They report download speeds as high as 1000 Mbps and claim that you can watch high definition videos on multiple devices without any lag or drop in quality. One possibly having to do with DNS? Last map update: 10/28/2020, 02:10 PM. RT @EPB_Chattanooga: EPB is working as quickly as possible to address an issue that may be impacting internet & other fiber services for so…, @robints When you choose an Internet service provider, you want to choose a company that meets or exceeds all of your expectations.

@KevinWestWGOW Don't worry, we'll only send an email a maximium of once every 24 hours when an outage reaches the set threshold, and you'll be able to unsubscribe anytime. @EPB_Chattanooga is working to restore internet for some of its customers.

@bumpkinsTV It was on our end. Smart Grid re-routed power restoring service to most customers. Thank you. "The vast majority of customers who were impacted by this storm never even knew it because we were able to use the smart grid to switch around the problem," said Marsten. With Electric Power Board's focus on Tennessee, they excel at providing high quality, reliable, affordable service to Chattanooga and surrounding communities.

Pless says EPB crews were able to restore power to most of the affected customers in about an hour. Your website says it’s fixed...but I can’t even access your website without using my cell phone’s connection. Where I live, the R.epb legislatures fought to prevent earlier counting of mail in/absentee ballots. @EPB_Chattanooga Is there an outage? @EPB_Chattanooga I had been having problems with Twitter and a few apps on iOS since yesterday afternoon but everything started working again for me sometime within the last half hour.

See if Electric Power Board service is down or it's just you. Great timing and communication. @CLUTCHbyhimself While the brand reviews on HighSpeedInternet.com are well researched and every attempt is made to keep the information up to date, limited access to relevant information may cause. @EPB_Chattanooga Still not working on East Brainerd Rd. However, EPB provides an API feed that gives us all the data we need to provide a enhanced solution. I can't wait til @EPB_Chattanooga and or @ATT is allowed to service the rest of Hamilton County! NEW: @EPB_Chattanooga has clarified that this is actually on Lake Resort Terrace, not Lake Resort Drive.

@EPB_Chattanooga Thank you! It should get resolved eventually. I am still having problems with my home network.... @purplelawfirm EPB crews completed physical repairs in about 45 min. A EPB outage tracker. Customer Support 270-726-2466 REPORT AN OUTAGE — 270-726-2466. By law, we are required to ask your consent to show the content that is normally displayed here.
He said this affects less than one percent of EPB customers, so repairs are expected to be completed by the end of the night. In East Brainerd. @EPB_Chattanooga Absolutely AMAZING service today.

Smart Grid re-routed power restoring service to most customers.

No luck! or press 2 for our Telecom Department. Why is twitter not working with WiFi. @mrsmcd05 270-726-2466 and press 1 for the Electric Department. downdetector.com Netflix is no good without an Internet connection... NEW: @EPB_Chattanooga has clarified that this is actually on Lake Resort Terrace, not Lake Resort Drive. @EPB_Chattanooga Is there an outage? I’m on hold. I am still having problems with my home network.... @purplelawfirm

Within minutes EPB was able to use the Smart Grid to restore all but about 100 customers. Did the power outage affect website connectivity? I am still having problems with my home network.... @EPB_Chattanooga Still not working on East Brainerd Rd. Yaaay, Thank you @EPB_Chattanooga for resolving the issue with the internet! Remaining customers were restored by 3:15 am. Thanks @CenturyLink for failing for no reason at all and not answering service tech call line. Outage reported, please help!! Being outside Chattanooga is making me appreciate @EPB_Chattanooga even more. EPB Customer Portal Email Login Bill Pay For Your Business For Your Home.
In the event of an after hours outage or service issue, please call.

Phone: 423-648-1372. @WUTC_FM Where I live, the R.epb legislatures fought to prevent earlier counting of mail in/absentee ballots. When the car hit the powerline, it caused a power outage in the area. I've also cleared cookies/etc from browser. Marsten said most customers won't even know the outage happened. RT @EPB_Chattanooga: EPB is working as quickly as possible to address an issue that may be impacting internet & other fiber services for so…. @Ian_SaaS The RPS itself did a good job with the AGM and EPB earlier in the year. @tonyburgess1969 I called in with fiber issues around 6:00AM, you guys had a tech out by 8am. It's literally their damn fault. @TennWen I pay a hefty price for YouTube tv and YouTube red to have to deal with this, repeatedly, with no consolation prize. @ChrisKloc Outage this AM was caused by car hitting pole on Bonny Oaks Dr. A few thousand customers in Brainerd Area lost power. RT @EPB_Chattanooga: EPB is working as quickly as possible to address an issue that may be impacting internet & other fiber services for so…. Thanks for your patience & we apologize for the inconvenience this external issue caused. @likeareadymade I’ve already submitted an outage report. Satellite issues? 2020-11-11T20:33:42-05:00.

UPDATE: @EPB_Chattanooga says some of its customers "may not be able to navigate to some web pages," as a residual issue that stems from yesterday's outage across the Southeast.

@CLUTCHbyhimself @EPB_Chattanooga Outage in Suck Creek/Signal Mountain area. Another live show interrupted! "What we saw was quite a bit of ground saturation and moisture," said EPB spokesperson J.Ed Marsten. One possibly having to do with DNS?

@EPB_Chattanooga hi folks! I flushed it and reset my IP out of curiosity, and that fixed Discord but nothing else lol.

In East Brainerd. Your website says it’s fixed...but I can’t even access your website without using my cell phone’s connection. RT @gmillener: Thrilled to see @EPB_Chattanooga, @hamcoschools and our partnership to connect 17,000+ families featured — and especially to….