Ltd., while providing and developing these tools, has relied upon and assumed, without independent verification, the accuracy and completeness of all information made available to it from public / private sources and vendors or which has otherwise been reviewed by Girnar Software Pvt. 1.3 - 1.39 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).

The new variant is also about ₹ 11,000 cheaper than the standard Bullet 350, and about ₹ 22,000 more affordable than the Bullet 350 ES.
The new variants then can be seen as a stop-gap measure to improve sales till the market situation improves. No fuel meter for a touring bike..bad, your seat gets rusted & wears off & you can open the back rest...bad, brake shoes wear off faster than you can imagine...bad, feels like there are a thousand spiders crawling inside your body once you cross 80...bad, keep it out in the rain for long & then try starting...bad bad bad. To maintain such a old motorcycle definitely you have to be in love with it.

Request you kindly resolve the issue. Royal Enfield Bullet 350 generates 19.1 bhp of power and 28 nm of torque from its 346cc engine. Over all its excelent experience wiht royal enfield tb 350.Conform is excelent - pickup & mileage is good.One of the best bikes i have seen.

Royal Enfield has increased the asking price of the Classic 350 once again, charging an additional Rs 1,837 for the retro roadster. The only good thing about it is it has the brand Royal Enfield attached to it. RE Electra twin-spark 350 5s-A gentle giant it is.A great motorcycle for long distance touring. Its lowest version starts from a price of ₹1,26,982 (ex-showroom) and the top version from a price of ₹1,42,591 (ex-showroom). Barring the all-black version, the new colours come with a black finished engine among other body panels minimising the use of chrome.

Very good condition and very good comfortable in this bike I like it exlent condition and mailage.I want buy a new bike, I am perfect riding bullet I like you bullet. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts, Instant Personal Loan - Get upto 2 Lakhs* in 5mins, Save upto 75%* on Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance, Get Best Price, Instant Payment & Free RC Transfer, Compare & Save Big* on Health Insurance Policy, Royal Enfield Bullet 350 - Find Offers in your City, 47% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is a cruiser bike available in 3 variants in India.