How to Cook and Season Southern Purple Hull Peas. Incorrect email or username/password combination. Spread the entire container of hummus onto the bottom of a shallow serving bowl or dish. Required fields are marked *. Sign up for new recipes and you'll get my FREE e-cookbook, Easy Weeknight Dinners! This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. If you´re not already subscribed to my youtube channel, become a subscriber and click on the bell icon to be notified everytime I release a new video. You are posting comments too quickly. You could substitute a vanilla Greek yogurt or add a touch of honey to the fruity yogurt dip if you want to sweeten it up a bit. See the the Fashion and Fun From the 2020 CMA Awards Red Carpet. Refresh your page, login and try again. Leftovers may be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to a week. Related: 15 Best Cream Cheese Dip Recipes. Your email address will not be published. Why Don't We Keep Daylight Saving Time All Year? Family Food on the Table, This post may contain affiliate links. If you enjoy what I do here on Spain on a Fork, consider joining me on Patreon. Leftovers may be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to a week. It’s an adaptation of my Creamy Herbed Vegetable Dip from my first book, The Food Processor Family Cookbook.That version incorporates creme fraiche in addition to yogurt and gets made with the help of the food processor. Your use of this website constitutes and manifests your acceptance Celeb interviews, recipes, wellness tips and horoscopes delivered to your inbox daily. Creamy and tangy yogurt sauce with hints of cucumber, garlic, dill and lemon. When she is not chasing around two crazy-fun boys, she is in the kitchen whipping up everything from healthy, everyday snacks, sides, and meals to rich, indulgent treats, because it’s all about balance, you know, like ice cream & cauliflower, cookies & quinoa… Cupcakes & Kale Chips! Thanks for signing up! If you use dried dill weed, use about 1 tablespoon instead of 3 tablespoons of fresh dill weed, Make this cucumber-dill dip as creamy or chunky as you like, Greek yogurt is thicker than traditional yogurt; if you use traditional, start with ¾ cup of yogurt; add more until you get the consistency you like, This recipe uses ½ of an English cucumber; if you don't have an English cucumber, use a whole "regular" cucumber, Use this dip as a sauce for fish, chicken, or beef, Want to thin the sauce? 10 of the best Greek yogurt dip recipes to make veggies, chips and crackers taste delicious, without all the extra calories found in mayo and sour cream-based dips. So, let’s lighten things up with 10 of the best Greek yogurt dip recipes to make veggies, chips and crackers taste delicious. Required fields are marked *. To make the ranch dressing, add two containers of Greek yogurt into a bowl, squeeze in 1 tsp of lemon juice, add in 1 tsp of garlic powder, 1/2 tbsp of dried dill, 1/2 tsp of sea salt and 1/2 tsp of freshly cracked black pepper, whisk together until well combined, To make the garlic yogurt aioli, add two containers of Greek yogurt into a bowl, shred in 2 cloves of garlic, squeeze in 1/2 tsp of lemon juice, pour in 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, 1/2 tsp of sea salt and 1/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper, whisk together until well combined, To make the spicy yogurt dip, add two containers of Greek yogurt into a bowl, shred in 2 cloves of garlic, squeeze in 1/2 tsp of lemon juice, pour in 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, 1 tsp hot smoked Spanish paprika, 1/2 tsp sea salt and 1/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper, whisk together until well combined, To make the honey mustard dip, add two containers of Greek yogurt into a bowl, add in 2 tbsp of dijon mustard, 3 tbsp of honey, squeeze in 1 tsp lemon juice, 1/2 tsp sea salt and 1/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper, whisk together until well combined, To make the tzatziki, add two containers of Greek yogurt into a bowl, roughly shred 1/2 of an English cucumber and add to the yogurt, shred in 2 cloves garlic, add in 1/2 tbsp dried dill, squeeze in 1 tsp lemon juice, pour in 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 1/2 tsp sea salt and 1/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper, whisk together until well combined. Learn how your comment data is processed. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I make this Greek inspired dip every summer...there's just something about the cooling effect of crisp cucumbers, combined with cool, creamy yogurt, fresh dill, lemon and a hint of garlic! The five dips I made with Greek … Sign up for new recipes and get my FREE e-cookbook! Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy, Pharmacy Privacy NoticeTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy. The five dips I made with Greek yogurt are: Ranch Dressing, Garlic Aioli, Spicy Yogurt Dip, Honey Mustard Dip and a classic Tzatziki. Reuse a Greek yogurt cup as its own dip container for this healthy vegetable snack. Greek Yogurt Dip will hold up well in the fridge for about up to a week, provided it's covered well. The pesto dip calls for pesto. It looks as though you’ve already said that. She is also the recipe developer, photographer, writer, and publisher behind the blog Cupcakes & Kale Chips. To make the spicy yogurt dip, add two containers of Greek yogurt into a bowl, shred in 2 cloves of garlic, squeeze in 1/2 tsp of lemon juice, pour in 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, 1 tsp hot smoked Spanish paprika, 1/2 tsp sea salt and 1/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper, whisk together until …