When I had to refrigerate it, (because cake decorating is done in steps,) I just added a few tsp of milk, to get the consistency back. By the end of the event, there was no cake left. this makes baking and frosting cakes so much easier and the taste is so great, fresh and so tasty. Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2015.

Les membres Amazon Prime profitent de la livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, d’un accès à des milliers de films et séries sur Prime Video, et de nombreux autres avantages. And you don't have to keep a lot of ingredients to make frosting, just this :). It was coming out of the container when it arrived. Whipped Supreme Cream Cheese Frosting. Pillsbury Whipped Supreme Cream Cheese Frosting. 242 reviews. Also has a nasty after taste. Il analyse également les commentaires pour vérifier leur fiabilité. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Add to List. Food & Snacks Cooking & Baking Ingredients Frosting & Icing Pillsbury.

This page works best with JavaScript. Après avoir consulté un produit, regardez ici pour revenir simplement sur les pages qui vous intéressent.

Add to List. This icing is amazing. Comment les évaluations sont-elles calculées ? Is awesome and tasty. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. disappointed. Cream cheese frosting! Why? I bought the cream cheese flavor and absolutely love it! We added some lemon juice and yellow food coloring and made SUNSHINE cookies which brightened up a dreary Winter day. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon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t is a great frosting to buy if you don't have the time to make your own. Veuillez réessayer. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pillsbury Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting, 16 Ounce (Pack of 2) by Pillsbury Cream Cheese Frosting at Amazon.com. I recommend it 100%. Find a variety. Our frosting delivers a velvety texture and rich decadent taste. Vous pourrez toujours voir tous les commentaires des clients pour ce produit. This is wonderful and so easy especially when you do not have time.

Commenté aux États-Unis le 11 octobre 2019. []))), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!! All Rights Reserved. Désolé, un problème s'est produit lors de l'enregistrement de vos préférences en matière de cookies. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Cake and Cupcake Frosting, Cream Cheese Flavor, 16-Ounce (Pack of 8) at Amazon.com. I got several of these on sale. I have to agree with other reviews that said this was too sweet. Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2019.

You can still see all customer reviews for the product. 45 reviews. See all details for Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Cake and Cupcake Frosting, Cream Cheese... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cette page s'ouvrira mieux avec JavaScript. Pillsbury Creme Cheese Frosting Tub - 16oz. Because I will take a teaspoon and eat the whole jar! It tastes like plastic. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. Bookmark. So moist! By Pillsbury 4.9 (35 reviews) Pillsbury Funfetti® Spring Vanilla Frosting. This page works best with JavaScript. Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2017. Un problème s'est produit lors du chargement de ce menu pour le moment. Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2015. Have purchased this item a few times and really enjoy it. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pillsbury Pastry Bag Frosting, Cream Cheese, 16 Ounce (Pack of 6) at Amazon.com. Start your review of Pillsbury Creme Cheese Frosting Tub - 16oz! Really yummy! © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. ou ses filiales. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Very happy to have discovered this. Log In Sign Up. So easy to use and very forgiving on those uneven cake surfaces. Découvrez des commentaires utiles de client et des classements de commentaires pour Pillsbury Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting, 16 Ounce (Pack of 2) sur Amazon.fr. I usually try to pick up a few small containers when I find it on sale so I can have it handy. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

I only received one tub of this. Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1. In a bind, I recently took this shortcut to baking a surprise birthday cake. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pillsbury Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting, 16 Ounce (Pack of 8) at Amazon.com. This process is automatic. Thank you lots & lots, Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2016. THIS IS DIVINE! Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2019, Spreads Easy, Taste Great Just enough for one Cake. It tastes like home baked and everyone loves it. Share! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. This frosting has great flavor. Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une donnée valide. These little guys and warm and soooo good. What could be better than this? Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.

I have tried this with my home baked carrot cake. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I used this on a carrot cake and threw it out! Bookmark. Convenient however pricey and the portion is not enough for a big cake. The brands we compared were: Pillsbury; Betty Crocker; Duncan Hines love this frosting, easy to use, great taste and convieninet. The Duncan Hines was super runny and tasted disgusting, like chemicals. Very creamy and delicious. Have purchased this item a few times and really enjoy it. I am a homebaker and use Pilsbury ALL the time. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.

It's okay to splurge and just enjoy these. © 2020 Buchanan Group. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Was easy to use and a little goes a long way. Easy or elaborate, Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Seasonal Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting adds the crowning touch to your sweet creation. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! We all agreed we liked the vanilla flavor (particularly on chocolate cookies) and it was easy to change it's color too.

By Jessica B.

Delicious and super creamy! FALSE ADVERTISING!! Pillsbury Cream Cheese Flavoured Frosting Reviews | 4,6 out of 5 | Join Home Tester Club for free product tests and 1,000s of product reviews. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2019. Beyond just frosting a cake, get creative with cookies, brownies, or cupcakes - the possibilities are endless! Pillsbury Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting, 16 Ounce (Pack of 2), Traduire tous les commentaires en français, Voir tous les détails sur Pillsbury Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting, 16 Ounce (Pack of 2), Informations sur les commentaires et leur contrôle, Afficher ou modifier votre historique de navigation, Recyclage (y compris les équipements électriques et électroniques), Annonces basées sur vos centres d’intérêt. would never say it comes from a tin. I normally just mix up my own chocolate frosting, it really is simple to make, but there have been times when I was out of butter, or didn't have enough cocoa powder or sugar so I use the next best thing to homemade, and that is this Pillsbury creamy supreme frosting. Nous utilisons des cookies et des outils similaires pour faciliter vos achats, fournir nos services, pour comprendre comment les clients utilisent nos services afin de pouvoir apporter des améliorations, et pour présenter des annonces. Best frosting ever !! No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. Featured. Frosting could be better but it keeps better than home made -- so if you are limiting sweets and sometimes need just a taste of chocolate, what I do is keep this on hand, and either scoop a demitasse spoon out and just eat it, or if I'm feeling wild I grab a couple ginger snaps or vanilla wafers and make an "Oreo" with the frosting as filling. Whipped Supreme Cream Cheese Frosting. This was the first time I had purchased frosting on line and I guess it got damaged in shipping or the seal was never put on correctly. This page works best with JavaScript. However, it seems to harden in the container very quickly, so don't last very long. Share! Food & Snacks Cooking & Baking Ingredients Frosting & Icing Pillsbury. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It’s sickenly sweet.

Super creamy, tasty and works perfect on cakes and cupcakes. Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2017. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, For more than cakes, keeps well in fridge, Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2018. []))), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Add to List. This is so delicious that I cannot have it in my home! This is a good creamy frosting....My husband is diabetic, so he can enjoy a little of this on a small piece of cake and it's wonderful. Looks like this is being pulled from the shelves again. It spreads very nicely. Share! Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2013. Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2020.

It tasted like regular vanilla from Pillsbury, just a bit stickier and sweeter. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Pillsbury Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting, 16 Ounce (Pack of 8), See all details for Pillsbury Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting, 16 Ounce (Pack of 8), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. It will be going back. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Buy some cream cheese and make your own frosting. Pumpkin is misleading....not really pumpkin flavor. Livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, et bien plus. Vos articles vus récemment et vos recommandations en vedette.