High near 43. Please try another search. West wind 5 to 11 mph. Affiliated Regional Weather Networks. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Please enable JavaScript to access the following map views: All map types that you can enable here: Ontario Colour Basemap, Greyscale Basemap, Precipitation, Ontario Wind, Temperature, Cloud, Ontario Significant Ocean Wave Height. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Latest weather maps for the Province of Ontario. Symbols shown on the map: Ontario Cities, Ski Resorts, Mountain Peaks, Ontario Surf Breaks, Tide Forecasts, All snow, city, surf, tide forecasts, Ontario Temperature Observations, Wind Observations, Weather Observations - new, Ontario Wind Observations - new, Temperature Observations - new, Weather Observations, Ontario Live Webcams. The weather in all cities and locations in the Province of Ontario Your shortcut list has reached the maximum size of 30. Snow before noon, then rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. The name you have entered for the shortcut already exists on your Weather shortcuts menu. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Current conditions at Ontario Municipal Airport (KONO) Lat: 44.01424°NLon: 117.00808°WElev: 2185ft. The Ontario Weather Map below shows the weather forecast for the next 10 days. Heavy rain may lead to flash flooding through Thursday from the southern Appalachians into the Mid-Atlantic states where a front is meeting Eta's moisture. Please select one of the following: Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. A 30 percent chance of rain. We are currently reporting road conditions in Northeastern, Northwestern and East Region. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Click on the "Save" button to add the link to the list, Click on the "X" button to close the panel, Click on the "Delete" button to remove the link from the list, Click on the "Close" button to save the change, Click and hold the link and move to new location in the list, Click on the "Rename" button and change the link name. Warning: Clicking on the button below will remove all your customized links. Sorry, the location you searched for was not found. All rights reserved. Page name will display in the "Add this page" window, the name can be changed by highlighting the text and entering the desired name. Namibia Weather Network 28 Stations in Namibia; Canada. Africa. Tropical-storm-force winds, life-threatening storm surge and heavy rainfall are expected while tornadoes and flooding are possible. Road Conditions are road and visibility conditions reported by the Ministry of Transportation's maintenance contractors at least five times a day during the winter season. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Southeast wind 8 to 17 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. The Ontario Weather Map below shows the weather forecast for the next 12 days. This application uses licensed Geocortex Essentials technology for the Esri ® ArcGIS platform. Marie Climate, Cold spot in Ontario: -10.3 °C13.5 °F Muskrat Dam Airport, Hot spot in Canada: 18.9 °C66.0 °F Collegeville, NS, Cold spot in Canada: -34.0 °C-29.2 °F Eureka, NU. All NOAA, Tropical Storm Eta is forecast to move inland over the northern portion of the Florida peninsula on Thursday. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Select from the other forecast maps (on the right) to view the temperature, cloud cover, wind and precipitation for this country on a large scale with animation. A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before midnight. You can also get the latest temperature, weather and wind observations from actual weather stations under the live weather section. Weather Underground’s WunderMap provides interactive weather and radar Maps for weather conditions for locations worldwide. Control the animation using the slide bar found beneath the weather map. Canadian Atlantic Weather Network 8 Stations in E-QC,NB,NS,PE,NL; Ontario Weather Network 8 Stations in ON,W-QC; Quebec Weather Network 3 Stations in E-ON,QC,NB,NS; Saskatchewan Weather Network 2 Stations in SK A slight chance of snow before noon, then a slight chance of rain. A chance of rain before 9am, then a chance of rain and snow between 9am and noon, then a chance of rain after noon. View static weather maps of Ontario of wind, precipitation, temperature and cloud. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Would you like to overwrite it? Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps. A 50 percent chance of rain. Canadian Centre for Climate Services Library, Go to the desired page on the site, open the Weather shortcuts menu and click on the "Add to shortcuts" button. Select from the other forecast maps (on the right) to view the temperature, cloud cover, wind and precipitation for this country on a large scale with animation. A 20 percent chance of rain before noon. Interactive map You can find updates on winter road conditions on the interactive map from the end of October to April each year. Control the animation using the slide bar found beneath the weather map. Do you want to rename "link" to "link(2)"? Weather forecast for the Province of Ontario. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Select to drag and drop, rename or delete. On this page, find out how to get updates about winter road conditions in Ontario and read the descriptions used to describe road conditions and visibility. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. There is already a shortcut with the same name in this list. Ontario - Weather Conditions and Forecast by Locations ... Go to the desired page on the site, open the Weather shortcuts menu and click on the "Add to shortcuts" button; Page name will display in the "Add this page" window, the name can be changed by highlighting the text and entering the desired name. A 20 percent chance of rain. Central and Southwestern Region will begin reporting on November 16 th. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. A 30 percent chance of rain. A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. NWS Calm wind becoming south southwest around 6 mph after midnight. Multiple locations were found. A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly before midnight. 1355 stations in affiliated networks worldwide as of 2020-11-05 21:06:38 UTC . Map overlays available for display: Ontario Pressure, Wind, Wind+pressure, Ontario Freezing level. Little or no snow accumulation expected.