I also do gender/sexuality themed stuff! (if these are open that is! Hey, figured this would be a good time to talk about my new method for answering these kind of asks. The only sign of civilization in the temples is … Just type it right on in there. Consorts: Tree Birds; different colors of the rainbow, arrogant, bossy, and noble. And the Shadowed Knight uses those kernels of Being and Meaning and Purpose to their fullest potential. HOME ASK | SUBMIT RSS | ARCHIVE | RANDOM SHOP | MUSIC MSPA | SECRET | CREDIT. You finally will get a quest to look for the caverns and recover the stolen treasure from below. I only deal in canon god tiers, sorry to all those who have fan tiers. :) Yes, another Void! Just a humble god tier blog that's as in-depth as I can possibly make it. A Mage of Void would be the inverted role of a Seer of Light, so in a way, a Mage of Void would be similar to Rose. Their abilities deal with the current existing aspect avaliable. One who actively manipulates and changes nothingness, secrecy, and the Void on a massive scale. Those last two go to Submissions! While their direct powers have never been shown in canon, it is my belief that their powers would deal with changing the purpose of their existing aspect, like how a Knight of Blood could make an enemy change loyalties by exploiting their current feelings of loyalty and changing their loyalty’s purpose. ). The Knight’s exploitation of motivation would in turn shift loyalties, fulfilling the passive inversion of the Rogue. An attempt to reblog all individual classpect descriptions in a single tag-sorted archive. I could see them changing the direction of it, as well as using wind as a force. Weapon depends on the person, so a chainsaw could work, sure. Land of Rambles and Theories. Have a nice day! Due to this, they are likely loners, or have few friends. With that in mind…. The Knight’s inverse is the Rogue of Blood. Nobody keeps secrets quite like the Witch of Void. The Knight’s exploitation of motivation would in turn shift loyalties, fulfilling the passive inversion of the Rogue. It’s going on the list. I do not do class analyses myself, nor do I take requests about sessions, relationships, fan trolls/kids, fan session, weapons, lands, fights, etc of any kind. Void and Light players tend to struggle with relevance, either because they struggle to assert their own relevance or because they tend to overestimate their relevance. To find a god tier, search it in the tags with the search bar. Land Of Hiatus And Waiting. I do not do class analyses myself, nor do I take requests about sessions, relationships, fan trolls/kids, fan session, weapons, lands, fights, etc of any kind. I could see their heads being up in the clouds often, trying to come up with ideas while being in the aether. Agender Aquittarius Knight of Void agender, Aquarius, Void-bound, Derse dreamer Yeah, hi. They also have large amounts of emotional fortitude and distance from things that could hold them down. The Knight of Breath would be one hell of an escape artist, as powers are concerned. When you try and talk about the whisperings they avoid the subject. Would you mind doing the Knight of Void? XD, Filed under Knight Breath Knight of Breath. :), Yes, another Void! Okay, so Knights have a thing for weapons, this we’ve seen to be true. :-D, Anonymous asked: Hi! The surface of your land is covered in feathers, each new region is marked by different kind of feather. They generally try to hide their perceived inadequacy using superficial “masks”. I won’t be answering asks like this for the most part. They’d try to hide their perceived failure by avoidance. When you ask of the birds above they tell you that the tree birds and cavern birds have been at war for centuries, the tree birds being oppressive and rude. It’s going on the list. This sounds like a good one, but we’ll see. Treasures beyond the imagination. A Rogue of Void is one who reveals and obscures, who uncovers patterns and truths and meaning and cloaks them in mystery and confusion. (I had a lot of fun with this.) Breath players are generally distant from the rest of society, are bluntly honest, and are often subject to change. Finally, they’d be able to literally exploit wind. Knight Of Doom. This may lead to frustrations for the rest of the team, as Breath players are generally “solo players”, and would rather go at things their own way than to be tied up into a team. Its also covered in trees, trees that block out the sun leaving you frequently cold, and wondering where that whispering is coming from. On the flip side, Breath players are generally quite carefree, relaxed, and happy people, making them quite fun to be around. They deal with the existing amount they have, and utilize it to the best of their ability (are are quite talented). Karkat and his sickles. They would also have to do with