My tablet loves making me sounds like an idiot. We’ll keep an eye out and update this post if we find anything. tagatose (I read the ingredient labels for literally EVERYTHING I eat, and I’ve never yet seen this) The flavors are extremely well-balanced and the texture nice and crunchy. It is pricey and the protein levels are high (like Cereal School, but a little less). Coconut milk + Sola is an addicting combo! Perhaps you can eat moderate amounts of regular cereal and just cut carbs in the other areas of your diet in the meantime. The Sola granola was able to pass the kid test as well (with flying colors). We have two delicious flavors, Chocolate Sea Salt  and Peanut Butter Crunch which are available now! Each of cereal flavors, Honey, Cinnamon, and Unsweetened, are all high protein, low sugar, and made with premium and what they claim as “clean” ingredients. It is not as crunchy as normal granola but it has very good flavor and also amazing, non-GMO ingredients! WR make it tough by thinking it’s difficult!!!! If you’re a fan of the classics, this might be your preferred carb indulgence. Keto Bagels; Low carb overnight oats; Blueberry Breakfast Cake; Keto Breakfast Muffins; Keto Breakfast Cookies; Keto Cereal. Compare your totals to where you want to start and see how you did. They even added a maze on the back of the box for a fun reminder that breakfast is meant to be enjoyed and not taken too seriously. Elan also provides a satisfaction guarantee and a refund if not happy with the product. How Much Protein is in the Lowest Carb Cereals? From the net carbs department, if you manage to fit it into your menu then go for it. Overall, however, this cereal is still low in net carbohydrates. According to their customers, Magic Spoon cereal is good with or without milk and the crunch and taste bring back to their childhood without the guilt or sugar high. You can easily make your own at home, too, says Schaub. www.wholesomeyum.com They have a great variety of flavors that are all low carb. Not necessarily—but they typically are a healthier option, since they avoid added sugar and rely on natural flavorings such as nuts and seeds. However, we believe that many of the customers were looking for a healthier breakfast option. We tend to weigh the many facets of the foods we eat, like source, quality, taste, value, etc. Pro-Tip: As always, for all your HighKey orders, you get 10% off with code CONVENIENTKETO10. Catalina Crunch’s claim to fame is its extra crunchy cereal which the brand claims makes you full longer, burns more calories, prevents overeating and boosts energy. Some of us experienced an aftertaste that eventually went away after a few bites. ← Older Post Based out of Austin, Texas, we scour the world for food options that fit our healthy, active lifestyles. So while my GF will enjoy the macadamia nut crunch anytime and I may enjoy it in the morning, I’m on the hunt for a really healthy organic non-gmo gluten free cereal that actually has some carbs and is also high in protein… Although I may just try and figure out a good pancake recipe by combining various flours.. definitely whey protein since it spikes insulin, and then something else like maybe amaranth, chia, and coconut flour.. and then I’ll add a splash of organic apple cider and sprinkling of coconut palm sugar… yeah… that might work If you're looking for a protein cereal, Magic Spoon or Cereal School are better choices. However, they are not going to be remotely as sugar-laden as regular cereal. How To Start A Low Carb Diet In 3 Easy Steps! Tastes fruity and rich with REAL strawberry pieces mixed in. All the fiber you see is from the nuts and seeds. That means the texture has more of that crispy rice texture than Diabetic Kitchen’s. This is actually a great substitute for granola, if you are craving some crunchy keto snacks. I don’t have any personal experience with diverticulitis, so I was relying on some medical literature I found. -Kim. Both recipes can be cooked on the stove or in the microwave making them the perfect low carb hot cereal option. I add apple pie spices & apple candy flavoring and a little butter. 2 tbsp salted grass-fed butter It's free of gluten, grain, soy and sugar. I had never heard of it and upon research, it appears that Smucker’s (the parent company) does not make it available for sale in the States. Low Carb Cereal Options for Breakfast (keto, grain-free) By Kim Hardesty. Microwave covered for about 30 seconds to 1 minute until hot. And all products are produced in U.S. I have had only a couple of minutes to review the site but so far I’m loving. Have you tried any of the low carb cereal options on our list? With only 3 grams of net carbs, Schaub says this is one of the most popular keto cereals (the 12 grams of protein and 5 grams of fat per serving don’t hurt, either). It’s another gluten-free, grain-free option that is based on nuts and seeds. Hey Devin! That’s not a coincidence. Continue Reading Not willing to try the poison. Now they state on their site that there's so little of it that it doesn't have an effect, but our bodies act differently. As mentioned above, the brand commonly gets a complaint about the presence of the puffed brown rice in their granola. It’s funny how both these other 2 cereals literally just _added some maple syrup or honey_ and still have an incredibly good ratio of macronutrients. But this is just my experience. They feel Three Wishes Cereal is a healthier option, especially for kids and vegans. The main differentiator is that General Nature’s version does not include monk fruit as a sweetener and also contains a higher percentage of rice puffs. You can’t really go wrong with any of the options on the list. Like many of the cereals you find on your grocery store shelves, this cereal is loaded with sugar and a long list of unrecognizable ingredients. ISEE YOUR PORRIGGES I WOULD LIKE TO TRY BUT I NEVER ATE FRUIT OR SUGAR WHICH MAKES THE PORRIDGE LOOK DESIREABLE, Hi Judy. No need to be sorry about being contradictory. The great part about Livlo Keto Nut Granola is that there are no added proteins at all (so there’s no collagen or whey/milk protein). The only way we could describe our experience was by comparing it to sticking your nose into your Cinnamon Yankee Candle. First, know that I am not a nutritionist nor a doctor. We also appreciate that there are no fake added fibers. alldayidreamaboutfood.com stevia leaf extract (wow the 4th sweetener!!). Fla’s Keto Nut Granola comes in 2 flavors, both 2g net carbs per serving. : Almonds, Pecans, Pepitas*, Honey*, Walnuts, Coconut Oil*, Sunflower Seeds*, Flax Seeds*, Sweetened Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Apple Juice Concentrate, Sunflower Oil), Dried Coconut*, Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon. The tastes and texture balance out perfectly. Fla Keto Nut Granola  follows the standard formula for nuts and seeds. Those are our promises to you. It's grain and gluten free, with no added sugar and high in fiber. What you need to know about legumes and vegetables. Plus, the coconut content gives it a little more fattiness and the unsweetened vanilla provides a nice bit of rich, complementary flavor. It's also works perfectly as a crunchy keto snack. At 13 net carbs (no fiber in this box, sorry! We even got the essence of apple pie without all the carbs! It’s all about starting a discussion, right? If it bombs, find another and try again. I offer subs and ideas in the posts and recipes. Crispy, crunchy and perfect for a cereal and milk breakfast, this low carb cereal is also vegan and gluten free! For the cravings, not sure if it it’s your case, but we’ve found that a lot of that is due to sugar cravings. This is a favourite no-oatmeal recipe that doesn’t contain nuts: The low carb cereals we like tend not to use sugar to make their cereal taste good, but rather keto-friendly sweeteners and different ingredients like nuts to add flavor and crunch. Coconut Flour Porridge (Low Carb, Keto, Paleo), Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Porridge (low carb, keto), Low Carb Macadamia Nut Granola With Berries and Flaked Coconuts, Crock Pot Grain-Free Low-Carb Sugar-Free Granola, Sugar Free Low Carb Granola Bars with Chocolate Chips, Sugar & Grain Free Granola Bars - easy blender recipe, BEST Sugar-free Keto Low Carb Granola Bars Recipe.