It seemed about 1/2 of the total dishes were "to-go". 1465 Eureka Rd (916) 347-3075. Eggplants, bamboo shoots, bell peppers and sweet basil leaves simmered in green curry and coconut milk. California 2018. Joel Gott. Pickup. "rice". Here in Roseville, My Thai Kitchen offers Ntk's Pier, Grilled, Lamb, Soups, and Duck and more. 4.2% ABV. Please check with the restaurant directly. Cabbage, carrots, broccoli, baby corn, asparagus, white mushrooms, bean sprouts and green onions with house sauce. Love this place and we are definitely going there next time we visit Roseville. I called right away and this guy tells me that metal is from a pan being scraped and it happens. The snow crab is melted when this dish is made and due to the high temp of work. 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Get delivery from My Thai Kitchen super-fast to your door. No MSG. Search restaurants or dishes. The food is beyond amazing, with generous portions. 6 deep fried, seasoned and minced chicken wrapped with egg roll skin. phone: 416-546-8118. email: info@mythaikitchen.cominfo@mythaikitchen.com 916-781-7811 www.eatatthaikitchen.com. The chicken was full of flavor and tender, the serving was huge and I ate way to much. No delivery fee on your first order. Enter an address. Momokawa Organic Junmai. Nice assortment on the menu. Chicken wonton with baby bok choy and carrots. Last time when we found this plastic wrap time of material, they told us it is safe to eat since it is from part of the..."rice". Notes of rich chocolate and coffee, a luscious creaminess and a roasted finish. Spicy. more. The spring rolls were excellent, everything else average.Our server was well intended/friendly but was overwhelmed with too many diners.Each dish had good flavors but not deep, rich flavors. Served with black sweet sauce. Rice paper membrane wrap of mixed green veggies. 772 ratings. We had the spring rolls which were great- really fresh. Please give us a call or email us to help you with that so you can plan a great day here in our store. Order online. The service was good, and they have a no tip policy which I thought was really nice.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Please check with the restaurant directly. Served with finger root, peppercorns, green beans, bell peppers, onions and basil in stir fried sauce. Must be 21 to purchase. Please check with the restaurant directly. Blue Moon. MTK was started in 2013 with a drive to bring great tasting Thai food made fresh one meal at a time. Wok fried with snow crab meat, egg, spring onion and topped with cilantro. Not that I don't want to tip, in the places I enjoyed I really love to leave a good tip, however there are also place that I dined where they expect you to tip a "%" and if you don't they chase you and ask 'if there was anything wrong'. Must be 21 to purchase. You merely order takeout and when you collect your order you then you can take a break and relax using our adjoining patio. The chicken was full of flavor and tender,...the serving was huge and I ate way to much. Tables are well spaced with some outside as well. While you are patiently waiting, we make your food with love and for that reason we hope that you think it's the best Thai food you have ever had. Zoom in to see updated info. I thought I wasn't a fan of Thai food, but after eating here I will be trying more Thai restaurants in hopes they will continue to impress. Oops, there was an error sending your message. The kitchen cranked out the food fresh, hot and timely. We feature Wok Stir Fry ... A unique part of MTK is that we give you so many choices to create your own meal. or vegan with potatos, carrot and pea, sunday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM, monday: 15% ABV. Stir-fried spicy Thai bamboo shoots, bell peppers, onions and Thai basil. Wide size noodles stir fried with broccoli, baby corn, snow peas and mushrooms in gravy sauce. Two rolls cut in half. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. We ordered Fresh Spring rolls (tofu), Penang Curry( with tofu) with brown rice, Drunken noodles with vegetables, Basil Fried Rice with Tofu and some Chicken Noodles - all were ordered for spice levels 4 (range is 1-5), they were spicy but not overly spicy. Get quick answers from My Thai Kitchen staff and past visitors. I also asked where the plastic came from and he says it happens. My Thai Kitchen, Roseville Picture: Mango Fresh springroll - Check out Tripadvisor members' 5,072 candid photos and videos. We were seated pretty quickly with no waiting, the restaurant was actually quite busy when we walked on a Saturday afternoon. Thai/Balinese theme. I have been going to Thailand since early 90's. Our noodles and green curry were super tasty and well prepared, I felt I could have been eating them in Thailand. Get food delivered. Stir fried Thai eggplant, carrot, onion, bell pepper and basil. Keep up the good work, guys!More, Visiting friends, stayed at a nearby hotel and craved Thai food, so, My Thai Kitchen. Seared minced chicken seasoned with Thai herbs served with crunchy noodles and iceberg lettuce. 10 menu 📖 pages, ⭐ 1252 reviews - My Thai Kitchen menu in Roseville. My husband and I are huge Thai foodies and this place makes the cut. Must be 21 to purchase. 5 pieces. No apologies or whatsoever. Served with sweet chili and warm peanut sauces. My Thai Chicken Wings. These are all great companies and delivery fees are small and a real value. Joel Gott. We loved all the dishes and the service was pretty fast too, we thoroughly enjoyed our much-awaited meal.