I personally like Dromoka, the Eternal, Kaalia of the Vast you already know how I recommend it, and Nesting Dragon is decent as a card but I don't think it'd work well here since you don't have a way to easily pop the eggs yourself. Create an Account, it's Free! Privacy Policy & Terms & Conditions. by VaderCellKey. Replaces the Keranos-style SB slot, except it "draws" significantly more with cantrips, fetches. If you're going to be investing a lot into lands, make sure you make a faux list before buying anything since you don't want to get excess that you won't use. Now that the wall of land-related text is over, time for the other cards you listed. It's created for you to track your collection while knowing its day-to-day value. Marsh Flats, Blood Crypt, So while Future Sight might see some play, I don't think it will actually be better than Keranos in Jeskai. I also added in a whole bunch more instants to counter everything that I could think of, and added in an infinite draw combo with Future Sight, Sensei's Divining Top, and either Sai, Master Thopterist and Urza, Lord High Artificer or Etherium Sculptor. In a 5-colour deck you're already limited on how many types of lands you can have, and Maze of Ith doesn't do much notable for a deck like this IMO. Kilnmouth costs way too much mana for its effect when it'll generally have no counters, or at most 1-2 batches on it. Overgrown Tomb, It may see play in UW sideboards though, but they also might want cheaper cards that are easier to defend, or threats that might actually win the game. Buy Future Sight (MH1), a digital item for Magic: the Gathering Online at Cardhoarder. Demonic Tutor is top tier, definitely get it if you have the money. You should keep at least one of each basic, or at least your main colours' basics for backup fetching. Future Sight and Vivien, Monsters' Advocate offer powerful engines whilst Mirri's Guile and Scroll Rack, or effects of that ilk, manipulate said top for consistency. All Magic: the Gathering™ and it's respective properties references are © Wizards of the Coast. by atingtdm, Error 404 Library not found Nature's Lore, However, make sure what you are doing is worth it--there are lots of infinite combos in the game, but some of them are a bit too clunky to effectively pull off in a real world setting. Also look at Vampiric Tutor and Worldly Tutor. He literally mentioned keranos in the post. I Actually have a Path to Exile on the way (referring to your previous comment). As for Force of Vigor I'd personally just cut Kilnmouth Dragon for it. Tapping out turn 5 for a do nothing without free counterspell seem weak. Future Sight, Demonic Tutor, Kaalia of the Vast, Free membership gives you access to collection tracking and user-only features. If you have a lot of mana rocks, low-costed cards, and ways to get lands off the top of your deck (such as Top), then you can probably get a solid amount of value out of Future Sight. Assuming you take just what I listed there that puts you at 30 lands (minus basics). Polluted Delta, Could this card do anything in a deck that ran nothing but 0 CMC/affinity cards and something that keeps the lands from stopping you from putting your entire deck out onto the battlefield? Contact | Receive weekly updates on your collection. If not, it might be a waste of a deck slot. Just, you know, they're worth entire decks alone so only go for them once you're fully satisfied on the rest of the deck lmfao. And @TonyStark9001, there are lots of great cards that are only best if a certain card is on top of your library and shuffling is a great way to increase the efficacy of these cards. You can generate infinite mana with Rings of Brighthearth and Grim Monolith, then sink that infinite mana into Sensei's Divining Top and doubling its draw ability with Rings of Brighthearth, using the infinite mana to keep casting the Top every time you draw it anew. by Afflicti, Jeleva, Nephalia's Scourge Thassa's Oracle wins sometimes with Omniscience, but exists primarily as a value creature. but like caerwyn said, the same effect can be done better with scrying. Feiryn Future Sight is a bit more iffy, and can be deck-dependent. Cool deck! Herald's Horn, Discord Server | Surprised that Future Sight isn't getting any discussion considering it pops up occasionally in Legacy and was a cornerstone of a couple decks in Extended. Nesting Dragon, Login or Register to comment. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Since you already have them they'll do fine while also having the bonus of being tutored out by fetchlands. MTGO WikiPrice is the leading Magic the Gathering Online card pricing system with thousands of MTGO bots that buy and sell the cards you're looking for Free membership gives you access to collection tracking and user-only features. Oracle of Mul Daya and Future Sight are two examples where you may want land or nonland cards specifically on top. And while fon is better than most people are giving it credit for in it's niche force of will is vastly superior. Sculptor, Sensei, Rings, and Monolith are all solid cards on their own right, so you could probably get away with running them without harming your deck. Also I'm in the process of updating