Jury Fees. The San Diego Superior Court is not responsible for any damage or issues that may possibly result from using Google™ Translate or any other translation system. If you are still working in your Online My Court Services session, simply click OK to continue. Do I need to submit a printed courtesy copy in LASC? East Los Angeles Superior Court (Los Angeles, CA - 7.9 miles) Los Angeles Superior Central Arraignment Court (Los Angeles, CA - 8.0 miles) El Monte Superior Court (El Monte, CA - 8.4 miles) Los Angeles Criminal Court (Los Angeles, CA - 8.6 miles) External Links. How do I pay court fees when eFiling into Los Angeles Civil. What attachments do I need for my Civil Case Cover Sheet in LASC?

Google™ Translate is a free online language translation service that can translate text and web pages into different languages.

The San Diego Superior Court does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by Google™ Translate or any other translation system. Sign in using our secure server for access to your information.

You may proceed with other browsers but some functionality may not work properly, please update your browser for the best experience. Computerized translations are only an approximation of the website's original content.

View privacy policy. Superior Court of California - County of San Diego: Criminal: Court-Ordered Fine Payments Court-Ordered Fine Payments. Can I submit a complaint or petition with a fee waiver application in LASC? How will I know to which judicial officer my case is assigned? Court Service Assistant II salaries at Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles can range from $47,651 - $51,365. If you have appeared in court and the judge/commissioner has ordered you to pay a fine, you may choose to pay the fine using one of the following options: You may use a credit card for all of the methods of payment above. Self-represented parties may pay the fee using this method or may pay at the civil subsequent filing counter in the Civic Center Courthouse (Room 103). This estimate is based upon 4 Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles Court Service Assistant II salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. Clerk of Superior Court Juvenile Division P.O. For your safety and protection, your Online My Court Services session will time out if there is no additional activity. By clicking Register you will gain valuable services such as reminders and quick/easy lookup of previous … © 2020 Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles. Please be aware that when a translation is requested, you will be leaving the San Diego Superior Court website. Can I eFile lead documents together in LASC? Box 25339 Phoenix, AZ 85002. Los Angeles Superior Court . Clerk of Superior Court Attn: CCB/CFO P.O. By clicking Register you will gain valuable services such as reminders and quick/easy lookup of previous activity to make things go even faster next time. The translation should not be considered exact and in some cases may include incorrect or offensive language. Does Los Angeles Superior Court charge a fee for eFiling? How do I indicate fee exemption when filing in Los Angeles Civil? Video: Los Angeles Superior Court eFiling; Can I eFile lead documents together in LASC? In addition, some applications, files or items cannot be translated including graphs, photos or some portable document formats (pdfs).
Any person or entity that relies on information obtained from any translation system does so at their own risk. How do I select a Jurisdictional Amount in Los Angeles Superior Court? Payment Policies for Contract Court Interpreters Summary The Judicial Council of California adopted payment policies for contract court interpreters in February 1, 2000. Why can't I add a filing party in LASC? LA Superior Court - Services. © 2020 Court Information Technology Superior Court of California, County of San Diego, The official language used for the content of the San Diego Superior Court public website is English. How do I eFile my Ex Parte Application in Los Angeles? This web site is optimized to be used with IE 10 (non compatibility mode) or above. Don’t have an account? Our award-winning customer support team is here to help. The San Diego Superior Court does not endorse the use of Google™ Translate. Box 19250 Phoenix, AZ 85005-9250 Accessibility statement    |    Privacy policy    |    Terms of service, Video: Los Angeles Superior Court eFiling.

You may also use the latest version of Chrome or Firefox. If the payment for court reporter fees is not submitted with the moving papers, the entire e-filing transaction (including the moving papers) will be rejected. los angeles county superior court family law restraining order filing via resource account email addresses Effective June 15, 2020 , Family Law litigants may file and present for ruling Restraining Order Applications and Responses via Resource Account email addresses, providing litigants and attorneys with another alternative to coming to court to file or present these papers. Important: Read for eFiling in Los Angeles Superior Court for Civil cases. Payment and billing; Checking order status; Accessibility, privacy & updates; Pricing and deadlines; Webinars and eBooks; System status; Home eFiling in your state eFiling in California Los Angeles Superior Court . If the language selection drop down box is not visible below, you may visit the, Google™ Translate page directly by clicking this link. Oprima aquí para pagar su multa ordenada por la corte: If you have appeared in court and the judge/commissioner has ordered you to pay a fine, you may choose to pay the fine using one of the following options: Online: (click Pay Fine to begin now). Please fix the following errors before submitting. Other translation services may be used to view our site. How are motions scheduled when I eFile in Los Angeles? When a translation is complete, you assume the risk of any inaccuracies, errors or other problems encountered. Ex Parte Application Superior Court of California Los Angeles Timing Notice. How will I know to … A party seeking an ex parte order must notify all parties no later than 10:00 a.m. the court day before the ex parte appearance, absent a showing of exceptional circumstances that justify a shorter time for notice. Juvenile Services. For Payments by Mail: Money order payments may also be mailed directly to the Clerk’s Office: Adult Services. Find 12 external resources related to Pasadena Superior Court.