... Furniture, Musique-Disques, disques compacts & cassettes-Détaillants, Furnishings and Equipment... ... Furnishings and Equipment Stores, Musical instrument stores, Retail Trade, Home Furniture.

They then promised me a new set, however they are now refusing to assemble the set, which was agreed upon” more, “Kudos to Raheel, the manager who helped us, whose professionalism and helpfulness was more than what we could hope for. showroom we have variety of selections to choose from.

We'd shop their again, but maybe not this location.” more, “ why I like Ransack the Universe -- while they don't actually encourage me to ransack everything, it's ok because they already did the legwork of weeding out the undesirables (like old used syringes, so that I don't stab myself” more, “My elderly father has been facing some serious health issues during these trying times, and his health care people recommended that he begin using a hospital bed at home.

See Availability. Hi everyone. LR” more, “The best furniture shopping experience I have had in my life and I have done more than my fair share of it as I keep updating.

It saddened me but the sweater was more sheer than advertised and he fleece joggers were oversize, despite using a string tape to…” more, “Purchased a sofa that was warping from Zenlia, Zenlia didn't do anything to help, just put the blame on Deco Rest - Liars (English accent Indian guy).

This is a nice consignment store for those looking for particular pieces. Best Furniture Stores in Dixie, Mississauga, ON - Berkshire Furniture, Mobilia, Arrow Furniture, Accent Furniture Warehouse, RS Furniture & Mattress, Welco Furniture, Modern Furniture Knockoff, Urban Barn, La Maison Furnishings, JR's Furniture Gallery I can't think of any names of places to…. Here you can find businesses from all over the country. I think that the young delivery driver in the black van named Ryan is dealing cocaine on the side. Good thing G.U.F.F. Not all things are to my liking but there was quite a selection to choose from. The replacement did took a while (5 months) to come, but it was perfect this time.

They” more, “This store is hands down the best used goods store going. He was so knowledgeable and helped us every step of the way. The content displayed in the Cylex Business Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. Shop online or in any of our 53 locations across Canada for Furniture, Mattresses, Bedding and more for your home.

Furniture Stores Furniture Stores Verified: Claim This Business. I was looking at Leons and then I noticed this furniture store across the street.

Ontario, 2654 Eglinton Avenue East M1K 2S3 Scarborough EGLINTON EAST (416) 265-2093 Furnishings and Equipment Stores , Musical instrument stores , Retail Trade, Home Furniture … To book a free…” more, .css-dh50jt{width:18px;height:18px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(102,102,102,1);}.css-dh50jt::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-dh50jt::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-dh50jt svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;} 19 locals recently requested a quote, “Mattress sale in Toronto, Cheap Rate Mattress sale in Toronto Single size mattress from $100 Double size mattress from $150 Queen size mattress from $210 King size mattress from $430…” more, “I am so happy to have found Berkshire furniture, I just bought 3 Sunpan stools from them and their pricing was amazing. Cylex cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data.

We sell fine quality product with extended warranty .

We dealt with Issy. After speaking with John, I” more, “Another splendid experience at Parliament Furniture! They are very pleasant to deal with and I'll be sure to recommend them to friends and family. Zilli heard my story and setup…” more. I pick up a treasure everytime I go. I can't always afford all their pieces but I definitely enjoy their style and aesthetic that perfect blend of farmhouse, modern, industrial and traditional” more, “ the floor model, however they sent me the display set in store sending 5 chairs instead of new 6 chairs which I refuse to receive. I am looking for a REAL used furniture store.

About This Place Find Related Places. Awesome used furniture at a totally awesome price. This place is a hidden secret waiting to be discovered!

Reviews on Used Furniture Stores in Mississauga, ON - Super Deal Furniture Gallery, Mission Thrift Store, ARV Furniture, ELV Store, GUFF, The Millionaire's Daughter, Nine Clouds Beds & Mattreses, TELETIME, Ransack the Universe, The Salvation Army Thrift Store !” more, “.

... strives to bring our customers Scandinavian inspired designs at a great value. Furniture, mattresses, home decor, bedding, bath towels, and more.

Forget Best Buy, this is where you want to shop!” more, “There are quite a lot of antique, vintage and used furniture stores in Leslieville which are really just jam-packed pack rat's palaces that may remind you of those ugly hoarding reality TV shows. What wasn't awesome was the attitude of the staff. The people from Nine Clouds came through for us, in more” more, “We purchased a dining table from the What the Vintage and we couldn't be happier! Will be a regular here.

