Les vendeurs, les fabricants ou les clients qui ont acheté cet article peuvent répondre à votre question, qui font tous partie de la communauté Amazon. Désolé, un problème s'est produit lors de l'enregistrement de vos préférences en matière de cookies. (We have completed this step for you) 4. Votre demande a rencontré un problème. Go here if you want a simpler, ‘non-pressurized’ beer growler. - Product description 1. This NutriChef mini keg simplifies taking small batches of my home-brew away from my house. Keeping your growler clean is the first step to ensuring that it delivers well. I'm a home brewer and have been kegging my beers for over 25 years. And beer money is a good thing. Il analyse également les commentaires pour vérifier leur fiabilité. The aesthetics of this model dictate that it will sit well in all different sorts of settings without sticking out too much. Nous nous efforçons de protéger votre sécurité et votre vie privée. The model also employs smart design, which ensures that it doesn’t easily breakthrough on harsh contact. As mentioned above, pressurized growlers are made of three different materials. If you want to go the extra mile with the last point, then consider using a brush to clean out the interior. If you’re one of those individuals, then having a growler at hand will make your job easier. Projet de bière régulateur Dispensing CO2 adopte le matériel de décompression de chrome de cuivre à haute résistance de qualité alimentaire, tous les régulateurs YaeBrew sont testés sous pression pour assurer une performance et reliability.And intérieur vanne de décharge de sécurité ressorts ont également une grande résistance à la fatigue et la durabilité. Along with a short review, we’ve also mentioned a few pros and cons that will equip you to make a better decision for yourself! The model weighs 4.75 pounds and has a capacity of 128 ounces. This sleeve will keep your system cold 50% longer than the competitor products. Home brewing education, courses, resources, and gear for the craft beer lover. However, a word of caution that you should stick to is call up the brewery beforehand and ask them if they have any sort of laws and regulations about directly selling beer. 2. Let BestFriends be your keg source and your BestFriends. The model is also quite easy to clean and keep up with. So far, BestFriends kegs have won a worldwide reputation. This makes it easy to travel with and carry around. Keep beer quite cool, solid design and really well made parts. NutriChef Pressurized Growler. Terms of Use This is an elegant model that is designed to look good in all sorts of settings. A growler is a bottle that is used to store and transport beer. Désolé, un problème s'est produit lors de l'enregistrement de vos préférences en matière de cookies. Ces articles sont vendus et expédiés par des vendeurs différents. With these, you get the absolute privilege to carry around quality beer with you, eliminating the need for any canned or bottled beer. Les membres Amazon Prime profitent de la livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, d’un accès à des milliers de films et séries sur Prime Video, et de nombreux autres avantages. It helps keep the lights on and the hops growing. A few elastic bands as shown in the photo solve the problem. Whether you brewed your beer at home or stopped by the local pub on the way through, no matter. Il n'y a pour l'instant aucun commentaire client. Pressurized Beer Mini Keg System, 5L Mini Stainless Steel Growler Tap, Portable Mini Keg Dispenser Kegerator Kit, Co2 Pressure Regulator Keeps Carbonation for Craft Beer, Draft and Homebrew. For all the beer aficionados out there, the emphasis on keeping your beer cool and fresh cannot be underestimated. I also found that some craft breweries are selling smaller half gallon stainless steel growlers that have the same threaded opening and can accept the NutriChef tap and regulator. It has got the features you need, and offers an immaculate look like no other. Il y a 0 commentaire et 0 évaluations venant de France, Livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, et bien plus. CO2 Injector Spears Tap Stainless Steel Beer Spear Faucet Tap Dispenser Kit for 2L/3.6L/4L Mini Keg Beer Growler 3.2 out of 5 stars 10. I had a 1 gallon batch that I hadn't bottled yet so I transferred it to the keg and carbonated it. Sélectionnez la section dans laquelle vous souhaitez faire votre recherche. | Showroom Ceramic growlers work best for posh and high maintenance settings since they are hard to clean and are prone to chipping and breaking on harsh contact. Let the growler dry by itself for the best results! You can thank the growler's 18/8 stainless steel exterior, lid insulation, and automatically locking "MagCap" for that. La Garantie A à Z d'Amazon vous protège lorsque vous achetez des articles vendus et expédiés par un vendeur tiers. TrailKeg Half Gallon … À la place, notre système tient compte de facteurs tels que l'ancienneté d'un commentaire et si le commentateur a acheté l'article sur Amazon. I'm excited to try more brews in this keg! Onetouch Alipay STAINLESS STEEL MATERIAL: Each of the accessories in... WORKS W/ DISPOSABLE CO2: … Attach hose into spear. These are glass, ceramic, and stainless steel. Good Quality . | Since you can’t view what’s inside, users often find it a little challenging to make sure that they don’t spill anything. The model is also easy to operate and work with. Merci d’essayer à nouveau. The barrel is also laser marked to let the user know when it is full! Nous utilisons des cookies et des outils similaires pour faciliter vos achats, fournir nos services, pour comprendre comment les clients utilisent nos services afin de pouvoir apporter des améliorations, et pour présenter des annonces. Guide to Pressurized Growlers & Mini-Kegs Intro. Des tiers approuvés ont également recours à ces outils dans le cadre de notre affichage d’annonces. Nothing takes the edge off more than a splendid tall glass of beer after a day of work. The vessel that this model employs is double-walled and vacuumed. Furthermore, it has a capacity of 3.6L, making it optimal for transport and trips! In this regard, patience is a virtue. However, the main disadvantage that glass growlers have is that the beer is liable to go bad if it is exposed to direct sunlight and UV rays. Pour craft beer, draft and homebrew into keg 3.Install faucet into spear body. Perhaps even more impressive, it’s able to keep your beer fresh for up to two whole months. BEST OVERALL. Alibaba.com Site: International - Español - Português - Deutsch - Français - Italiano - हिंदी - Pусский - 한국어 - 日本語 - اللغة العربية - ภาษาไทย - Türk - Nederlands - tiếng Việt - Indonesian - עברית, AliExpress I do like it, but it is too tall for a fridge so it has to lay on its side and there is no way to secure the tap so you get a lot of beer in the bottom of your fridge. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.