Thank you for the review, it has been helpful. Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation (£9.99 / 42.00 Lei for 35 ml) comes in six shades but the one I got and I’ll be reviewing today is #105 Soft Beige, which is situated somehow at the middle of the color range. The Disney x House of Sillage Collection for... Huda Beauty Naughty Nude Eyeshadow Palette for November... NARS Full Vinyl Lip Lacquers: Orgasm, Mississippi Review, Live Swatches, Makeup Look, Estee Lauder Holiday 2017 Blockbuster and Gift Sets, Chanel Neapolis New City Spring Summer 2018 Collection, Escentual - Lowest Prices for Luxury Makeup.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Find the most competitive prices for Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation in the table below. Great price ! By The Good Housekeeping Beauty team.

And foundation in the lid.

Pity, as I rate Max Factor, and will continue to buy their products - but only if I can test them on myself in real life first. A few more dollars to create a pump bottle would not have gone astray. I usually prefer foundations with a matte finish a sheer natural coverage but Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up is the kind of product you wanna keep close by and use it on those days when your complexion needs more coverage. The colour Natural Bronze that was order was not the colour I received, it was a Natural Beige, Only when I used the foundation instantly new it wasn't the correct colour. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 February 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 January 2020, Everytime i order the 109 its always watery the liquid and thin based its not like the one i get from the shop i wont be ordering it again xxx, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 October 2020, Perfect amazing value for money and is quite thick, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 June 2020, Run out and got this foundation. Its non-comedogenic cream-to-liquid formula won't settle in fine lines or wrinkles . It has a creamy but light formula which goes on smoothly when applies onto the skin with a brush, beauty blender or even your fingers if you prefer this method as I do. I bought 2 items, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 March 2019.

We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. I like that it behaves well in combination with Max Factor Creme Puff Pressed Powder but I also paired with MustaeV Silky Cotton Loose Powder (review, photos). Max Factor Miracle Touch foundation review.

This was actually cheaper than the shops and my Mum couldn’t find it anywhere anyway . Tested February 2018. I tried a bottle of their laminating foundation awhile ago and I found it to be very good. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 September 2019, I have used this foundation for a number of years.

This page works best with JavaScript. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 June 2020. Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation, Rimmel London Lasting Finish Breathable Foundation, Matte finish meant that it did not need a setting powder. have given the foundation to a friend.

Try again. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 August 2019. Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.

Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 July 2020.

Max Factor Lasting Performance Liquid Foundation is an all day, touch resistant foundation guarantees eight hours of stay-put perfection, helping the complexion look and feel fresher for longer. This is my favourite Max Factor foundation I’ve been using it for years.

Not using it if it has been used by someone else.

Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation Review June 3, 2016 Stacy Lowe 0 Comment Max Factor Long Lasting Performance has been one of the most popular foundations for some time and is cited as the best foundation by many people. International / Romania – now at Boots, Douglas, Sephora, Aucha, DM drugstores and online @emag.ro, @boots.com. After months of testing and wearing I’m finally writing my review for Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation, a product that I received last year at a beauty event hosted by my friend Ana Maria from BeautyBarometer. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Foundations and concealers for flawless skin, The best long sleeve dresses to buy right now, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. I don't know if this is a false website or simply a case of mis-labelling, but I can't use the product for anything; so while it was pretty cheap to buy, as foundations go, this one went rapidly into the bin - making it expensive .

With a film-forming technology, it covers perfectly giving the appearance of firmer skin. It comes in a transparent plastic tube that need to be squeezed for the product to come out and I admit I would have preferred a bottle with a pump but the price would have certainly gone up. Overall, testers enjoyed trialling this product, which provided them with an even skin tone and a matte finish. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation is a low-priced, compact tube of foundation available in six different shades.Specially designed with lightweight silicones, this Max Factor foundation claims to be unlike other oil-based formulas and does not clog up pores or irritate sensitive skin.The squeezable tube is also designed to provide eight hours of stay put perfection, however, most testers agreed that the product lasted for only around four to five hours on average. I'm bringing you the latest beauty news, launches, swatches and reviews. Product had been opened, there was no seal on the top. Formula Specially designed lightweight silicones and a hard-wearing, touch proof system stand up to any amount of rubbing or touching - the foundation won't even rub off on your clothes. See 102 member reviews and photos. I usually keep in my bag bloating papers and I use them only on my T-zone.

Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Overall Score: 76/100. Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation Pastelle 102 View all Max Factor Previous Next. I'm Tavia, a beauty blogger obsessed with makeup and color pink. What arrived in the packaging marked 'Natural Bronze' was a rather ashy pinkish shade, no yellow tones in it, that simply looked greyish on my skin. 11/08/2020 Max Factor. It’s somehow familiar with Revlon Colorstay foundation which is known to be full coverage and ideal for combination and oily skin types, the difference being that Max Factor Lasting Performance gives more of a softer natural look and has a long lasting formula that guarantees eight hours wear. As a drugstore foundation this looks pretty good.

See all details for Max Factor Lasting Performance Liquid Foundation, 35 ml, 109 Natural... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

I use natural bronze and it was unusually pale looking on my face, unfortunately I wont risk buying in future. @2008 - 2019 ChicProfile | All Rights Reserved, Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation Review, Swatches, Photos, Bobbi Brown Ni Ni Collection Holiday 2020. Max Factor Lasting Performance Long Lasting Make-Up: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. It gives a medium to full coverage with a soft satin to matte finish that looks so natural. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Max Factor Lasting Performance Liquid Foundation, 35 ml, 109 Natural... Max Factor Lasting Performance Liquid Foundation, 35 ml, 109 Natural Bronze (Packaging may vary). Testers liked the plastic tube packaging, which allowed easy application. With a guaranteed 8 hours of stay put perfection, your complexion will look and feel fresher for longer. This was great when purchased before. I have a combination skin type and I’m a natural blonde with a light complexion so for me personally #105 Soft Beige is just one shade darker so it would match my skin tone better during the summer. Overall, most testers agreed that the foundation provided a natural looking, comfortable finish.

I also prefer a pump bottle as it measures out the amount you need for your face. I’m quite familiar with most of Max Factor foundations and if you read my blog from the beginning you will surely remember how deeply I was affected by Max Factor Second Skin Foundation (review, swatches) being discontinued a few years back, as for me was the best natural coverage foundation, a product that I genuinely loved.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Max Factor Lasting Performance Liquid Foundation, 35 ml, 109 Natural Bronze (Packaging may vary) at Amazon.com.

It’s fragrance free, non-comedogenic so it won’t clog pores and prevents your face from shining for up to 4 or 5 hours. More Product Information.

When it comes to reviews I always get lazy for some reason, even though in this case I truly used this product a couple of times a month and this is not the only one who waited patiently to be reviewed as I have a few things to say about Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation (swatches) as well. If viewing from a mobile device please click on + to get more information. Max Factor Lasting Performance Liquid Foundation guarantees 8 hours of stay put perfection. [flatable product_name=’max factor lasting performance foundation’ product_columns=’merchant_name|img|product_name|desc|price|more’ product_img_class=’imgResizeClass’] Did you enjoy this review… This liquid foundation stands up to any amount of running or touching. I wouldn’t say it’s completely matte finish but just a softer variant which makes it look more natural and doesn’t give that harsh powdery effect. The GHI's Tried & Tested verdict of the Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation.

I’m not really impressed by the packaging as it looks kind of cheap but considering it’s almost a drugstore product and the price is quite affordable I can look the other way as I’m also pleased with its quality. But I am pleased with your review of its effect and lasting power.

Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Hi!

The Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation is a low-priced, compact tube of foundation available in six different shades. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Learn how your comment data is processed. And great product have used for years, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 August 2020.

I ordered Natural Bronze from the colour chart as the darkest shade available , one which looked/sounded most likely to match my tanned skin.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, Clinique Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup SPF 15, Superdrug B. Flawless Silk Foundation Review, Vichy Dermablend Fluid Corrective Foundation, Fenty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation, Good Housekeeping, Part of the Hearst UK Fashion & Beauty Network.