Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2019, These taste sooo good they are like pocky with more chocolate and I love more chcolate there a great buy will be buying more soon when i got them i stuck them in the freezer for a bit before opening but they were not melted I love these and there so cute, Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2018. Since I was in London I picked up a box, they seemed surprisingly popular in store – a lot of people were buying them too which is always a good sign. Please don't copy any portion of product descriptions or images without permission. I picked these up on a whim really from Japan Center, I hadn’t seen them before on their website so time to give them a try! Adorable mushroom-shaped snacks. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. From well-known Japanese kitchen staples from rice and noodles, to freshly baked goods, matcha and sake, shop from Japan Centre’s extraordinary range of over 3,000 different products on the UK's favourite Japanese food site. Both kids and adults will enjoy these delightful chocolate cookies. This flavour is based on the classic Mont Blanc dessert, which offers sweet and warm chestnut flavours to classic Kinoko No Yama Formula. Meiji Kinoko no Yama Chocolate Biscuit Snack, 2.60 Ounce (Pack of 5), Enjoy both the shape and the flavour of Meiji's Kinoko no Yama chocolate biscuits, Shaped like tiny mushrooms, the stems of these bite-size treats are made from crunchy cracker. Take a sip of your favorite hot or cold drink with this cute transparent cup! Shaped like tiny mushrooms, the stems of these bite-size treats are made from crunchy cracker, while the mushroom heads are made up of two layers of chocolate - a sweeter milk chocolate underneath and a richer dark chocolate on top. It has been a favorite piece for children in Japan. SUGAR, WHEAT FLOUR, COCOA MASS, VEGETABLE OILS (PALM, HYDROGENATED PALM, SUNFLOWER, SHEA, ILLIPE, CANOLA, HYDROGENATED CANOLA, SAL), WHOLE MILK POWDER, COCOA BUTTER, LACTOSE, SHORTENING (PALM OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL), CONDENSED MILK POWDER, NONFAT DRY MILK, EMULSIFIERS (SOY LECITHIN, GLYCERIN FATTY ACID ESTER, SUCROSE FATTY ACID ESTER, SORBITAN FATTY ACID ESTER), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CREAM POWDER, MALT EXTRACT, LEAVENINGS (SODIUM BICARBONATE, AMMONIUM ACID CARBONATE), YEAST, SALT, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, ANTIOXIDANTS (VITAMIN E). Close up of one of the nicely shaped Mushroom chocolate biscuit. I find it a nice size to use as treats for children but since my sister mandated a “No MIJ (Made in Japan)” stuff for her children, I get to eat this with my cols! May order more later! The issue was when it arrived, it was already melted and ruined everything.
For a thorough insight into how creative Japanese snacks can be, take a look at Japan Centre's, We use cookies to give you the best online shopping experience. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The top is made with chocolate and the stem part with a crunchy cracker. Perfect for this cold snowy night! Tohato are probably most famous for their caramel corn snack range but they also make savouries and biscuits too. I personally love the chocolate and cookie combo on these. These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. These are made by Kabaya, I’ve never had any of their products before either so it’s all new to me. Continue reading →, I bought these biscuits on a whim really, I’m a fan of cookies and cream flavour even if it’s just Oreos but these took my eye. From well-known Japanese kitchen staples from rice and noodles, to freshly baked goods, matcha and sake, shop from Japan Centre’s extraordinary range of over 3,000 different products on the UK's favourite Japanese food site. Key Facts. This unique flavour would be great for any snack lover, but be careful, you might want to eat them all yourself! Copyright © 2010-2018 TofuCute.com. They were packaged well, sealed, not melted together and they tasted amazing! Currencies other than GBP are estimates only. Delicious biscuit sticks covered with chocolate. Snack time again! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.

Reference . Great product, great service :), Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 2, 2016. Japan is one country that has heartily embraced the idea of appearance being everything, at least when it comes to confectionery. Continue reading →, I love anything matcha flavoured and so far I’ve reviewed quite a few matcha biscuits but oh my these are probably up there as one of the best. Copyright © 2005-2020 Japan Centre Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Arrived all broken up and melted together. Shaped like tiny mushrooms, the stems of these bite-size treats are made from crunchy cracker, while the mushroom heads are made up of two layers of chocolate - a sweeter milk chocolate underneath and a richer dark chocolate on top. Opening up the box to reveal more cute packing. Meiji Kinoko no Yama - Chestnut Mont Blanc, Delicious mushrooms with chestnut flavoured caps and biscuit stalks, All Tofu Cute content is original.
Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order.