e l’estrema destra, ma attenzione, perché nell’altro fascicolo, quello dell’orario di lavoro, abbiamo nel Consiglio e nella Commissione persone che utilizzano gli stessi argomenti e parlano della libertà dei lavoratori di rimanere al di fuori delle leggi e della libertà degli Stati di escludersi dalle regole comuni che sono le regole della concorrenza leale. Durante i periodi di forte richiesta, potreste essere messi in lista d’attesa fin quando i. obligation on your part) in finding the ideal location for your event. a) I'm glad I could help ( you). The Canadian Fitness and Lifestyle Research. The hotel rooms have been carefully designed to ensure guests spend a comfortable stay near Lyon, and the, reception is open 24H/24, with a courteous and, Le camere dell'hotel sono state progettate con cura, in modo da garantirvi un confortevole soggiorno vicino Lione, e la reception, aperta, L I 2 3 2 5 6 1 4 5 6 8 9 5 4 1 2 1 7 8 5 Your client adv. or in organising a sightseeing tour for you. It only takes a minute to sign up. meetings.ticino.ch. necessary, supplying only original parts of proven quality. While it indeed is perfectly OK to say "It will be my pleasure to help you," you might also want to consider: I will be more than happy/pleased to help you. • You'll be pleased to hear that your application has been accepted. horizontal instrument but to do a work programme to assess whether we need one. one low-cost operator, Easyjet, which serves Luton airport in my constituency, has. La traduzione è sbagliata o di bassa qualità. Il nostro personale o il personale delle società a cui ci, a private car transfer from the airport or train station. share | improve this answer | follow | answered May 13 '14 at 18:02. affermato che non aumenterà i prezzi a seguito di questo progetto di regolamento. Update the question so it's on-topic for English Language & Usage Stack Exchange. What does "worm of yellow convicts" mean. h) It is always my pleasure to help you. How to break the cycle of taking on more debt to pay the rates for debt I already have? Georgia doing "hand recount" of 2020 Presidential Election Ballots. Ce résultat ne correspond pas à ma recherche. Ce service gratuit de Google traduit instantanément des mots, des expressions et des pages Web du français vers plus de 100 autres langues. Siamo lieti di offrirvi un supporto gratuito per trovare [...] la migliore location per il vostro evento senza alcun impegno da parte vostra. said that prices need not go up because of this draft regulation. Usa DeepL Traduttore per tradurre all'istante testi e documenti. Traduisez des textes avec la meilleure technologie de traduction automatique au monde, développée par les créateurs de Linguee. Any way to watch Netflix on an iPad Air (MD788LL/A)? Pour de longs textes, utilisez le meilleur traducteur en ligne au monde ! international cooperation in this field will be achieved. A.: Yes, I 'll be glad to. Must I bring those other passports whenever I use the BNO one? Requête la plus fréquente dans le dictionnaire français : Proposer comme traduction pour "i will be pleased to attend". site design / logo © 2020 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa. We regret to inform you that … I’m afraid it would not be possible to … Unfortunately we are unable to … After careful consideration we have decided … Ending your letter Enclosures. Turning right but can't see cars coming (UK). Per i testi più lunghi, prova con il miglior traduttore online al mondo! [closed], Creating new Help Center documents for Review queues: Project overview, Feature Preview: New Review Suspensions Mod UX. c) I'm glad if I could be of assistance. How can I ask colleagues to use chat/email instead of scheduling unnecessary calls? Yes, it's perfectly okay to use that senetence. Do I need HDMI-to-VGA or VGA-to-HDMI adapter? Cerca parole e frasi nei nostri dizionari bilingue completi e affidabili o consulta miliardi di traduzioni online. I am happy to assist in arranging is the most popular phrase on the web. f) I am glad to be of help. 1 results on the web. Is it safe to look at a mercury gas discharge tube? Sturdy and "maintenance-free"? I am happy to assist with arranging. physique et l'obésité chez les enfants, une conférence professionnelle qui aura lieu à l'hôtel Toronto Westin Harbour Castle de Toronto en Ontario du 24 au 27 juin 2007. "Our friendly staff will be glad to assist you in finding that perfect toy or gift". b) I'm glad if I could help. most important camping regions, we are never far away.