independence, freedom, or something of that like. The box itself keeps the enemy of whoever it is in possession of away. The inverse of Breath is Blood, which is unity, blood, obligations, and the material self, above all else. What about a Knight of Void in the Land of Feathers and Caverns? Latula and her… Skateboard, I think. Answer: Filled here! Main Quest: You have three options: side with the Tree Birds and take down the Cavern Birds, side with the Cavern Birds and take down the Tree Birds, or unite them. I've tried everywhere but it seems that your are the best for picking apart titles. The powers of Breath would materialize in the wind, such as tornadoes and gusts. When you find the caverns you are welcomed by quiet and humble dark birds, they are peaceful and give you health potions, food, necessary equipment. Witch of Void. The inverse of the Knight is the Rogue, the passive reallocation class. If it doesn't pop up, I haven't gotten to it. He who wields doom as a weapon. It’ll take forever, hope you don’t mind a wait… X/. If I ever reblog something of yours that you don't want reblogged, please contact me and I will be happy to remove it, and/or refrain from reblogging anything from you in the future, at your request. Also organized by class and aspect. Witches will redefine their aspect in a major way closer to end-game. Also, it could manifest in freedom, like how John can retcon himself at will. Note that the Knight, or any other class for that matter, is not necessary for victory or breeding the Genesis Frog. Your land is the Land of Glass and Mutation. They tell you that they stole the treasure only because they needed something to protect them, and that it rightfully belonged to them. Would you mind doing the Knight of Void? Breath is wind, freedom, direction, and the spiritual self, for starters. The treasure is a box, inside is said to be a key that will lead you to greatness. I’m going to give a breakdown of the class and aspect, then put them together for an analysis. Dave and his swords. You hear the squawks and chirps of your consorts up above and there are ladders leading up to them. Anonymous asked: Hi! Ask me to reblog posts about any specific classes, aspects, or titles. Final note: This is a LONG ask. - Signed, Xef – for @averrs FOR ASKS: Ask me to reblog posts about any specific classes, aspects, or titles. This land tells a story without words; it appears it was once civil, based on the mysterious temples around, but they are covered with vines and lichen. Of course they are open! A Knight of Breath would actively exploit wind, freedom, direction, and the spiritual self. A Knight is the active exploitation class. Seems a little close combat and less blunt then what I’d imagine from Breath, though. Cavern Birds; darkly colored like blacks and purples, humble, peaceful, and quiet. So the Protector Of Death, Eventuality and Misfortune. They would incessantly try to be independent, but perceive any bonds they make as them failing in their autonomy. The Knight’s Land would have to do with their quest to figure out how to get rid of their mask and truly see their abilities for what they are - great! In addition, they generally dislike commitment, which can lead to further lamentation. Anonymous said: Could you do a classpect on a knight of void? A “wind wall” would be a great example of this. I love making SBurb planets for people so if you can just go do that for me that'd be great. What about a Knight of Void in the Land of Feathers and Caverns? All in all, Knights are craftspeople who spend time honing their ability, making them useful in the practical here and now. The Knight’s inverse is the Rogue of Blood. Also I can attempt to discern your god tier if you want to tell me all about you. Their powers could manifest in exploiting people’s motivations, making them fulfill a different role because of their drive to do something. Land Analysis - Knight of Space. It’ll take forever, hope you don’t mind a wait… X/ The Knight’s Land would have to do with their quest to figure out how to get rid of their mask and truly see their abilities for what they are - great! Keep an eye on how much you ask - I’m not God here! However, Knights have a deeply rooted fear of inadequacy, and feel as if they don’t give their aspect justice, or that they simply fail at their tasks regarding their aspect, making it an ever driving force for them to improve. I've tried everywhere but it seems that your are the best for picking apart titles. The Witch of Void. More than likely, I’d write it off as too much, and either do only one aspect or throw the ask out. (if these are open that is!) Knight Of Doom. Witch- extremely active manipulators. They are very noble and semi arrogant birds you send you on long quests that sometimes seem meaningless. Of course they are open! (I had a lot of fun with this.).