However, it’s a really good deal and if you’re dieting like me, it helps with serving sizes and whatnot. First one I opened was completely rotten. International Delight Caramel Macchiato Iced coffee in a 64 oz.I knew I'd like it because … Never ordering again. See all details for International Delight Caramel Macchiato Creamer -- 192 per case. I do think the flavor could be improved a bit. I didn't make much of it, but when I opened the box, I realized one or more of the packets had broken or leaked and there is crystallized creamer all over every single packet. Of course, I recommend this!

I have already tried a few and they taste fine, like the ones you get at a gas station. First, I LOVE CARAMEL MACCHIATO & TASTED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LIKE IT.

No damage or spillage upon arrival. But it’s not bad. Would not recommend to anyone. Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2020. good value for the money, taste off a bit, Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2019, I've had this flavor plenty of times before, but this time the flavor was quite a bit off. International Delight Caramel Macchiato Creamer -- 192 per case. Businesses might be able to use before they go bad. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for International Delight, Caramel Macchiato, Single-Serve Coffee Creamers, 24 Count (Pack of 6), Shelf Stable Non-Dairy Flavored Coffee Creamer, Great for Home Use, Offices, Parties or Group Events at Amazon.com. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2018. I bought these instead of a cheaper variety because it was posted that they had a close expiration date. International Delight … UNBELIEVABLE!! Maybe I just got a bad box. Doesn't appear to have any broken containers as others have had.

Figured it was a fluke and tossed it and went to the next. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2017. I ordered this product (6 boxes of 24 count each) of the individual creamers. Now, he takes black coffee and adds these minis into his cap cup and it tastes much better. Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2019. Almost every single one I opened was rotten. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for International Delight Caramel Macchiato Creamer -- 192 per case. Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2020. Top subscription boxes – right to your door.

Bought this with the thought that I love these coffee creamers and it would be nice to have a large supply. (Quick shipping as usual- thanks amazon Prime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

You win some you lose some right? Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features.

My complaint is the expiration date. Very disappointed with this product. That being said, I received my 6 boxes of 24 Caramel Macchiato creamers today. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Kind of like sand or granule-y in a way. Best by date was several months out so I figured no problem I’ll get through all of them by then. A really poor imitation, or maybe it had been exposed to too much heat at the warehouse or during shipping. 1 Of My All Time Favorite International Delights Creamers! [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!! I'm sure it was not the sellers fault though. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Buying in bulk is meant save money, not throw it out in the trash when they expire too soon! International Delight Coffee Creamer Singles, Caramel Macchiato, 24... International Delight Coffee Creamer Singles, Caramel Macchiato, 24 Count (Pack of 6). I have ordered individual creamers before and never had a problem. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!!

I have been very pleased with this order until recently. I received my 6 packs of 24 creamers today.

Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2020. Upon opening the 6 boxes I found several individual creamers had busted in each of the 6 boxes causing all creamers to be sticky and many empty. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from … Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2019. I wish it was written somewhere that these things, that are supposed to have a high shelf life, were so close to the end of their use by dates!

Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2019.

There's a problem loading this menu right now. I had this today for the first time,and I love it. PLUS, the BEST IF USED BY EXPIRATION DATE IS ONLY 2 MONTHS AHEAD. I’ve never had a problem it’s always packed well and doubled boxed.

Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2020. Completely satisfied with this purchase. We will order again when needed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ini Creamers For A Great Price! 0rdered December 19th Received December 28th they expire January 13, 2020.

I don't think two adults can consume that many packets in a matter of two months.