Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon Best Weapon, Mooooooooooooooooooooooonliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Is it possible to change your character's appearance ? This sword is like the One ring. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Not in PvP. All arcane damage %s (presented in the weapon's information above) are applied to the individual attacks' multipliers. 99% Upvoted. Sort by. hide. Seriously overrated bro . It exhibits several departures from the workshop's design, suggesting that the Church anticipated much larger inhuman beasts." What weapon will you use if you're good at bloodborne? Farming the proper blood gems nearly drove me insane (so many defiled amy fights oh my lord) but pushing this thing over 1000ar is well worth it. The Lost variant performs best due to its triangle and waning gem slots, which can be utilized for two strong Abyssal Nourishing gems. When blue moonlight dances around the sword, and it channels the abyssal cosmos, its great blade will hurl a shadowy lightwave. Performs a horizontal slash at a slight diagonal. Uncanny Sawspear Ludwigs Lost Holy Blade Great Deep Sea +150, Blood Rock Eye Rune (+100) Hier Rune (highest) Blood Rock, Lost Ludwig's Sword Uncanny Threaded Cane Uncanny Saw Spear Lost Saw Spear Uncanny Kirkhammer Layer 3 Loot Fading Lake Rune (+10% Fire Resist) Blood Rock (pre-layer) Blood Stone Chunk (from boss) Well then come visit us in the top layer of Cathedral Ward right before entrance to Upper Cathedral Ward , where all you need to do to get the easy mode skilless trash weapon of Bloodborne , is simply open a chest and spend a few echos ! Charged attack chain (R2 hold+ R2) is pure violence: more than 4000 damage! By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. If Laurence is killed before you obtain it, you will no longer be able to talk to the head or obtain it from Simon. This was inspired by Ludwigs Holy Blade. Effect 50% Righteous Deals Righteous damage in both modes. I just wish arcane wasn't so gimpy in a lot of the PvE areas. Backhand diagonal sweep from left to right which also emits a wave. Ludwig's Holy Blade is a Trick Weapon that is comprised of a holy longsword that can be transformed into an even greater sword when sheathed - as the sword sheath doubles as a heavier blade… transforms the blade then brings it down with a diagonal slash. Seriously though, this weapon is a monster in pve. Cannot be buffed with consumables such as Empty Phantasm Shell, Bolt Paper, or Fire Paper. With use of blood bullets and the rally system, the light waves are nearly infinite which even at base arcane racks up damage depending on how much you charge it, not to mention the hit stun. I later realized that there are much more fun things to use than this easy mode simulator. Attr. Anonymous. report. report. Ludwig's Holy Blade [Bloodborne Wiki] Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki 4 . How to satisfaction:Step 1. level 1. Holy Moonlight Sword Information. I saw your comment, and it appears you have plenty of salt, so please don't mind me borrowing some of it. I was just able to get this from the head even after beating Laurence, not sure why. save hide report. Transforms from a one-handed Greatsword into the two-handed Moonlight Greatsword. Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:31 am. Improving Strength and Skill to 99, with the best blood gems of +27,2% in physical attack (two radials and one triangular), the damage output is 1064! When transformed, it combines with its sheath to form a greatsword. Seems a little too easy to parry in pvp though. There are 3 versions of this weapon: Normal, Uncanny, and Lost. Enjoy getting parried to***** if you PvP with it. Ludiwgs Holy Blade fully upgraded with a decent Arcane build is a little broken, just like Rifle Spear for Skill/Bloodtinge, and Kirk for Strength. Transformed -> Untransformed L1 deals 100% of the listed arcane damage. The red eyed boom hammer hunter drops a waning gem for the first time in my 4 years with this game! Ludwig's Uncanny Holy Blade is the most powerful weapon for a physic build. Posted by. share. Charged attack is something rated: more than 2500! If you have the normal version: Create Glyph 8i29rqz3 (Pthumeru Labyrinth) and buy from Bath Messengers up a ladder from the main room for 80,000 Blood Echoes. You cannot be interrupted by light attacks mid-swing while you are attacking an enemy. Can easily get over 1000 AR with good gems, 50/50 STR/SKL, and buffs. The blade is untransformed after. level 1. Meant with a "lost connection" message when loading my save. "A trick weapon typically used by Healing Church hunters. Sort by. Ludwigs may scale with Strength, and Skill, but when you equip a bloodgem increasing the magic damage, you can hit in the … Ludwig's Holy Blade is a Trick Weapon that is comprised of a holy longsword that can be transformed into an even greater sword when sheathed - as the sword sheath doubles as a heavier blade. This weapon has comparatively lower base physical damage than Ludwig's Holy Blade and the Kirkhammer, but trumps both in overall damage by having the highest base arcane attack of any weapon in the game! I've been looking for some time now but I cannot find an active glyph for the sword, could anyone tell me one? Consumes a quicksilver bullet per swipe. I picked up Laurence's skull but did not venture back to him to activate him. Performs an overhead downwards slash. SOLUTION. He died near 200 years ago, demon's souls was made in 1811.. do some research before commenting, Wait... dark souls was made in 2011... which means... WALT DISNEY WAS BETHoVEN, OF COURSE, I have the base version of the weapon, upgraded to +10...with some blood gems on it and 40/40 STR/SKL, I get something around 750/800 AR, IIRC. