Bake in the preheated oven until hot and the cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.

Stir chicken, bell pepper, cream cheese, and 1/2 cup salsa in saucepan on low heat until cream cheese is melted. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. I too only used one package of cream cheese, and I substituted jalepeno for the green chilies, but only because we like a little heat. I served it with Mexican Rice and a Fresh Corn Red Onion and Tomato Salad with Goat Cheese and Garlic.

Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. DIRECTIONS.

I had a bell pepper so I diced that up with a small sweet onion and cooked those down and added it to the chicken mixture.

Shred cooled chicken with a pair of forks into strands; stir into the cream cheese mixture. Add 1 cup shredded cheese; mix well. Heat oven to 350°F. Amount is based on available nutrient data.

Beat cream cheese, garlic, cumin, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.

I think it would taste much better. Combine the chicken, cream cheese, tomatoes and green chiles, then spoon 2-3 tablespoons down the center of a tortilla. Tons for left overs.

Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. I also feel like it could have used more chicken. I didn't have any chiles or canned diced tomatoes so I just added salsa to keep it mild.

This was really good. I always use my pressure cooker for cooking the chicken when making enchiladas, so much easier and chicken turns out so moist and easily shreds. Very forgiving recipe. I only had one 8oz. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/philadelphia-cream-cheese-enchiladas But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Cook 5 min.

Pour remaining salsa over the top. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified.

My husband said these were better than the restaurant we usually go to and I have to agree. Didn't miss either.

Delicious but I tweaked it based on what I had in the house! of Cream Cheese (all I had) and then added 1/2 cup of Non Fat Greek Yogurt. It really added to the flavor and I would recommend doing that if you're interested. Pour sauce over tortillas; cover with foil which has been lightly sprayed on the underside with non-stick spray.

or until heated through.

I did top with black olives, more green onions and cilantro. I had some leftover chicken mixture so I added some sour cream and enchilada sauce and turned it into a yummy dip.

Yummy, cheesy enchiladas and my husbands favorite! Add 1 cup Cheddar cheese and fold to integrate.

This is really creamy and really good!

These turned out really great.
Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll … These were full of flavor and my husband said to make these again. Grease a baking dish.

I used the full amount of cream cheese and it was too much. package of cream cheese and that was plenty, honestly I think too packs would be too rich for our taste. You could absolutely make the whole thing in advance drop to room temperature and then bake for dinner!

576 calories; protein 23.9g 48% DV; carbohydrates 50.1g 16% DV; fat 31g 48% DV; cholesterol 90.6mg 30% DV; sodium 1672mg 67% DV. Congrats! Roll the tortillas up and place seam …

I put some of the cumin in with the chicken and used a bit less in the mixture. Remove chicken to a cutting board to cool. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. TACO BELL® and Logo are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp. Cook and stir onions and garlic in large skillet spayed with cooking spray on medium heat 2 min. Stir Velveeta ( I use Aldi brand)and 1/4 cup milk in saucepan on low heat until cheese is melted. Use 2 forks or your fingers to pull the meat lengthwise in opposite directions, separating it into long shreds.

Please enable JavaScript in the browser settings and try again.

Place seam side down in a lightly gresed 12X8 inch baking dish. 1. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. I used Costco Shredded Jack and Cheddar Cheese (all I had)! I only used about half of the can of diced tomatoes, but that is just a personal preference as well.

Lastly I used a lot more cilantro just because why not?

You saved Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas to your.

* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. 19 %, cups chopped cooked chicken or 2 cups cooked turkey. Try our Cream Cheese-Chicken Enchiladas out tonight. I also made nachos with tortilla chips and shredded cheese on top baked in the oven.

Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Bake 20 to 25 min. Great recipe. I made the filling mixture earlier in the day and refrigerated it until I was ready to assemble. I didn't use cilantro because I dislike the flavor.

I love that! Otherwise the flavor was good and it was super easy to make!

I wish I had read the reviews first! Top tortillas with remaining Cheddar cheese and green enchilada sauce. Stir chicken, bell pepper, cream cheese, and 1/2 cup salsa in saucepan on low heat until cream cheese is melted. I only used 8 oz. You could alter it to be much hotter or very mild for little kids. Even my toddler liked them! I used most of a Costco Chicken that I had pulled the white meat off the bird and shredded.

It was a bit abrasive to bite down on one. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Stir tomatoes, green onion, green chiles, cilantro, and lime juice into the cream cheese mixture. Roll up tortillas, and place, seam side down, in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.

It was delicious and we gobbled these up with sour cream, Mexican rice, and refried beans.

Cook and stir onions and garlic in large skillet spayed with cooking spray on medium heat 2 min. Add chicken, Neufchatel, 1/2 cup salsa, sour cream, chiles, cilantro and cumin; mix well. Combine remaining salsa and enchilada sauce. rolled tortilla with a filling (commonly meat) then crowned with a sauce and baked It let the flavors come together. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.

Enjoy this flavorful entrée, but keep an eye on portion size.

Top filled tortillas with salsa mixture and shredded cheese.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). My family loves these shredded chicken enchiladas with a savory cream cheese filling and green enchilada sauce. Spoon about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture into the center of each tortilla and fold tortilla around the filling; arrange into the prepared baking dish.

or until heated through, stirring occasionally.