Liverpool: 0151 268 5520 if you are an oilfield or industrial manufacturer, supplier or an authorizedagent contact us to list your products profile or catalogue, "we had received and are still receiving many inquiries through our AD in the GOD publication...".

Currently you have JavaScript disabled. SCROLL DOWN. (NDSC), Oman - Company Information. Request a Call Back. Hi im Eziz from Turkmenistan im a derrickman i want to work ADNOC kompany. contact info Everyday is a new day for us and we work really hard to satisfy our customers everywhere.

Oil field my craz and passion both in last no experience in rig field but i beleive my self try my best inshaAllah work start. Companey name geofazikha karakoo ltd as a assistant surveyer know i am interested in drilling companey. Environment and Asset Integrity. SAFETY. Get up-to-date business information, contact details, latest news and press releases and people contacts … Hi im Eziz from Turkmenistan im a derrickman iwant work ADNOC kompany. Telephone Number: 02-6776100 POBox: 4017

Head Office National Group, Level 3, 68 Marine Parade, Southport BC, QLD 4215. What We Do. 117804, Dubai, United Arab Emirates +971 4 2244786 +971 4 2244788 inquiry@oilandgaspages.com i am waiting your answer as soon as possible. Tel: 0161 443 2822. Many thanks & regards

OUR COMPANY . AYADI GHLEM

Read More. I Worked in NDC.My no 1306 .i am 2016to come pakistan no come bank. i am a tunisian , i have a diploma in drilling, i have experience in pipeline offshore & onshore with Saipem ,F.P.S & NPCC , i were wrapper , technician &supervisor in field joint coating /supervisor , i recieve a lot of training in safety & coating, sir i ask & apply you for a job & for any position with your company. As roustabout ……….other all information in my c.v i am bachelor i study b.com in punjab university lahore … Datah ki nagriee, Dears, Leeds: 0113 209 3023 At National, we are not just another drilling contractor; we are a team of subject-matter experts who strive to be your business partner of choice; a group of experts who take pride in the relationships we forge, experts who settle for nothing less than … Alternatively, call us now: 0161 443 2822.

Fax Number: 02-6779937 In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page.

Address. National Drilling & Services Company L.L.C (NDSC) is a 100 % subsidiary of United Gulf Energy Resources L.L.C (UGER). PR & Advertising enquiries: marketing@national-group.co 1300 096 618 info@national-group.co Company Website. Blackpool: 01253 843 660, 0161 443 2822

". Contact Us; Working With Us; Established in 1972 Who We Are.

Company Name : NATIONAL DRILLING COMPANY (NDC) Address : Abu Dhabi PO Box : 4017 Tel : 02-6776100 Fax : 02-6779937 Email : Website : Nature of Business : - UAE Contact and Business Location Chester: 01244 752 228 Contact us for more information. E-mail: ndcisc@emirates.net.ae Website: I am wireline Assistant opretor & UAE Heavy duty & light licences.

For any general enquiries or you would like to discuss a potential project please call one of regional offices: Manchester: 0161 443 2822 Business Activity: DRILLING EQUIPMENT & SERVICES Drilling contractors with a fleet of 15 onshore, 9 offshore and 6 wate Company Profile: The company profile for NATIONAL DRILLING COMPANY (NDC) is not available in our record. We strive to offer our clients a reliable, professional and hassle free service at competitive rates.From total refurbishment of terminal 2 Manchester Airport, removal of large crane bases at Liverpool One, Ring sawing considerable amounts of piles in Bristol, night working for large supermarket chains to small domestic jobs. We provide ADNOC Group with competitive, high quality drilling rigs and a comprehensive portfolio of associated services.

Mobile:+216 26 485 273. Your email address will not be published. The National Group comprises of leading companies from the mining, resource, logistics and personnel supply industries. UGER was formed with the objective of expanding into different upstream activities and going public. If you are a representative of this company, you may contact us to update this company listing. We are the market leaders in the construction industry with years of experience and continued growth. Fax : +971 2 6779937. Ipswich: 01473 921 028 SOLID RESULTS. ONG Publications L.L.C, P.O.Box.

Address:Abu Dhabi WHAT WE OFFER. Hi hello I am Akhtar I am driver you can need driver, Dear sir my name is jinosh s joseph am working in Saipem as a welding superintendent .I would like join in this company please consider my resume, hi sir I waqas ali from pakistan I am a crane operator and I have a heavy valid uae liesence and I have 8 years expeiance in uae oil and gass field now I need a job plz sir give me job my contact no is 00923322504079, My name is Ali raza frm pakistan to be very respectable hr department i am in survey. SERVICE. "Drill and Workover Oil, Gas & Water wells and provide associated Contact Information LOCATION ADDRESS :-----Eastern Plaza Building Mezzanine, Block:8, Plot No:42 Ahmadi Industrial Area Next to Safety International Kuwait-----MAILING ADDRESS:-----PO BOX: 9678 Postal Code: 61007 Ahmadi,Kuwait. Birmingham: 0121 371 0829 To Total Refurbishments at Amazon Warehouses. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser.

Listing Id: 113231 We are the largest drilling company in the Middle East, and operate an expansive fleet of rigs that includes 75 onshore rigs, 20 offshore jackup rigs, and 11 well water rigs.

Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser.

National Drilling Services Ltd. Drilling and Sawing Concrete Since 1986. At National Drilling Ltd in Manchester we pride ourselves on delivering a 24/7,  reliable, professional and hassle free service whilst maintaining the highest health and safety standards, making us the number one choice for diamond core drilling, industrial floor sawing and robotic demolition throughout the UK.

National Drilling & Services Company L.L.C (NDSC) was formed in 1990 as joint venture between the owners of GALFAR and FORASOL/ Pride international. OUR COMPANY.

: 23970086-89 : 23970090 : info@gndc.com Required fields are marked *. Tel : +971 2 6776100. Company Name: NATIONAL DRILLING COMPANY (NDC) Home News Careers Contact Contact.

well services, ensuring highest standards in Health, Safety &