Zilli heard my story and setup…” more, “I recently purchased a home and was looking to buy some items to furnish my place. He gave us really good deals.

I know that there are used furniture stores that buy and pick up valuable furniture to resell in their shops. Especially for the quality you can get for the price...” more, “I bought a loveseat and a nice black mirror. 2-Bedroom Toronto Rental (Eglinton & Avenue Rd.) Adding a business to Yelp is always free.

Our Mississauga furniture store has everything you need to be comfortable in your home. Home Interior Furniture - Mississauga - phone number, website & address - ON - Furniture Stores.

Please enter what you're searching for.

Rude and abrupt to people making purchases. Real Estate & Home Improvement Scarborough, ON. I was seeking six dining room chairs, and, thanks to Rowan's mentoring and patience, the perfect purchase within my budget was…” more. Warranty Policy ... Maison et Jardinage, Furnishings and Equipment Stores, Furniture Dealers, Meubles, Furniture Stores. The furniture is excellent quality for low prices.

All of our slabs and lumber is local, we offer very competitive prices.

Retro stores that might be interested in buying a teak coffee table?

Also, Salvation Army has some…. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. Shop home furniture, office furniture, decor & decoration, Lighting, and flooring from designer brands at lowest prices online.

The owner Gurmeet helped us with the selection and also did the customer e ordering in a nice way.

With o ver 20, 000 Sq. 83 Reviews. 1098 Eglinton Ave W, Toronto, ON M6C 2E2 (416) 789-9862.

I went in, and I was acknowledged and helped right away. The website was very easy to use and the service is amazing. “Prestige Decor Window Treatments & Upholstery provides high-quality window treatments, curtains, custom drapery, blinds, fabrics and upholstery in Mississauga.

I love my stools! JYSK has everything you need for your home!

... Furniture, Computer & Software Stores, Réparation d ordinateurs & entretien informatique, Services... ... Stores, Services informatiques, Sale, Informatique, entretien, communications et éléctronique,... ... Furniture, Computer and software stores, Furnishings and Equipment Stores, Computer & Software... ... Home Furniture, Services informatiques, North, Boutiques informatiques, Computer Stores, One Core,... ... kitchen, and bath products, and enjoy free shipping on many items. Rate their products & services to help customers make the right decision! Please enter your search location. I considered it a bonus when I found a…” more, “This is the most amazing furniture store.

I dont know why it isn't reviewed more and rated higher. Welco Furniture doesn't have a huge selection compared to most furniture stores in the area but they” more, “Purchased a sofa that was warping from Zenlia, Zenlia didn't do anything to help, just put the blame on Deco Rest - Liars (English accent Indian guy). He is rude, and did not” more, “I just bought a dining table and 6 dining chairs at 50% off the floor as they are doing floor model sale right now at the store.

Find everything you need to know about Home Interior Furniture on Yellowpages.ca. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. They get awesome donations and everything is clean and organized.

Adding a business to Yelp is always free.

Thank you Gurmeet” more, “Interesting place with many different vintage items. Arrow Furnishers stand behind their…” more, “ order, they yelled at you and was super rude after they got your money. Make sure you take something to donate, then you get a 15% off card. Rustic furniture and custom condo furniture for the Toronto market.

Scandinavian inspired design for sleeping and living, at exceptional value. The teak has been replenished to a brand new table! The delivery and assembly was on time and executed with efficiency and friendly staff.

... Maison et Jardinage, cabinets, Furniture Stores, Accessory Household, Kitchen Cabinets, Cabinet... We have been serving our clients since 1997 . Prestige Decor Window Treatments & Upholstery. I am not impressed with these stores that have used furniture and call themselves antiques…, How about the Habitat for Humanity Restore?

Thank you!

The selection was good but again it was not all to my liking but I did like many of the items” more, “Great service, great value, great environment.

I'm not sure about their furniture supply, but they might have SOMETHING. The store owner Lena was very helpful to me making my choices.” more, “This is my absolute favourite store for home furnishings and accents. is not one” more, “The items are fabulous, the prices are great. “Came in to return my order with 30% off 100$ order. Hotels Nearby Ghalib Homestay.

I am happy with this store overall.

Get... Manufacturing: Custom Kitchens Cabinets & MDF Doors, Office, Vanity... ... Furniture Dealers, Magasins de meubles, Meubles, Furnitures, Maison et Jardinage. ... side table made from black walnut, cherry, elm, ash etc. Im super happy with my purchase because my Netflix and chill nights can now be equal parts comfortable and freaky.