Stir in the creamy. I am like you, .have to have my creamer! Thanks for the recipe! . You can also expect the creamer to last up to five days as long as it’s properly stored in the fridge. Instead of telling you about Mother’s Day, I thought I would tell you about the day before Mother’s Day. okay then mine has expired then. Transfer in a bottle or a jar and refrigerate until ready to use. I do have friends and relatives who would LOVE for me to have some of this available for when the visit. They should show very soon, so keep checking back. posted by Crystal on September 4, 2011 — 137 Comments ». Thanks! On Saturday, I set out to visit one of our horses who has been sent to a training farm for instruction. What a great idea! Thanks! I am trying this tonight! love the recipe, thnks for sharing!!! I didn’t realize until that moment how long it had been since my husband spent an entire day caring for a young child on his own. This is easy! Transfer in a bottle or a jar and refrigerate until ready to use. LOL! Mine has a very strong “alcohol-y” flavor. Thank you. Thanks, sounds yummy! Thank you I will give the Magic Erasers a try! You’ll be taking ⅔ cup of heavy cream, which provides a solid amount of calories from dietary fats. How long will this last in the fridge? Just because you can’t pronounce an ingredient doesn’t make it less healthy. good know that i should use it within a week. French … And yes, Magic Erasers work wonders! http://www.veganwolf.com/recipes/basics/swcondmilk.htm. Also, when I use to use coffee creamers I never had to use sugar because they are so full of sugar themselves + bad oils (really bad oils) So I give a thumbs up on this recipe…You could do the same thing with half and half (it even comes in fat free) Splenda and vanilla…… . I’m going to make some up for my next get together. He is intelligent, creative, and very energetic – wonderful qualities in a husband, exhausting qualities in a 4 year old. You can then slowly add in your hot milk mixture to the egg yolk mixture, whisking everything together constantly. Thank you!! Do you have the bakeware too? We are also having a giveaway! ), The Most Addictive Oven Baked Brie Recipe (Keto-friendly), Keto Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing, OMG-Delicious Keto Waffles (Light and Fluffy). You are my answer from up above….. My husband lives on French vanilla. Hope this helps! Thank you so much for sharing this – I can finally break free from my store bought version! Thank you for this!!! I just tried making this yesterday & I was wondering if you could tell me what I did wrong…. I made it with the heavy cream and I do not think that’s necessary. What a great recipe. So glad you mentioned it on FB…it was a great laugh, and I like the homemade creamer idea. All you need to make the French Vanilla Coffee Creamer is a can of Sweetened Condensed Milk, Almond Milk, and pure vanilla. It isn’t about whether or not you can pronounce an ingredient, it is about what is it that you are actually eating, a food or a chemical additive meant to mimic the taste and texture of the food you are trying to replace… a toxin that your liver has to figure out what to do with. Alea, thanks for hosting and linking this delicious creamer to hearth and soul blog hop. Oh man, it is amazing!!! WOW! Required fields are marked *. I just love to hear about what people think of my recipes after making them themselves. Thank you for posting this. Coffee mate French Vanilla flavor coffee creamer is the perfect way to create a delicious cup of creamy, vanilla perfection. I know this would be Delicious. That’s never a good thing. did she use a gallon? find it in the mexican section of your grocery store. Are they old or do you know where I could find some? Haha! If you are looking for my Homemade French Vanilla Coffee Creamer recipe, scroll to the bottom of this post. I buy the store brand – same stuff, at cheaper price . It's the most rewarding part of what I do. Return the coffee creamer mixture to a saucepan and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes. Thanks so much for this recipe. My husband said he was “never taking Andrew in public again”. with in a month i must pend over 100 just on creamer alone. It’s in the recipe twice, want to make sure to make it right. I use either Almond milk, Rice Milk or Coconut Milk. If not done correctly, vanilla extract can end up being more alcohol flavor rather than vanilla. Thanks! http://www.naturalnews.com/024694_oil_food_oils.html 2:30 I called my husband to check on him and he said, “I completely understand how a mother could get addicted to crystal meth. AMAZING! Thank you for your patience! splenda or any other fake sugar substitute is extremely bad for you(I had joint and head pain until I stopped using it)..try organic cane sugar and organic milk,half & half & pure organic vanilla or any other organic cream they make organic coffee creamer as well..no chemicals..they also make lactose free organics.. you could always substitute soy milk, or almond milk. I really like this as a wholesome alternative – Making it with Heritage