Not selling something won't hurt you, especially financially given the small margins. Looking for something else? ), Returns (defective products are reimbursed 100%, ), Products lost in shipping / never arrived (we replace those at our full expense), Fraud (fraudulent credit card transactions, etc), Customer support (we offer chat, phone and email support from Brooklyn NY)". On occasion, we offer pre-order of certain items, which ship on the date included in the item description.

", I think the best people to take this decision is you, our customers. If you do not have a paypal account, you can still use paypal and you can checkout as a guest with a credit or debit card.

© Pricenex. **This Lysol product is EPA approved to kill SARS-CoV-2 on hard, non-porous surfaces in 2 minutes.

Hold can upright 6"" to 8"" from surface. It's good to know there are people like you out there running a conscientious business. Dial Gold Antimicrobial Liquid Soap, 1 Gallon. Maybe a separate section on your website marked "Terrible Pricing" or something similar, for those who have to have it and can afford it.

And I've told dozens of people about your site already.Open up sale of lysol disinfectant spray to the world, not just select customers. Hold can upright 6"" to 8"" from surface. Please provide an email address in order to be able to receive the updates. Description Will Work Out For! These products will be on store shelves again soon, and then all that will be left is your damaged reputation as a price gouger and opportunist. Contains no CFCs. color Crisp Linen. Tips

Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears. These products at these prices might erode our image and customer trust.
We hope this helps. Maybe check to see if it actually increases sales for your other products. I would report the price gouging at the wholesale level to the state attorney general's office. ", "I know it's ridiculous to have to price the items at these prices. ", "Customers might need them but if you're getting backlash wait until the costs come back down, not worth the drama, in my opinion. They disinfect right?

Lysol Crisp Linen Spray helps protect your family while offering a fresh, pleasant scent to your home.

Can, Genie VPS Impression Material, Heavy Body, Standard Set, Berry Flavor, Purple, Bulk Package of 60 x 50ml Cartridges, Genie VPS Impression Material, Light Body, Standard Set, Berry Flavor, Purple, Bulk Package of 60 x 50ml Cartridges, Genie VPS Impression Material, Regular Body, Standard Set, Berry Flavor, Purple, Bulk Package of 60 x 50ml Cartridges.
If you place two separate orders and are charged for shipping for both orders, there is no savings if we were to pack both orders in the same box, as the total weight of all items ordered is the same. Lysol products on EPA's List N that meet either the EPA Viral Emerging Pathogen Policy or have other coronavirus claims. **EPA Link We do not offer expedited shipping options. Kills TB in 3 minutes and HBV, HCV, HIV-1, MRSA, VRE in 2 minutes... Sani-Cloth Surface Disinfectant X-Large Wipe, 11.5 " 11.75", 50 Count Box Can (Sultan) Rating Required. Dial Antibacterial/Antimicrobial Liquid Soap for Sensitive Skin, 1 Gal Bottle. Once shipped, transit time ranges from 1-5 business days depending on shipping location within the US. We get treated of price gougers multiple times a day.