370 days on the chart. buy from iTunes $29.99. The chart of the current top 100 albums in the USA on iTunes … A website that collects and analyzes music data from around the world. Descendants of the Dragon (Remix) - Single, Love You More (feat. Chart updated: 3 minutes ago. buy from iTunes Get. Bring Me The Horizon - POST HUMAN: SURVIVAL HORROR, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Greatest Hits, Creedence Clearwater Revival - Chronicle: The 20 Greatest Hits, The Doobie Brothers - Best of the Doobies (Remastered), Nirvana - MTV Unplugged In New York (Live), Mr. Bungle - The Raging Wrath of the Easter Bunny Demo, Huey Lewis & The News - Greatest Hits (Remastered), Five Finger Death Punch - A Decade of Destruction, Vol. iTunes Top 100 Albums. Below I preview the Top 10 songs from the most popular US iTunes Charts on musicchartfeeds.com, but it’s all about the Top 100. have a dig around and you’ll find many US Top 100 Charts. Occasionally shorter collections like 'EPs' (or 'Extended Players') are made available … 2, Queen - The Platinum Collection (Greatest Hits I, II & III), Fleetwood Mac - The Very Best of Fleetwood Mac (Remastered), Sting & The Police - The Very Best of Sting & The Police, Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Greatest Hits, The chart listing is the current chart - the latest chart that iTunes has published, This site does not store or archive chart positions for genre charts - that's why there's no up/down/new/climbing/falling indicators, If you'd like to be able to access historical chart performance for genre charts, why not. Archives; Totals; Artist Totals; Methodology; Pos P+ Artist and Title Days Pk (x?) One of 12 founding members, Lay found massive international success with the K-pop outfit, topping charts in Korea, China, and the U.S. 1 (Butcher Shoppe Sessions) buy from iTunes $13.99. View the top download charts for the UK, USA and World iTunes stores. Charts updated hourly. 406 days on the chart. WEEKLY . iTunes Top 100 Country Albums. buy from iTunes Get. The set topped the U.S. The chart of the current top 100 albums in the USA on iTunes is updated hourly. Entertainment, home to Shinee, NCT, and Super Junior. 77 days on the chart. 2 Busta Rhymes - Extinction Level Event 2: The Wrath of God. All of the charts, sales and streams, constantly updated. Keep up-to-date with the latest chart activity. buy from iTunes $12.99 The top 100 most popular and best selling hit albums downloaded on iTunes today. 8 days on the chart. To listen to the iTunes top ten songs and albums or download the digital music you must have Apple's iTunes player installed on your system. Non-Mover. Non-Mover. iTunes Top Downloads. buy from iTunes $10.99. The iTunes music chart of the top 100 most popular country albums is updated daily. US; Artist 100; All Weekly Charts; YEAR-END . We have 11 genre charts for United States. Pts Pts+ TPts US UK DE AU JP; 1 = BTS - Dynamite. Non-Mover. made a concerted effort to push Lay in his home country. To listen to and download the albums you must have Apple's iTunes player installed on your system. Worldwide iTunes Album Chart - 2020/11/06 | View full table. 4 Sam Smith - Love Goes. Non-Mover. The following year, S.M. Select from top downloads, albums, newest releases, iOS apps and Books. He also wrote an autobiography, Standing Firm at 24, and joined the casts for multiple feature films, including Kung Fu Yoga with Jackie Chan, as well as Ex Files 2, Oh My God, and more. The album included the singles "I Need U" and "Sheep," which later received the remix treatment by DJ Walkzz. buy from iTunes $9.99. buy from iTunes $12.99