Organic milks (long self-life) would make for longer storage. Any suggestions for the new fall flavors that are out…Pumpkin Pie Spice? I’d love to have you share this and any other of your amazing posts over at my linky party Create and Share. Needless to say, coffee creamer is as much of a necessity in our house as a loaf of bread. It just means it’s ultra pasturized and less likely to be wasted in my house. Next, remove the saucepan from the heat and transfer the creamer to a bottle or a jar and store it in the fridge until you’re ready to use it. My husband has a demanding job and often has to work on the weekends. Someone pass the gravy? So I only leave him with my youngest child when I absolutely have to. I use mine until the expiration date on the milk that I add to it. Thank you! For those of you who prefer iced coffee to hot coffee, you can freeze this creamer recipe and add it to your coffee instead of regular ice cubes. Is the milk 14 ounces fluid measure or 14 ounces by weight? I just decided to give up store bought flavored creamers today since we ran out anyway. Coffee mate French Vanilla flavor coffee creamer is the perfect way to create a delicious cup of creamy vanilla perfection. The alcohol percentage is 35%! Pingback: Staples from Scratch: Not-Too-Sweet French Vanilla Coffee Creamer | Musical Soup Eaters. 4:30 I walked in the door with a bag of coffee to a very grateful husband. I am 79 years young and was diagnosed Type II in Jan. 2010. Years ago I used to drink my coffee with two cream and two sugar. I use International Delights, but would love to switch to something with less chemicals. will this also work for Almond milk? I won't buy the store-bought stuff, but occasionally, it would be nice to have a little something extra in my coffee. They make that. Making bulletproof French vanilla coffee is a fantastic way to enjoy a ridiculously flavorful cup of coffee that’s absolutely loaded with high quality fat calories. All of the above ingredients work in tandem to make what is hands down the most flavorful French vanilla coffee creamer that I have ever tried – and as soon as you take your first sip, I’m sure you’ll agree! Sharing to my blog survivalgearup.blogspot.com. I prefer almond milk or cashew milk when making dairy-free creamer. Here are the highlights from the day: 11:30 I called my husband and he told me Andrew was bouncing off the walls so he took him to the park. That stuff is yummy! Better be careful when using vanilla extract. I don’t think heating would help, but adding the insides of a vanilla bean would. I would love to use because I love real cream this but my roommate is lactose-intolerant so she would not approve and the two of us splitting the cost of those giant creamer containers (like 60 oz or something like that) makes it pretty cheap anyway. Wow! Non dairy creamer that I used has fat in it, you can see the fat on the top of the coffee. Thank you! I don’t normally drink coffee but I think this would help me make and exception to that. My daughter adds this creamer to her Chai tea and both of my teenagers add some to their cocoa. Her favorite hobby, gardening, is a frugal source of organic produce for her recipes. so EXCITED to see this! I leave my little one with hubby going to the doctor's appointment.i can imagine the scenario there with dad and son. And no I won’t use fat free — talk about not healthy for you! I drink about 3 cups a day myself but usually just with milk. Is there any way the milk used in the creamer can be powdered milk or does it have to be whole mile?? Please let me know if you try it, I would love to know how it tastes. This was fine for a while, right up until about the time I started the keto diet. I have not been ill with flu or a cold since 1982. Pingback: Best Coffee for Cold Brew » Thrifty Little Mom. Getting ready to make this, just wondering do you use 28 oz of milk(whole, lowfat or skim) or just 14oz? I have the Cranberry…they are AMAZING arent they!! 3 months ago they took me off diabetic meds. Read our. It will keep until the expiration date on the milk that you’re using. I too am from the Tar Heel State, Charlotte, and now live in Covington, Ga. This way, it cools down your drink while infusing it with flavor at the same time. Love this. Can you clarify if you need it doubled like it shows? FRENCH VANILLA CREAMER. I feel really bad about taking pleasure from his pain, but his renewed appreciation for what I do every day was the best Mother’s Day present. Maybe she is sensitive to an extract, as extract is not always pure flavoring. I made mine with vanilla beans instead of the extract (and boil all the ingredients together). This recipe is intriguing though for a treat. Regarding the permanent ink on the closet… I have used those Magic Erasers with much success on many surfaces taking off permanent ink, crayon, pencil, etc. Made this this morning and. I have always wondered. She believes it is possible to live fully and eat well while spending less. Hope to see you again next week. Do you know what sweetened condensed milk is? I bet that tastes absolutely fantastic.