The Hori Racing Wheel Apex (RWA) is a gaming wheel for those who can’t quite justify such an outlay of £100-plus on the enthusiast kit from Logitech and Thrustmaster, In fact, you could easily spend more than £500 in this field if you want a fully decked out racing rig. The second game that I tried was BeamNG.Drive and it worked perfectly as well however I did need to switch around how the keys were set up just to make it a bit more comfortable setup. Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2020. Most times, you’ll want to use the clamp. We were a bit worried when we bought it because it's a PS4 wheel and the game he really wanted to play it with was never released on that platform (it was Xbox/PC only) but it still worked with it. On gagne réellement en précision et on s’immerge beaucoup plus facilement dans son jeu. Save Saved Removed 3. It might not be a bad idea for ultra-arcadey racers. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Read reviews (69) 1/15 £ 89.99 Credit plans available See options. Rating 4.579710144927536 out of 5. I was worried by some of the low rated reviews, but having used the wheel for a few hours now I am confident that those low ratings are the result of user errors or some other circumstantial factor. The big question for prospective Hori RWA buyers is whether it’s worth spending the extra on an entry-level force feedback wheel such as the Logitech G29 or Thrustmaster T150. Turn it to say 270 or 180 degrees , depending on how the settings on the wheel itself are set . For a wheel with relatively simple tech, there’s plenty going on here. We purchased this for my son's birthday. The difference is that the Hori RWA is more powerful, delivering deeper feedback than felt with a gamepad. Great for kids and arcade racers. There's no real resistance built in - they both press is quite easy. Learn More. The pedals (although plastic) work very well. The buttons feel exactly like PlayStation buttons except the shifters , which still feel fine to me (100$ wheel here ) . Bad / Due to the low price, the quality of the parts isn’t exactly the best. Find out more. As you can see, the Hori RWA doesn’t have any analogue sticks. Tous les boutons tombent bien sous les doigts, et ils ne font pas trop de bruit lorsqu’on les utilise. Difficile donc de faire trop de critique négative, on sait à quoi s’attendre avec un volant d’entrée de gamme, et celui-ci ne nous déçoit pas. Not recommend for sim racing or pc, Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2018, Wanted a inexpensive steering wheel/pedal setup for Euro Truck Sim 2. However, the Hori Apex (and the Hori Overdrive) is easily the most toy-like wheel in this group. It’s a great entry level racing wheel. Expect to buy a stand with it or it will most likely be uncomfortable. I thought I wouldn’t need it but after using my friends t300 wheel it was a big difference night and day. Au déballage, le volant RWA fait immédiatement bonne impression. We're fans! Does not work correctly and a pain to set up on PC. The pedals work good and have just enough pressure when you press them down. Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2018. Jonathan January 15, 2018 15922 Views. HORI Racing Wheel Apex Review Good / The Hori Racing Wheel is a great price, and it works well with most racing games. Out of the box its wobbly, OK fine. Le design est classique, assez sobre, mais plutôt moderne. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for PlayStation 4 Wireless Racing Wheel Apex by HORI - Officially Licensed By SIEA at Amazon.com. In DriveClub, you’ll feel a rumble as you accelerate, as you hit the side of the track, and as you enter a slide – much like gamepad rumble. However, its D-pad can be made to emulate either of the PS4 sticks. The build quality is good and after messing around with the wheel for hours on end and giving it some hard turns here and there it has held up fine and no parts have broken and the controller had not gone out of calibration for the time that I've had it. Very nice wheel, however. Trusted Reviews may earn an affiliate commission when you purchase through links on our site. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Logitech G920 is a more popular racing wheel, based on its 800+ reviews. the wheel … Si vous cherchez plus de réalisme alors un Thrustmaster T300RS sera forcément plus complet, mais il coûte également beaucoup plus cher. The wheel feels very well-built, and all of the buttons work as expected. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I had the product for a week great fun but ultimately returned it due to the lack of support on pc games and force feed. Its rumble motors are behind the centre of the wheel, and the sensation is definitely a rumble rather than a weak buzz. C’est efficace, une fois en place, le volant ne bouge plus et même les plus bourrins pourront tirer dessus dans les virages sans problème. Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2018. