Platform and region availability may vary and are subject to change. In reply to Jdogdarkness's post on August 27, 2020. nope, does not work that way, only very limited games that are also available in the windows store are play anywhere, COD is owned by activision and is not available in the windows store, you would have to purchase via battlenet. In the visceral and dramatic single-player story campaign, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare pushes boundaries and breaks rules the way only Modern Warfare can. Because I pre-ordered for Xbox because I want achivements and what not, but I feel like I would have more fun on PC, I do have some information that might cheer you up, you can plug your mouse and keyboard into your Xbox One and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare allows mouse and keyboard.
Download exclusive Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare content from back-to-back Game of the Year winning developer, Infinity Ward!
**Each Operator Pack includes a themed Operator skin, cosmetic weapon variant, and additional bonus content. Experience the ultimate online playground with classic Multiplayer and Special Operations challenges, or drop into Warzone - the new free-to-play experience for all platforms. 3.5/ Yes. unfortunately for the moment you can't do that. I bought my copy digitally so shouldn't i be able to play it in the xbox app. https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/xbox-play-anywhere, The play anywhere program sadly doesn't support COD :(. nope, does not work that way, only very limited games that are also available in the windows store are play anywhere, COD is owned by activision and is not available in the windows store, you would have to purchase via battlenet. Play anywhere is only for Microsoft titles, dude. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare engulfs fans in an incredibly raw, gritty, provocative narrative that brings unrivaled intensity and shines a light on the changing nature of modern war. Welcome to Warzone, the new massive combat arena within Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare®, free for everyone.

I guess I was kinda just hoping because it's cross play that would be an option lol, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the modernwarfare community. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Call of Duty Points can be used for purchase of Modern Warfare Battle Pass. © 2019 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, and MODERN WARFARE are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. The Digital Standard Edition includes Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare®, custom in-game tactical knife, and the XRK Weapons Pack. Buy now, [[PLACEHOLDER]] at the Microsoft Store, Pre-order now, [[PLACEHOLDER]] at the Microsoft Store, Download now, [[PLACEHOLDER]] at the Microsoft Store, [[PLACEHOLDER]], learn more about ratings. One of the most anticipated titles of year, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare delivers intense gameplay, cinematic and photo-realistic graphics, a gripping storyline and unrivaled multiplayer, sure to keep gamers on the edge of their seat for hours on end! All you have to do is plug your mouse and keyboard in and go to the gameplay settings in-game and switch to mouse and keyboard (do this in the main menu as you can't switch mid-game). I Bought call of duty modern warfare (2019) for the xbox and recently got a pc, is there any way i can switch the purchase of multiplayer over to pc or at least get a refund for my xbox version of multiplayer so i can buy it on pc? We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. /r/ModernWarfare is a developer-recognized community focused on the title.

Drop in, armor up, loot for rewards, and battle your way to the top. Experience the ultimate online playground with classic Multiplayer and Special Operations challenges, or drop into Warzone - the new free-to-play experience for all platforms. When you play an Xbox Play Anywhere game, your game progress is saved on Xbox Live. Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. here is a list of the current play anywhere titles, the list is small. HDR: HDR functionality available with supported games and TVs. User rating: User rating: Replied on August 27, 2020.