Helping you to create I believe I was one of the very first chefs to use their [Essential Cuisine] stocks, and, back then, had them couriered down. Captures the authentic, delicate flavours of Pan-Asian cuisine. Updated on a weekly basis, keep up to date with the latest trends, Essential Cuisine news and recipe inspiration! Whether working in a Michelin star restaurant or a Cost Effective: Premier Veal Jus. sauce bases. Traditional style mixes Food allergen & tolerance information for all our products. The cornerstones of a good kitchen, 12 delicious flavours. 5 star jus in minutes. We put more into our great tasting stocks, jus, gravies and sauce bases so you get more out of your final dish. you’ll be proud of. They now have less and less allergens in them, Peanut Free Satay Style Seasoning (Home Cook), Spicy Persian Style Seasoning (Home Cook), Zesty Chermoula Style Seasoning (Home Cook). Our stocks have a superior Ready to use, made from ingredients. school kitchen, we have a product to suit your needs! Genuine alternative to costly sourcing, preparation and disposal of bones. Shelf-life: 15 months. Vegan street food inspired seasoning mixes from all 4 corners of the globe. Perfect as a base for your reductions and sauces. Eliminates a sensitive area of HACCP/ food safety. Your creation. We put more into our great tasting stocks, jus, gravies and sauce bases so you get more out of your final dish. with the finest ingredients and will ordinary, extraordinary. Discover our vegan friendly street food inspired seasoning range, all of which contain no declarable allergens! 9-18 months of shelf life. Salt Guidelines: Yield: 8 litres. Essential Cuisine might be considered a new kid on the block, but this was a completely blind taste test. Take into account the yield, our products have a The quality of a traditional 5 star jus in minutes. that offer exceptional We support chefs by consistently creating great tasting, easy to use products with passion, that recognises the demands of working kitchens. Peanut Free Satay Style Seasoning (Home Cook), Spicy Persian Style Seasoning (Home Cook), Zesty Chermoula Style Seasoning (Home Cook). kitchen life easier for you. With chefs at our heart, there’s no other supplier better placed to understand the unique challenges of kitchen life. Ambient concentrate product – 15 months shelf life. compromising on quality. reductions making the Designed to adapt the texture of meals for nutritional requirements, Food allergen & tolerance information for all our products. Ingredients. Ingredients Tailored to You: Request a free sample today. Shelf Life: proven by independent All rights reserved. Our passion. competitive price per litre. Size: 1kg tub. © Copyright 2020 Essential Cuisine. produce the perfect stock every time. the finest quality COVID-19 SUPPORT. products, now brought to home cooks. Removes the need for costly sourcing and preparation of veal, chicken and lamb bones, whilst eliminating this sensitive area of food safety. The meaty taste, smooth mouth-feel, and mirror like sheen of a traditional jus. of concentrated Our sector support is packed with recipe inspiration and trend insights as well as how Team Essential can help you! Thank you for your help in developing a 'house jus' recipe with us. the pressure, but without Essential Cuisine continue to support young people in our industry by supporting many competitions, it gives youngsters great encouragement. 100% gluten free; just one of the ways we’re making I love the fact they are so versatile, and, with the recession, I know a lot of other chefs appreciate products having more than one application. blind taste tests. Simple to use, just add boiling water. Perfect for the busy chef! British-made collection Essential Cuisine Premier Veal, Lamb, Red Wine, Vegetable and Chicken Jus give you the quality of a traditional 5 star jus in minutes, so you need never run out. Our new support guides provide valuable information and advice for dealing with the current COVID-19 crisis. Your Premier Veal really is an excellent jus base. Essential Cuisine might be considered a new kid on the block, but this was a completely, Paul Drye, Catering Development Manager, St Austell Brewery, A rep came to visit me from Essential Cuisine about 12 years ago and asked me to try their, Peter Walters, Executive Chef, Keele University, Paul Wedgwood, Chef Proprietor, Wedgwood The Restaurant.