I’m not going to repeat the ones we have already talked about, apart from excessive bleeding and PMS, men are going to suffer from the same side effects, with the addition of “man boobs”. Colic: a clinical trial showed breastfed infants with colic had decreased crying time. For each drop of essential oil you use, you need to add five drops of olive oil or the carrier oil of your choice. It’s highly preferable if you have never consumed fenugreek before to start very slowly, don’t exceed the 6 g a day limit, and if you are noticing any changes in your health, stop immediately! It’s not actually something chronic, in facts she’s not even on any medications, they say benign tumors are sometimes due to hormonal imbalance and fenugreek reglulates that, and many have been telling her to be using fenugreek. I recently had a baby 2 months ago, I stopped breast feeding after 1 month … I decided to start breast feeding again when baby was 2 months. In some persons allergic reaction of the skin occurs by using fennel seeds; hence, they should not take fennel. What’s the difference between unroasted ground fenugreek and the roasted ground one? Hence, any medicines that are metabolized by this enzyme will not produce their desired action in the body. The answer is yes, there are many side effects related to fenugreek intake by women, and most particularly when taking fenugreek for breast enlargement and enhancement, here they are: Heavy bleeding is going to occur in the first few cycles; in fact, from my own experience, this has occurred in the first three cycles after starting to use fenugreek to increase my breasts size. My husband is on thyroid and high blood pressure meds. Sorry about the delay, fenugreek seeds should always be ground to get the maximum benefits from them, don’t worry, usually, I advice women to have at least two teaspoons a day, but you should be fine, in fact, you need to look after your diet more in my opinion. so, if you experience headaches or even dizziness after consuming large amounts of fenugreek, you have to be aware that as a side effect, it may raise your blood pressure which leads me to the next side effect: The twenty-sixth side effect of fenugreek is: Fenugreek is a powerful food that’s both effective against high cholesterol levels and high blood sugar levels; however if you are already taken medications for these conditions, you must avoid taking fenugreek because it’s going to worsen them. Side effects of Fennel Seeds Besides all kinds of benefits of fennel seeds, there are some side effects as well.