Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 July 2019. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 November 2018, Few things I noticed you can't click the Thumb stick in when pushing a direction. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I bought this controller in May of 2020 and by the beginning of July the right trigger got stuck down and was unable to be moved back into its normal position, rendering this controller totally useless. At first seemed OK, decent build and quite sturdy. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Would Rather Buy A Proper Xbox Controller, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 April 2018. It is a shame since overall the controller feels nice to use and pretty much near the original one. Xbox One will obviously have that, but many computers won't.

Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Firstly I can't comment on the headphone port or how it works on a computer as I brought it solely to have a second controller. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 August 2020. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. The PDP Xbox One Controller is a cheap alternative that sticks to the original Xbox One Controller and actually improves in some design aspects to make it a worthy purchase. Aside from that, nothing more than a decent cheap controller that is worth it if you can't afford the official Xbox One controllers. Build quality varies wildly from pretty robust and long lasting, to absolute trash. I've not even had this controller for two months and the headphone input is no longer working. Not happy. Controller has stopped working within 1 week. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 August 2020, Worked for a couple of days cant send it back as I through the packaging out , Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 April 2019, Stopped working having nightmare trying to return, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 October 2018. The buttons all seems a bit stiffer than the normal controller. The worst part is that it broke through general use, I play maybe 2-3 times a week for limited time and it still broke. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. My controller has stopped working within 1 week, I have no way to contact the seller or Amozon?? The only issues I've had with it is that it collects dust and grime really easily and the triggers have a cheap feel to them. This is the second controller i have bought from the company within a year and both have had the same issue after 2 months. You can edit your question or post anyway. This is not what i would expect when purchasing this product for £30. 2,191 global ratings | 753 global reviews, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 June 2018, I must be honest, i had doubts about this controller, but for the price i thought why not try it?, and now i must tell you, this controller is as good as my original Xbox controller, very responsive with very powerful rumble motors, i rate this controller....10/10, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 November 2018. Item has only been used for a matter of hours so this should not be a fault that you would expect to happen after such a short period of time.

This page works best with JavaScript. Bought for my son works perfect on his xbox 1.

Well, looks good, and did what it said on the tin........ for 6 weeks. Fantastic controller for the price, the buttons are all good build quality, and theres not a stick drift problem like the Microsoft controllers!! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Returned for a refund. All in all a great controller for anyone who wants a cheap, spare controller or looking to replace their current one and doesn't mind it being wired.

Ordered this on the 14th of May for my sons birthday on the 20th. Two days later on the 22nd the A button on the controller was sticking and it had only been used twice by this point! If you're looking for a cheap wired Xbox One pad then I'd recommend PowerA controllers, but as a second controller this works relatively well. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Headphone port failed after a few weeks but as it's been used by my heavy handed son I can't say wether it was him or the controller. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 May 2020.

Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. If I had an option to be refunded or get it replaced I would! The more you play with the controller the worse its sticks to the point its unplayable. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. If you don't want to worry about batteries in the controller, this is a option for you. So, I’ve only had this controller for just over a month and already there are problems. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Avoid this garbage and buy something else. I would rather just spend my money on an actual Xbox Controller intead of trying to find a cheaper one. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Which due to the price literally being double for a first party wireless controller, I would say that this controller is great value. RT failed. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Brilliant! Then today after playing for an hour or so the right trigger is now permanently depressed. Such a well build and robust controller, I expected the cable connection to be flimsy but it’s not, it’s sunken into the controller so when you plug in the wire it’s more like it’s inside the controller and very stable! This ones trigger has broken after only a short amount of time and is now unusable. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Bought the controller in August and already the face buttons are getting stuck, feeling like the switch underneath is not working properly, either the spring or the mechanism itself. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 April 2020.

You can edit your question or post anyway. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 August 2018. Controller felt really light and cheap. This is mentioned nowhere on this page or in the instructions. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Get what you pay for, minor fault with D pad, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 March 2019. Try again. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 February 2019. Bought these controls a few times. This page works best with JavaScript. 1,018 global ratings | 383 global reviews. So, all-in-all, I love the PDP Xbox One Controller and I have little to no reason to recommend against buying it. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 September 2020. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 November 2020. As I write this review, 26th May 2020, we no longer use the controller. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 August 2018. Good for the money but arrived with the D pad not working correctly as it doesn't respond 100% of the time or is delayed. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. You can still see all customer reviews for the product.

Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. There seems to be no way of contact once your money is in their account. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 February 2018. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness.

Then it broke! Packaging was very professional, product looked nice, its a good shape comfortable in the hands for hours on end and all the controls felt tight and responsive. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 October 2020. Try again. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 July 2019. The controller in first impressions is surprisingly well built for the price*, sturdy and the buttons and triggers feel great when playing, it definitely benefits from staying as close as possible to the original Xbox one controller design. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 October 2020. I've only had it a week so will have to see if it lasts or was just a waste of money. I also love the colour which is very unique and unlike any controller I've had. nice aux input to listen threw headphones with a good volume control, well pleased cheers. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 October 2020. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Do not purchase until there is 2 way communications with the seller. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. This seemed pretty decent out the box, but after a couple of weeks use the A button became quite "clicky" compared to the others, then stopped working completely.
The up and down buttons on the D Pad simply wouldnt work.