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the tombprospectors community. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. What is the best version of the sword to use? E.G., the transformed running R1 has a 1.1 multiplier, so its arcane damage multiplier is 0.7 * 1.1 = 0.77. "An arcane sword discovered long ago by Ludwig. has anyone noticed that the r1 combo is gwyn's combo? FextraBot ... Uncanny version found here 5jcac4qp in the first layer 0. It's a good weapon then. Normal version, Lost or Uncanny? Archived. "It seems to be another reappearance of the Moonlight Greatsword" it seems? The default version only has one Waning gem slot, which doesn't help me much, does either of it's other versions have more Waning gem slots. Returning to title menu.". Uncanny Ludwig Holy blade. Yes, you could max out the potential of the sword, but I think versatility always wins. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Do not miss out on this limited time offer that has only lasted almost 5 F#####G years now!!!!! The Game Awards 2020 Nominees Will Be Revealed Next Week, Xbox Head Phil Spencer Has Played Elden Ring, World of Warcraft Shadowlands Pre-Patch Scourge Event Now Live, Scarlet Nexus Gameplay Shows Off Kasane Randall. pure arcane build, going for 99. If you are unfortunate enough to face such a build, be even more on guard when the sword isn't transformed, as the viscerals will sustain usage of light waves if they don't take out all your hp. Cannot load save data. I really admire the creativity of the devs. Oof, looks like someone lost one too many times to the Holy Blade, Must’ve gotten felt by this weapon in pvp lol trash nubcake. The attack is the same for every iteration (backstep, dash, etc) Does not emit a projectile but consumes a quicksilver bullet in the flash. The Holy Moonlight Sword is synonymous with Ludwig, the Holy Blade, but few have ever set eyes on the great blade, and whatever guidance it has to offer, it seems to be of a very private, elusive sort." ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Anonymous. Lost version has a waning slot which is difficult to obtain a gem for during the entire story mode and what do you know? So im guessing that this is good for a strength/Arcane build? The only known differences being the Gem Imprints and the locations in which they are found. Nice. Is it really? Bloodborne is an Action RPG from renowned Japanese developer FromSoftware, makers of the critically acclaimed Dark Souls series. The Holy Moonlight Sword is synonymous with Ludwig, the Holy Blade, but few have ever set eyes on the great blade, and whatever guidance it has to offer, it seems to be of a very private, elusive sort. As someone who mains a Greatsword in Dark Souls...yeee. hide. Untransformed R2 straight afterStep 3. You can visit the page here. If i was max lvl what would be the best gems? 0 0 100 100 16 12 - - Weapon Info Weapon Type Right Hand Weapons Transform Sword, Greatsword Imprints Radial-Radial-Waning Aux. Or is it just not worth it without the high arc stat? Untransformed charge attackStep 2. ", Sometimes with enemies you can double stagger them with the untransformed charged-> follow up R2, and still get a backstab. Help with Laurence, the first vicar and apparently first boss I just can't beat. I'm worried that I'm going to hit a wall soon.. Actually this is a best weapon for strengh build (non-DLC), because Logarius Wheel is useless for hunters and fast mobs. Many cool weapons in this video game. I've been looking for some time now but I cannot find an active glyph for the sword, could anyone tell me one? I still dont know how the damage works. u/Abolfazl3007. I had planned for weeks in advance to bring a character into the dlc early for the HMLS and head straight into the dungeons to purchase the lost version once I did so. Insane damage potential for a str/arc build with mediocre skill, This is the Greatest Iteration of the Moonlight Greatsword and you can't convince me otherwise. The attack causes an area knockdown effect on enemies. I was quite pleasantly surprised, as I was expecting nothing more than another R2 jab. Consumes a quicksilver bullet. I have 61 in Stregnth and 57 in Skill and LHB+10 with good gems (but not the best ones). Welcome to the Dark Souls 3 character creator screen, here's your ****ing sellsword twinblades.