You can imagine the backlash this recipe received when I posted it. Or are they? Vanilla: Pure vanilla extract adds great flavor to these pancakes. Over time, as I’ve grown into the keto space, this recipe has become one of my most popular. Louise holds a Bachelors and Masters in Natural Sciences from Cambridge University (UK). Your email address will not be published. Or are they? This will take some time, so try to be patient! Here is a keto pancake recipe that’s sure to make your day and there’s not one bit of flour in sight! Here’s Leanne sharing her keto pancake recipe: This is a HealthfulPursuit.com classic, and one of the first keto recipes that I created and shared on my blog. Treat yourself to a special morning meal with this keto four-ingredient pancake recipe with almond flour. Tasty cream cheese pancakes are kind of like eating cheesecake in pancake form . I chose to revisit it for this book and have adjusted a couple of the instructions to make the end result easier to achieve. I like to use an egg cooker pan (see product link in the recipe card below), which makes perfect round eggs (great for keto breakfast sandwich!) Pancakes don’t have to be a breakfast of the past. The batter will spread. They’re yummy. They are REALLY good! In a larger bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, and stevia. Take a peek here for more keto-friendly pancake recipes. Preheat a griddle or nonstick skillet to medium heat, spray with oil. Yes. Repeat with the remaining coconut oil and batter. I’ve rounded up over 40 Keto Baked Goods Made WITHOUT Almond Flour — just in case you think I make some good points and want to use less almond flour in your home, too. Filed Under: Breakfast Recipes Last updated on November 8, 2020, The information on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. That’s right! Make sure it’s truly soft (but not liquid), or it won’t mix well into the eggs. These 3 simple ingredients come together like magic to make a classic breakfast that you don’t have to feel guilty about. You can find her on Facebook or LinkedIn. Sweetener: I use stevia glycerite to equal 2 tablespoons of sugar. These delicious keto pancakes are made with just five ingredients. In fact, I think they are better than traditional pancakes. This is a HealthfulPursuit.com classic, and one of the first keto recipes that I created and shared on my blog. Repeat the process until you have used all the batter. Try to use the real thing and not the artificially flavored stuff. 6. And another favorite of mine: these deliciously chocolatey keto chocolate pancakes. Be sure to use your nonstick pan; it’s essential to success on this one. It needs to be truly soft, though not liquid. While the last pancake is cooking, prepare the sauce: Melt the 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and put it in a small bowl along with the almond butter. Microwave the cream cheese for 10-20 seconds to soften it. Please verify that a recipe fits your needs before using it. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. So you can’t just pour three mounds of the batter into a large skillet and fry three pancakes at a time, as you would with regular pancakes. When the pancakes are ready, divide between 2 plates and drizzle with the almond butter sauce. There truly isn’t a better compliment for a keto cook! Recommended and linked products are not guaranteed to be gluten-free. These delicious keto pancakes are made with just almond flour, cream cheese and eggs. While it’s a fabulous recipe and I continue to make it to this day, the initial reaction to it wasn’t all that fabulous. They are REALLY good! We recommend that you do your own independent research before purchasing anything. I typically publish a new recipe once or twice per week. Stir to combine. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon, if desired. Please read the disclaimers in our. Nutrition info does not include toppings. and also works very well for thin-batter pancakes. Protein pancakes are thin and delicate and have a wonderful vanilla flavor. I hope you love it! Pour another quarter of the batter into the pan, form it into a circle, and cook, following Step 6. So you could either use two mini frying pans (see product link in the recipe card below) and cook one pancake at a time in each. Pancakes are a food that a lot of us associate with a hearty breakfast or a dreamy dessert, but because of the non-keto ingredients, they are a no-go. Privacy Policy. In an 8-inch (20-cm) nonstick frying pan, melt ½ tablespoon of coconut oil over medium-low heat. But obviously, you can top them with butter or sugar-free syrup. You’ll only need five simple ingredients to make these keto cream cheese pancakes. Using a ⅓ measuring cup, pour batter into skillet. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You can imagine the backlash this recipe received when I posted it. I typically publish a new recipe once or twice per week. Low-Carb Pumpkin Bars with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting. And don’t just take my word for it. Before I shared this recipe, ingredients like pork rinds never, ever made it to the blog because until I went keto, Healthful Pursuit was primarily a vegan blog! Yikes. The ingredients for these pancakes are pretty standard – eggs, cream cheese, baking powder, vanilla, almond flour, and sweetener. Separate them with wax paper strips and place them in a freezer bag. Place the pork rinds in a spice grinder or blender. I used lakanto golden which is a brown sugar substitute made from monk fruit – but any sweetener you like will work for this recipe. Whatever pan you use, make sure it’s a nonstick pan. Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more butter to the pans. Other tasty toppings include keto whipped cream, strawberry compote, and blueberry compote. Most of our recipes are low-carb (or keto… You can also successfully freeze them. If you purchase anything through a link on this website, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that we will be paid in some way. Why Pancakes Are Not Keto They’re fluffy. I chose to revisit it for this book and have adjusted a couple of the instructions to make the end result easier to achieve. Be sure to use your nonstick pan; it’s essential to success on this one. Made with just 6 ingredients, these almond flour pancakes make the perfect keto breakfast! In addition, no statement on this website has been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and any product mentioned or described on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Browned butter adds a nutty aroma to keto-friendly, almond-coconut flour pancakes. They have this wonderfully delicate cheesecake-like texture that I really like. I really like these almond flour pancakes. NOTICE: The information contained or presented on this website is for educational purposes only. It’s possible that reduced-fat cream cheese will work, but I haven’t tested it. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT. Most of our recipes are low-carb (or keto) and gluten-free, but some are not. Whisk patiently until well incorporated and smooth. Home » Keto Recipes » Ketogenic Breakfast Recipes » Keto Pancake Recipe – Made Using Pork Rinds (No Flour!). 2. Completely sugar-free, low-carb and a Trim Healthy Mama S fuel - you This delicious keto pancake recipe is from my friend Leanne Vogel’s new cookbook, The Keto Diet, which you can get on Amazon here. Add another ½ tablespoon of coconut oil to the pan. In a medium bowl whisk the dry ingredients (almond flour, Gentle Sweet, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and baking powder). This will require some elbow grease, so try to be patient! Next, you whisk the eggs, cream cheese, vanilla and stevia until very smooth. keto pumpkin pancakes, low carb pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin pancakes with almond flour. Cook the pancake for 4 to 5 minutes, until bubbles form all over. Flip and cook the other side for about 2 minutes and remove. The exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below. Louise has considerable research experience but enjoys creating products and articles that help move people just a little bit closer toward a healthy life they love. Pancakes are a food that a lot of us associate with a hearty breakfast or a dreamy dessert, but because of the non-keto ingredients, they are a no-go. These pancakes are delicious with no toppings, but obviously, you can top them with butter, sugar-free maple syrup, or sugar-free honey. Before I shared this pancake recipe, ingredients like pork rinds never, ever made it to the blog because until I went keto, Healthful Pursuit was primarily a vegan blog! Your first step is to soften the cream cheese. Preheat your oven to the lowest temperature possible. If you purchase anything through a link on this website, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that we will be paid in some way. Thank you! The facts presented are offered as information only - not medical advice - and in no way should anyone infer that we or anyone appearing in any content on this website are practicing medicine. Serve warm and with your favorite toppings. 3. Thank you for giving me one more reason to use delicious pork rinds. Yikes. Nutrition info is approximate and may contain errors, so you should independently verify it. Let it cook until the pancake has bubbles. In addition, no statement on this website has been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and any product mentioned or described on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These decadently healthy keto pumpkin pancakes are sure to impress your entire family and delight even the youngest members of your household. I generally used whipped coconut cream or a cinnamon roll cream cheese icing so this is an entirely new topping idea. Leanne’s cookbook has over 125 keto recipes and 5 meal plans, so if you’re looking for a great keto cookbook to add to your collection and provide you with more variety in your ketogenic diet, then please check it out! By accessing or using this website, you agree to abide by the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. They are tasty and fluffy, and the batter is really easy to work with – easier than these keto cream cheese pancakes. These keto pancakes are so thick and fluffy, you won’t believe they are low carb and grain free! The only ingredient that I have found ok to swap is the sweetener. This an easy recipe, with one caveat: The batter is very thin. Transfer the completed pancake to a clean oven-safe plate and place in the preheated oven. Grain-free baked goods are still treats and should be eaten in moderation and not in place of WHOLE FOODS like pastured meats, veggies, fruits, and healthy fats. Eggs: I use large eggs in most of my recipes, this one included. Stir to combine. Better than flour-based pancakes. 2 … The batter may have thickened while sitting. Pour a quarter of the batter into the hot oiled pan and spread the batter evenly into a circle with the back of a spoon or by rotating the pan. Over time, as I’ve grown into the keto space, this recipe has become one of my most popular. Information on this site is NOT intended to serve as a substitute for diagnosis, treatment, or advice from a qualified, licensed medical professional.