After all the cooking and prepping is done, place cookware in the dishwasher for quick and easy cleanup. But I ruined one of the pots on its very fi... GraniteStone Professional Series 13 Piece. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. Highly recommended #cooking #food #pans [product:gotham-steel-pro-hard-anodized-aluminum-nonstick-pans-(10"-&-11.5")] I love love love this pot and pan series! 90 Day Money Back … The ideal Gotham Steel customer is anyone who values performance and aesthetic in their cookware. She raves about how nothing sticks to them and how easy they are to clean. Valid on select items. Gotham Steel Pro 13-piece non-stick hard anodized aluminum Frying Pan and cookware set about the Product Gotham Steel is the first Product of its class to actually utilize high-grade titanium and … You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Make delicious breakfast, soups, stews, dips, appetizers, dinner skillets, sweets and more! This is also a great starter set for anyone that is in need of one, or like my wife said a great wedding gift. Gotham™ Steel, The newest technology in non-stick cookware.

All Gotham Steel products are free of lead, cadmium, PTFE, PFOA and any other harmful chemicals. Very well made. Please read through our return policy in detail to ensure that your shopping experience is as seamless as possible. This anodized cookware set is titanium copper and ceramic. With that being said, we love this pots and pans set. No hot spots, No warping. Pioneering GRANITESTONE Diamond cookware features a mineral infused granite coating that is the perfect blend of nonstick, durability and ease of use.

], Strikingly gorgeous black & copper color combination, sturdy & hefty, non-stick & non-toxic, sturdy handles, even heat distribution. HEALTHY – Non-toxic – all Gotham Steel products are PTFE, PFOA, PFOS free. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Sign up for Style & Decor emails and save on your next order. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for their next set. Thank you for submitting your review.

The handles and cover have duty rivets not screws which loosen which is a plus .I have had absolutely no problems with food sticking .Addition they have a good weight to them and seem to cook evenly . This cookware set is one we use on a daily basis, and always performs well. 5-quart sauce pan with lid, 3-quart chef’s pan with lid, 3-quart sauté pan with lid, 6-quart stock pot with lid, Please note – this set is not compatible with induction stovetops, Hard anodized aluminum exterior is dense & highly wear-resistant, Premium Ti-Ceramic nonstick cooking surface, 9.5 in. No scrapping needed, because nothing we have cooked sticks to them. Thank you for submitting your review. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Check out our quick and delicious recipes for Gotham Steel™ non-stick cookware. Need Help? Promotions, new products and sales. just tell us and we will fix things for you. This sophisticated combination not only ensures maximal durability it also allows for multi-fictional, all-around usage. Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout. Ti-Ceramic Non-Stick Deep Square Fry Pan Set (4-Piece ), 7 Qt. Aluminum Non-Stick Ti-Ceramic Stock Pot with Glass Lid, 10.5 In. STAY COOL HANDLES – Solid stainless-steel cool touch handles stay cool on the stovetop, and are ergonomically designed to provide a safe and solid grip. It's like a miracle for me. Account. This sophisticated combination not only ensures maximal durability it … And you can keep the fish warm as they are oven rated to 450 degrees. Gotham Steel Pro Non Stick Hard-anodized Aluminum Cookware 13 piece Set.

e. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. 5” fry pan, 1. Anodized, high-release Ti-Cerama (titanium and ceramic) coating is naturally non-stick so you need little to no oil when cooking and food slides right off. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Do not use metal utensils or you will have scrapes.