Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file. quickly using the navigation pane and adding quick links, Become a Certified CAD Designer with SOLIDWORKS, Become a Civil Engineering CAD Technician, Become an Industrial Design CAD Technician, Become a Windows System Administrator (Server 2012 R2), Taking the mystery out of the account format, Gaining control: Grasping the all-important Posting Setup window, Entering a journal entry in the general ledger, Running the accounts payable aging report, Entering an accounts receivable transaction, Running the accounts receivable aging report, Running the inventory stock status report, Harnessing the power of recurring batches, Modifying built-in reports with Report Writer. In this course, we'll delve into the many ways in which you, I'll start by showing you how to get around the system more. I'll be covering all these features, plus plenty of other Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note. I have to say that I found that the book provided surprisingly complete coverage of the core ... What Microsoft Dynamics GP Does Best 7 Chapter 2 Getting Started with Microsoft Dynamics GP 29 Part II Daily Entry Tasks, Working with Purchase Orders 97 Chapter 5 Billing Your Customers, Using Utilities and the Professional Services Tools, Extending Dynamics GPs Functionality with Modifications, Most Useful Features 361 Appendix Microsoft Dynamics GP Modules, Computers / Enterprise Applications / General, Computers / Software Development & Engineering / General, Create invoices and bill your customers, manage receipts, and easily match payments to invoices, Customize GP fit your business perfectly and make the home page more efficient, Work with the modules you’ll use most often in the Purchasing, Sales, Inventory, and Financial series, Safeguard your database and set up a disaster recovery plan containing all the right steps, Use Professional Services Tools and utilities to find and fix data discrepancies, Close your books at year end and use shortcuts to easily print reports from all the data you’ve collected, Save keystrokes with Quick Journal and batch frequency, Leverage the interoperability between Dynamics GP and Microsoft Office applications. Explore Lynda.com's library of categories, topics, software and learning paths. Renato Bellu, Dynamics GP expert and the author of Microsoft Dynamics GP for Dummies, covers everything you need to know to get the most out of Dynamics GP, including entering and posting transactions, running aging reports, working with budgets, and processing extra data with ad hoc queries. 1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown. Name the four different document types in the sales order process. I have to say that I found that the book provided surprisingly complete coverage of the core ... Read full review, Really Its a nice Book which briefs about the the product. By Renato Bellu . Renato Bellu created the first Microsoft Dynamics GP practice for a major CPA firm and has been the technical lead on several large and complex implementations. with Microsoft Dynamics GP.