1) { var selectedDate = jQuery('#dateCheckHidden').val().slice(0,10); Fly Air Canada, voted "Best Airline in North America" by Skytrax and Global Traveler Magazine. Light meals, snacks, hot and cold drinks and alcoholic beverages are always available for purchase in the Skyline car. - Once the form is submitted, you will be redirected to a new page. i like the train as i feel my vacation starts the minute i get on the train. Carry-on baggage over 23 kg (50 lb) not permitted on board. VIA Rail is the one and only train line which connects Saskatoon, Saskatchewan to Edmonton, Alberta. Unfortunately, no connection was found for your trip from Saskatoon to Edmonton, Alberta. Explore all available tools and 341 user reviews to best choose your transportation. It's easy. Children under 8 years of age cannot travel alone.

close Close Menu. Carry-on baggage over 23 kg (50 lb) not permitted on board. love amtrak", "horrible site to navigate! Our powerful engine will look at the data from thousands of travel providers, then show you all the available routes. Not all transport providers serve every station, so check in advance to see exactly where your route takes you. Getting Amtrak fastest train from Edmonton, you probably arrive in about 10h 7m in Saskatoon. Do you want to travel from Edmonton to Saskatoon? It is an average of 1 departures per day and 30 trips every month. During holidays and peak seasons fares are generally higher. In many routes across the country this is the best method to get trip discounts. The number of buses from Saskatoon to Edmonton can differ depending on the day of the week. ", "great experience at all!

All rights reserved. also, usually there is a homeless person who flings him or herself on the tracks and then all of us wait, wait, wait for 4 hours until it’s all cleaned up! } Usually 90 minutes between arriving long-distance trains and local trains in the Northeast Corridor.

The average travel time between Saskatoon and Edmonton is around 5h 59m, although the fastest bus will take about 5h 25m.This is the time it takes to travel the 487 km that separates the two cities. Book your train tickets 14 days in advance with Saver Fares for 20% discount. Get The Trip You Want Every Time. Alternatively, please refer to the Checked baggage section on our website. Rider Express operates a bus from Saskatoon to Edmonton, AB - Edmonton Inn and Conference Centre 4 times a week. Comfortable, Reliable, Easy. Best way to get from Saskatoon to Edmonton, Get direct fly to Halong Bay from Singapore, fly or drive from san francisco to los angeles. TrainBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest train ticket. there are never any beverages or food offered and the a/c is turned off so it’s hot, hot, hot", "bad webside. so i went to washington. You can choose to travel however you want. Our powerful engine will look at the data from thousands of travel providers, then show you all the available routes. We use cookies to enhance your browsing experience. Please contact our telephone sales office at 1 888 VIA-RAIL (1 888 842-7245), TTY 1 800 268-9503 (hearing impaired) . The train traveling average length from Edmonton to Saskatoon is around 10h 7m. it’s coming from san diego to san louis obispo! To support the ongoing efforts to limit the propagation of COVID-19, we have implemented service changes which will be in place until further notice, in light of recent recommendations of the public health authorities across the country. Alternatively, you can book at a Quik-Trak Kiosk or directly at the counter. VIA Rail is the one and only train line which connects Saskatoon, Saskatchewan to Edmonton, Alberta. The train traveling average length from Saskatoon to Edmonton is around 10h. Date: Enter a date using the following format: two-digits month, two-digits day, four-digits year. Selecting a new departure or arrival city, without dramatically changing your itinerary could help you find connections. Do not type in the date with slashes, they will be added automatically. is it a secret the price of the ticket?". Virail helps thousands of travelers plan their journeys every year. Find the best and cheap train tickets departing from Los Angeles, Boston, Washington, Philadelphia, Find the best and cheap train tickets departing from New York, Boston, Washington, Philadelphia, Find the best and cheap train tickets departing from New York, Los Angeles, Washington, Philadelphia, Find the best and cheap train tickets departing from New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Philadelphia, Find the best and cheap train tickets departing from New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Washington, "trains in romania were better than slamtrk", "i had a really bad train trip experience.

} (per one-way trip). More information. Find more information on Amtrak page. } sometimes they are late but never take the train if you are in a hurry. The checked baggage allowance is determined by the car or equipment type. [CDATA[// > 0 && jQuery('#tsiTn').val().length) { Amtrak operates a large fleet to Saskatoon. Travel with Air Canada from Saskatoon to Edmonton (YXE - YEG) from CAD 181* Select … window.location.href = '/fr/train-annule'; You can enter your promo code, rail pass serial #, corporate code or free upgrade code. The last departure time from Edmonton is at 19:50. Arriving at Edmonton, Alberta, your route will pass through all or some of the following stations: EDMONTON. This train leaves at 19:50 from Edmonton train station at EDMONTON. var exclusionEndData = '2020-11-30'; TrainBuster does not sell tickets. You may need to use another form of transport to get from one station to another or to your final destination when you arrive in Edmonton, Alberta. ]]> the train was 7 hours late getting into provo from chicago but they game me a 200.00 dollar discount on my next trip.