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2020. It is not. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, HORI Racing Wheel Apex for PlayStation 4/3, and PC, See all details for HORI Racing Wheel Apex for PlayStation 4/3, and PC, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Here he test and reviews some of newest mobile, audio and camera d…. Where the most popular wheels are often recognised by games, switching automatically to a profile to suit, some fiddling will be required with some games here. Ultimately, they feel rather similar to better-made shifters, a flimsier take on the same idea. La fixation est robuste, puisqu’il s’agit d’une combinaison entre une pince et plusieurs ventouses. Barely touching the wheel sent my virtual vehicle careening to the left or right. La prise en main du volant est tout à fait satisfaisante. It forces him to actually drive, using the brake and gas properly. We never, ever accept money to review a product. After playing for 15-20 minutes wheel would be pulling to one side or the other. Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2020. My pc would not recognize it again. Update. It’s solidly made, highly customisable, works well with the most popular racing games… Il n’y a pas non plus de vibration, mais c’est le lot de la plupart des volants console ou PC en entrée de gamme. It doesn’t require a power adapter, for example, and is happy to be powered by a PS4/PC’s USB port. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Don't buy, save your money! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Great item for the gamer . They are far to steep. works well with pc games as well. This is not a simulation wheel . The wheel was exactly what I expected, quality-wise. Pedals work, but don't expect any analog to real-world pedals. It doesn't work THE WAY I WANT while playing American Truck Simulator or Project Cars 2 -- It does work, just not THE WAY I WANT, in THOSE games on PC. When I emailed the manufacturer, they confirmed this. After spending about 1 - 2 hours trying to tweak settings to make this useful, it would not hold calibration. We have been the leading accessory manufacturer in Japan for almost 30 years, during which time we have pioneered many concepts that have made gaming more enjoyable and accessible to everyone, while also creating unique products that appeal to hardcore and niche gaming markets. I purchased this to use with American Trucking Simulator on PC. My Windows 10 PC recognized it right away as a racing wheel, however not all games did. It’s the only bendy plastic you’ll find on the wheel, actually. Wasn’t functioning when I bought it, likely an internal issue. This page works best with JavaScript. It has a massive dead zone which defeats the reason I bought it to begin with. The wheel auto centers when released, it feels like bungie cord is used, the wheel snaps back to center firmly with a bit of resistance added as you turn the wheel. HORI Apex Steering Wheel for PS4, PS3, PC 804/1872. the wheel and pedals are very responsive and work well. The APEX Racing Wheel doesn't feature any type of force feedback (no internal motors) nor does it come with a manual gear shifter and a clutch pedal (not available even as extra) so it's quite evident that HORI wanted to release an affordable product aimed towards not so demanding gamers. The Japanese Hori may not be among the most popular gaming peripherals manufacturers in the market like Logitech or Razer but they've actually been around for much longer and today we'll be taking a look at their latest APEX Racing Wheel. Coming from the Fanatec Elite CSL, the Hori RWA feels small and slight. The HORI Racing Wheel is great for the price. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. There’s much less resistance than the pedals of the Logitech G29. There’s plenty of almost subwoofer-like rumble when you smash your car into a giant rock. Ce volant RWA Hori Apex est clairement une belle satisfaction. Hori Racing Wheel Apex : Mon avis sur ce volant PS4 à petit prix, Notre avis sur le volant Xbox One Thrustmaster F458 Spider, Logitech G920 Driving Force : Notre avis sur l’un des meilleurs volants pour Xbox One. This is one of the very best non-force feedback wheels on the market – but rumble doesn’t replace force feedback. It works fine in SnowRunner and has all but camera and shifting in that game covered perfectly. The pedals are sturdy and when using the heel rest dont slide out from under your feet. So Hori Racing Wheel, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $109 Thrustmaster T80 RS, as seen on the chart below. Works great! I purchased this to use with American Trucking Simulator on PC. It’s solidly made, highly customisable, works well with the most popular racing games, and its rumble feedback is a reasonable, if thin, impersonation of the feel of force feedback. they are a little too close together for my feet, but thats not a major problem.