the deck! A subreddit dedicated to the discussion of the Magic: The Gathering's Modern format! Fetchlands and shocklands are the best thing you can do your for landbase outside of the original duals (which are hundreds each). Create an account today. I'm about to spend more money LMAO. I have an Arcane Signet on the way already too. The deck has two combos, but are for the late-game when combat options no longer exist. Windswept Heath. EchoMTG is a financial tracking collection tool for people who collect Magic: the Gathering cards™. So it has been a few months, what changed? i would argue that Oracle of Mul Daya and Future Sight are not actually good cards. I am honestly more shocked that this card wasn't already modern legal. Would Sapphire Medallion and Future Sight be any good in the deck? [MH1] Future Sight Surprised that Future Sight isn't getting any discussion considering it pops up occasionally in Legacy and was a cornerstone of a couple decks in Extended. And you can't tap out for anything at sorcery speed and still protect it with Force of Negation, as it is on your turn and it has that clause. Battlelands like Sunken Hollow lose value the more you optimized your landbase due to lack of backs but are still good to take over say, bondlands. Play with the top card of your library revealed. Prices … All rights reserved. I'm sure there are better ones out there that others might think of. Keranos gives you card advantage with no additional mana investment, whereas Future Sight requires you to spend mana to actually cast the extra spells. Pretty solid "I win" button in Jeskai Control for any match-up that turns into a grindy one. What? Future Sight + Sensei's Divining Top + Etherium Sculptor (or any other artifact cost reducer). by chaosshadow589, You're A Wizard, Ade The main point of the deck is to merely get value off of the top of the library. Mirari's Wake, Of course it totally comes down to how much you want to sink into your landbase, but it's a good place to start before tweaking things to your preference. Feeds | Maze of Ith, Herald's Horn and Urza's Incubator I personally just take more mana rocks over but in your slower meta they could be decent picks. Then it cant impact the 2 player formats where you are most concerned with delay of game. Magic the Gathering singles and supplies stores in Australia stocking the range of Hareruya products, KMC sleeves and card singles. Fellwar Stone, , pay 1 life: if you control a commander, shuffle your library. If not, it might be a waste of a deck slot. Future Sight and lands on opponent's turn, Urza, Lord High Artificer is a dangerous man, Competitive Taigam Deck (Persistent Petitioners). I have a Coalition Relic on hand atm. Urza's Incubator, EchoMTG © 2012-20. I'd say all of the lands you listed except for Maze of Ith. If you're going this deep into expensive lands and tutors, I highly recommend picking up a Mana Confluence, City of Brass, and Forbidden Orchard. . TappedOut.js Blog Widget, Back once again we’re the artifice masters, Future Sight + Helm of Awakening + Sensei's Divining Top, Etherium Sculptor + Future Sight + Sensei's Divining Top, Future Sight + Jhoira's Familiar + Sensei's Divining Top, Fist of Suns + Future Sight + Morophon, the Boundless. Keranos is also a creature on the stack, so it doesn't get countered by Negate or Dovin's Veto. Prices provided by TCGplayer.com. I also removed a lot of the nonessential utility lands and added Back to Basics, something I felt was necessary to stop multicolored decks. God-Eternal Kefnet, Scroll Rack, and Temporal Mastery grants infinite turns, whiles Omniscience and Momir Vig, Simic Visionary, given other chicanery, can win around 60% of the time. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the ModernMagic community. Hallowed Fountain, Ok, what if it reads, Mirari's Wake is amazing, and Nature's Lore you already know. Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth is an auto-include in any 2+ colour deck that features Black and can be tapped for Black itself. Future Sight is a bit more iffy, and can be deck-dependent. I want to get your opinion on which of these cards I should use in THIS deck, or which ones I shouldn't bother with in your opinion -. Future Sight Discussion. Well, I removed a bunch of my creatures, such as Pili-Pala, Grand Architect, and Memnarch because I felt as though the creatures themselves didn't do much other than be good searchers, as the stax pieces lock down the board. Ok thanks a lot! Ancient Tomb is amazing in decks with lots of colourless requirements like this. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC Prismatic Vista is very good too though less on the priority list for its price. Breeding Pool, Replaces the Keranos-style SB slot, except it "draws" significantly more with cantrips, fetches. Maybe also something that lets you then sac all of your free artifacts to deal lethal damage? Also, Codex Shredder was added, as it is the final win condition within the deck if your table asks you to prove it out once you have infinite mana. Future Sight is okay but I personally wouldn't run it in Ur-Dragon. Stomping Ground, Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site.