but I don't like it when people say he's not real. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. The book makes a great gift for all ages, building confidence and self-awareness. I like bees, I don’t like honey Posted on 5 October 2017 in News and updates NSPCC are supporting the picture book ‘ I like bees, I don’t like honey’ as a way of encouraging children to voice their opinions about what they do and don’t like, and accept that everybody is different. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Here is a great little book that can help give children the confidence to tell out loud how they feel. youtu.be/QldpRU... 0 comments.

376 votes, 18 comments. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. Written by Sam Bishop. Fiona moved to London to study for an MA in Painting at the Royal College of Art, and a combination of her obsession with picture books and the arrival of her first son led her down the path of illustration. They will want to join in sharing their hopes, what they love and their passion! The book makes a great gift for all ages, building confidenc. Food. She hasn't looked back since. Faber & Faber; Main edition (6 July 2017), Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 February 2020. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of, Published top (suggested) no comments yet. Children's Books on Self-Esteem & Self-Respect, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. A fantastic book which helps young children to express their thoughts and feelings about things. A wonderful conversation starter and sold for an extremely good cause! Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. 2018-feb-24 - Make storytime brilliant fun! The rhyming words are wonderful and warm, the story layout is so charming and the illustrations are fantastic! The rhyming words are wonderful and warm, the story layout is so charming and the illustrations are fantastic!

. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. My older grandson really likes this book because they talk about what they like and don't like. This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Great discussion for sensitive kids talking about what they are afraid of. All characters belong in a community that embraces differences in opinion, which is shown to be an important and integral part of society. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 December 2018. I like Honey and bees but I LOVE this book., Harry Hill I'll tell you what I like - this book!, Andy Stanton This bright, attractive picture book uses children's own words alongside lively illustrations to make important points about confidence, self-awareness and the value of personal opinion., LoveReading4Kids . Time Travel with These 15 YA Historical Fiction Novels. Be the first to share what you think! Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.

July 4th 2017 Bees hate the smell and should stay away while your eating.