I'll start. For additional questions, you can call us at (702) 815 1313 or you can find us on Yelp and Leafly.

Yes. Is it largely geography?

NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / August 30, 2019 / Planet 13 Holdings, Inc. (OTCQX: PLNHF) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2019 Second Quarter Earnings to be held on August 30, 2019 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.

And as we said, no one through all of these discussions has raised their hand and said, "I need financial help, right?

Please go ahead, sir. What's your early thought on how you attack your typical busy join season? But I wouldn't say that the spread is that drastic. You have a reason to think it might continue here in the short term? Before we share our Q2 results, I want to express my sincere appreciation to our dedicated employees on the front lines of our stores, at our corporate headquarters and our franchisees for how they have supported our business and our members during this unprecedented time. So the commitment is sort of the same. And so that's another factor that really occurred during this time period of July as well. Your next question comes from the line of John Ivankoe of JPMorgan. The problem is you got to get in to see it. Let's conquer your financial goals together...faster.

We believe this is particularly reassuring for members who may want to work out in less busy times.

But we haven't had any franchisees that's come to us that says, would you buy us? Turning to our Equipment segment.

Thank you for joining us today to discuss Planet Fitness' second quarter 2020 earnings results. So in July, I think you indicated you have 72% of stores opened at this point. Should we expect that to be a headwind on the comp when we do year-over-year? What does it feel like?

I want to just ask, firstly, the recent trend you highlighted in the membership, with more of the headlines impacting the business in July here.

Sure, Jon. People are kind of like back to the mask mandate that we did, that we had 25%, 30% of our stores, they had 0 math policy. Our securitized debt structure is covenant light.

I think one thing we've got to work as a team here from Planet's standpoint is that if you think about we're really a key integral piece of the healthcare distribution process. There's still people that want to join the gym. And then, Oliver, I think the things that franchisees have taken advantage of, I mean they all essentially got the 12-month extension on new store development and reequips.

So that will just get recognized whenever those stores reopen. During the month of June, we saw more in-app joins and during January 2020, which is pretty remarkable given January is our busiest new member sign up period and was prior to COVID, 100% of our stores were opened.