For the 6th consecutive year, Red, White and Brew has won the Burlington County times Best Of Award. Just go to Nickelby's. Suggest an Edit, Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream Shop, Ice Cream, Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts, Dessert, Fast Food, Braca Cafe - 18 John F Kennedy Blvd, Sea Isle City, Maryanne Pastry Shoppe - 108 44th St, Sea Isle City, Fractured Prune Donuts - Sea Isle - 5004 Landis Ave, Sea Isle City, Dairy Queen (Treat) - 3600 Boardwalk Unit 15, DeNunzio's Brick Oven Pizza and Grille - 3500 Boardwalk. We have been selling craft beers since the very beginning of this massive trend --- we have seen some come & go (and come back again!) included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.5 stars which is based on 4 total reviews. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Products for Businesses We're hiring. Red, White, & Brew Sea Isle City; Red, White, & Brew, Sea Isle City; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Red, White, & Brew Restaurant on Zomato. 3602 Landis Ave, Sea Isle City We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon. Don’t let the name fool you, Red, White & Brew is a true restaurant that was designed from the ground up to offer the community a place to eat, drink and relax. We try to keep the majority of our wine inventory priced at $15 and less. View the menu for Red, White, & Brew and restaurants in Sea Isle City, NJ. Unique name brands and interesting flavors is what you'll find here. We introduce them to beer, wine and spirits that are a little eclectic and off the beaten path. Offer customers great products, great prices and great service and you don't HAVE to fill a 3,000 sq ft store with all the other unnecessary stuff. Bakery, Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Subs, Rick's Breakfast House ($) Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Mikes Fish & Seafood Market ($$) American, Breakfast, Brunch, Donuts, Coffee Shop, The CupKing ($$) Good food, good wine and good friends should always go hand in hand. $$$ We believe in well made craft beer. Friday: Red, White, & Brew, Sea Isle City: See 13 unbiased reviews of Red, White, & Brew, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #25 of 60 restaurants in Sea Isle City. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Distance: 0.06 miles, De Nunzio Brick Oven Pizza ($$) Red, White & Brew - 3602 Landis Ave - Sea Isle City, NJ Pizza, Subs, Italian, Sandwiches Buy a gift card to Red, White & Brew. red, white & brew sea isle city • red, white & brew sea isle city photos • red, white & brew sea isle city location • red, white & brew sea isle city address • Click to add your description here. Cheaper, better quality, and better service. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Iced coffee was decent, but that doesn't require any effort. Pizza, Sandwiches, Italian Wednesday: Open Tuesday through Saturday from 11 am to 7 pm.Closed Sunday & Monday. Consolidated reviews are Often referred to as the most eclectic collection of spirits in South Jersey, we at Red, White & Brew pride ourselves in searching out the new, the amusing, the obscure. Horrible experience. Related Searches. Coffee shop should have a decent cappuccino. Distance: 0.08 miles, Chill Hand Rolled Ice Cream ($) It is our passion and we LOVE to impart our decades of wisdom to our customers. Is this your restaurant? Looked everywhere and couldn’t find one.... All rights reserved. Monday: Add Hours The food is very good. Saturday: Any one can fill a space with every thing under the sun. Not only do we not sell the "Big 3" (Miller, Coors & Bud) but we don't sell ANY of the other mass produced stuff - like Heineken, Corona or Michelob. My suggestion would be to let people pick up pre-ordered food without waiting in line while many smoothies and iced coffees are being made for people who just walked in. And we ALWAYS have drink recipes available for you - we LOVE to make suggestions and research new products! Worst I've had, and it was $5. Terrible service-- had to remind the baristas of our order because they had forgotten about it, even though we were standing next to the counter. 2 Reviews Desserts, Ice Cream, Yogurt At Red, White & Brew we don't think you have to spend a fortune to enjoy a bottle of wine. We get to know our customers – their likes, their tastes and their preferences. American, Breakfast, Brunch, Donuts, Coffee Shop, Coffee Shops & Tea Shops in Sea Isle City. Pretty lame to be honest. Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. and have remained loyal and true to our favorite brands. read more, Would be nice if I could find a menu online so I could review it before I came to your restaurant. The Brew prides itself on providing an exceptional dining experience that is fun and family friendly, creating a place guests can call home. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Serves Coffee and Tea. (609) 263-7500. It is frustrating to wait 20 minutes when you see your order sitting 5 feet away. read more. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. You Sea Isle people need a Starbucks. 400 were here. Phil' s Pizzeria ($$) Sea Isle City. Sunday: Price Point That's why we search out well crafted, quality wine from all over the world that is fantastic AND affordable. Tuesday: I decided to try Red, White, & Brew one day to avoid the long drive to Starbucks. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Red White & Brew at 3602 Landis Ave in Sea Isle City - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. 3602 Landis Ave, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243 I sat outside at a nice table while munching on a bagel. Distance: 0.08 miles, Phil's Famous Pizzeria ($$) Any one can fill a space with every thing under the sun. I had a cappuccino and it was delicious. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. I'm usually not very big on cheese but these g... Send it online to anyone, instantly. 2 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 stars have been consolidated here. Offer customers great products, great prices and great service and you don't HAVE to fill a 3,000 sq ft store with all the other unnecessary stuff. read more, This hidden gem is awesome! Delivery & Pickup Options - 50 reviews of Red, White & Brew "I have to admit i'm a starbucks addict. We get to know our customers – their likes, their tastes and their preferences. Our selection is small but VERY mighty. Seafood, Seafood Markets, These guys are the only pizza place I've found where I actually like the cheese on their pizza. Thursday: $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) It was weak and tasteless. I was vacationing in Sea Isle and the local starbucks is far away in Rio Grande. We enjoy wine every day and we want you to do the same. Ice Cream, Yogurt read more, Great food in a lovely outdoor setting... Distance: 0.08 miles, Mrs Brizzle's Buns ($) And we are happy to suggest recipe pairings for that perfect meal. Sea Isle City Coffee Shop serving a variety of coffees, iced drinks, smoothies, pastries, and more! We are the ONLY store in ALL of New Jersey that doesn't sell the BIG brands! Red, White & Brew began 10+ years ago as a concept. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) We are not pretentious or "cork dorks" by any means; we simply prefer to think outside the box. We have built relationships with many brewers throughout the world because we believe THAT strongly in their products. Red, White & Brew began 10+ years ago as a concept. Distance: 0.05 miles, Sundaze Ice Cream ($) Then received coffee that was so watery, it tasted like boiled water moreso than coffee.